Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. (7418 Views)

Yesterday, Today And Tomorrow / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by 1nice(m): 4:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
HEBREWS 13 : 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.

Jesus Christ is unchangeable because he is perfect. What is perfect does not require any changes but what is imperfect require changes to make it perfect. The same miracles Jesus Christ did yesterday, is the same miracles he is doing today and will continue to do for ever. Jesus Christ heal the sick, protect the people of God, blesses the christians, rescue those oppress by demons, and many good things he does. Jesus Christ is the unchanging Lord and want to care for you if only you will give him a chance. Jesus Christ love you, he want you to become one of God’s children. Jesus Christ is interested in you and in everything that concern you. Jesus Christ want to bless you, heal you, save you, protect you, comfort you, encourage you, give you peace of mind, joy and solve all your problems.

MATTHEW 11:28-29
“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.

JOHNN 14:1
“Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them. Believe in God and believe also in me.

Jesus Christ wants you to know him and believe in him as your Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus Christ want to be the source of your strength, he want to help you and make you a citizen of the kingdom of God and forgive all your sins.

JOHN 1:12-13
12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him, so he gave them the right to become God’s children. 13 They did not become God’s children by natural means, that is, by being born as the children of a human father; God himself was their Father.

ACT 2:38
Peter said to them, each one of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins will be forgiven; and you will receive God’s gift, the Holy Spirit.

When you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and confess such with your mouth, you will be recognize in heaven as one of God’s children, a member of the people of God and your name will be written in the book of life.

LUKE 15:7
In the same way, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine respectable people who do not need to repent.

REVELATION 3:5
Those who win the victory will be clothed like this in white, and I will not remove their names from the book of the living. In the presence of my Father and of his angels I will declare openly that they belong to me.

God is good, his love for us is strong and his faithfulness is eternal. God has a plan for you, he knows you even before you were born. God plan for your life are good not evil. God is merciful and kind. God want you to pray to him, to obey his word and meditate on the word of God. God want you to believe in his Son Jesus Christ and turn away from your sin, so he can forgive you and cleanse you from all your iniquity.

Jeremiah 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is faithful to those who belongs to him. Have faith in God and believe that Jesus Christ can heal your trouble. Do not worry, the enemies can not harm you because you are a child of the Most High God. Do not worry again everything will be fine. Believe in Jesus Christ and deny the Devil any chance to dominate you. The devil will never defeat you because you will never give the devil a chance. Come closer to God so that he will come closer to you.

If you want to give your life to Jesus Christ say this prayer:

PRAYER

My Father and God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, I come to you Holy God with a humble heart and I humble myself before you LORD. I know you created me, LORD you know me even before I was born, have mercy on me LORD, Forgive all my sins for I believe in your Son Jesus Christ as my LORD and personal Saviour, the One sent by God to died for me on the cross and to take away my sins. Thank you LORD for your mercy upon my life and may your name LORD be glorified now and forever more Amen.

Congratulation! If you said the prayer, you are now a born again, a Christian, a member of the people of God and a Citizen of heaven. Congratulation! God love you, get yourself a bible and find a church close to you and be attending all the church services; Sunday church service, bible study service and any other kind of service in the church. Always pray daily, in the morning and in the evening.
May God bless you in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen. God Loves You.
Congrats Jesus Christ have rewarded you for reading this post. The angels of Goodness and mercy will always be with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Best of luck.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by MrMugabe(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by McOluOmo: 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Mrmugabe why?

Jesus no dey change

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by FalseProphet1(m): 10:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Amen

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Mko123(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
The Redeemed Slogan. This one is live from church

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by orikoku: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes ooo, he never change and it won't change till he comes back for his loved ones.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by englishmart(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Religion is an amplified scam

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Chijeep(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Yes

I love the reaction of Christians on the Muslim Muslim Tinubu ticket so far.
They thought we're irrelevant but now they're feeling the temple.

MY ONE AND ONLY QUESTION IS IN WHAT WAY IS TINUBU LIKING TO ABIOLA THAT MADE APC USING IT TO CAMPAIGN AFTER THEIR WORSE GOVERNMENT.
OH, THERE'S ONE WAY I CAN SEE AND THAT'S IF TINUBU WILL COLLAPSE AND DIE AFTER ELECTION WHEN HE HEARS OF HIS TREMENDOUS DEFEAT grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Prettylima(f): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven is the goal. Check my signature I produce all kinds of packaging cartons.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Iremchris: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Please nairaland how can i post post in nairaland
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by NmachiEbubechi: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
True. Abeg wetin happen to COVID again. No words about it again . No updates
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Itoro350(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
THANK YOU JESUS FOR BEING THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by 1gbdata: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
Happy Sunday Obedient people of Nigeria
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Streetmovement(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
WOTOPORIOUSLY cool SPEAKING

LEGIT INTELS ONLY cool
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Agricaddict(m): 10:36am On Aug 14, 2022
These people actually don't know who Jesus Christ is, what he stands for, what his messages are, millions of Christians misled globally

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by socialjustice93: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Heaven at last, amen!
check my sig below, its for sale
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Webhorizon: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2022
Oga...
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by EMXTAN1(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Hallelujah
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Olam09(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
1nice:
HEBREWS 13 : 8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and for ever.

