Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo (510 Views)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Crumble Nigeria, Alleges Aso Rock In ‘turmoil’ / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money / I Will Crumble Nigeria Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Today Despite Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo by Nagisa: 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leader of the secessionist group, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu said he has instructed his members to kill the former president Obasanjo if any evil should befall him.

Addressing elders and chieftains at his residence in Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State on yesterday, Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), said his organization would kill the former President and wipe out his entire lineage if he attempts to harm the IPOB leader.

Mr Kanu’s threat came after former President Obasanjo commented that Nigerians must do everything possible to stop the campaigning for the secession of Biafra, a cause spearheaded by Mr Kanu.

Watch the video below,

Share with friends:
Facebook

Read more at http://www.herald.ng/video-nnamdi-kanu-threatens-to-kill-ex-president-obasanjo/#vSbmFX23371Al6K1.99
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo by Naijaguy12345(m): 11:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
he will rot in jail next time hes picked up.

[/quote]
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo by Ever8054: 12:22am On Jul 08, 2017
at this point,my observation is that,this KANU is look for someone to kill him...death is pricing him like kilode..obasanjo is not your mate KANU, if obj kills you today life goes