Jesus Christ is unchangeable because he is perfect. What is perfect does not require any changes but what is imperfect require changes to make it perfect. The same miracles Jesus Christ did yesterday, is the same miracles he is doing today and will continue to do for ever. Jesus Christ heal the sick, protect the people of God, blesses the christians, rescue those oppress by demons, and many good things he does. Jesus Christ is the unchanging Lord and want to care for you if only you will give him a chance. Jesus Christ love you, he want you to become one of God’s children. Jesus Christ is interested in you and in everything that concern you. Jesus Christ want to bless you, heal you, save you, protect you, comfort you, encourage you, give you peace of mind, joy and solve all your problems.

MATTHEW 11:28-29
“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest.

JOHNN 14:1
“Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them. Believe in God and believe also in me.

Jesus Christ wants you to know him and believe in him as your Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus Christ want to be the source of your strength, he want to help you and make you a citizen of the kingdom of God and forgive all your sins.

JOHN 1:12-13
12 Some, however, did receive him and believed in him, so he gave them the right to become God’s children. 13 They did not become God’s children by natural means, that is, by being born as the children of a human father; God himself was their Father.

ACT 2:38
Peter said to them, each one of you must turn away from your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, so that your sins will be forgiven; and you will receive God’s gift, the Holy Spirit.

When you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour and confess such with your mouth, you will be recognize in heaven as one of God’s children, a member of the people of God and your name will be written in the book of life.

LUKE 15:7
In the same way, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine respectable people who do not need to repent.

REVELATION 3:5
Those who win the victory will be clothed like this in white, and I will not remove their names from the book of the living. In the presence of my Father and of his angels I will declare openly that they belong to me.

God is good, his love for us is strong and his faithfulness is eternal. God has a plan for you, he knows you even before you were born. God plan for your life are good not evil. God is merciful and kind. God want you to pray to him, to obey his word and meditate on the word of God. God want you to believe in his Son Jesus Christ and turn away from your sin, so he can forgive you and cleanse you from all your iniquity.

Jeremiah 29:11
I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.

John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

Jesus Christ is faithful to those who belongs to him. Have faith in God and believe that Jesus Christ can heal your trouble. Do not worry, the enemies can not harm you because you are a child of the Most High God. Do not worry again everything will be fine. Believe in Jesus Christ and deny the Devil any chance to dominate you. The devil will never defeat you because you will never give the devil a chance. Come closer to God so that he will come closer to you.

If you want to give your life to Jesus Christ say this prayer:

PRAYER

My Father and God, the Creator of the heaven and earth, I come to you Holy God with a humble heart and I humble myself before you LORD. I know you created me, LORD you know me even before I was born, have mercy on me LORD, Forgive all my sins for I believe in your Son Jesus Christ as my LORD and personal Saviour, the One sent by God to died for me on the cross and to take away my sins. Thank you LORD for your mercy upon my life and may your name LORD be glorified now and forever more Amen.

Congratulation! If you said the prayer, you are now a born again, a Christian, a member of the people of God and a Citizen of heaven. Congratulation! God love you, get yourself a bible and find a church close to you and be attending all the church services; Sunday church service, bible study service and any other kind of service in the church. Always pray daily, in the morning and in the evening.
May God bless you in Jesus Christ name I pray Amen. God Loves You.
Congrats Jesus Christ have rewarded you for reading this post. The angels of Goodness and mercy will always be with you in Jesus Christ name Amen. Best of luck.

This place come resemble four square church abi?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by xeratek: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Jesus Christ is Lord of lords

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by fasho01(m): 10:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Hallelujah
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by DropsMic(m): 10:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by GardenOfGod(m): 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
He is the Creator .... The Word of God and the Spirit of Creation. He is Jesus the Christ.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by FuckSilly: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022

Really?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Same Yesterday, Today, And For Ever. by Gcsxxat5: 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
Yeah!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Did Abraham Hear The Voice Of God / Can Religion Be Logical? / How To Discover Your Purpose, Or Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.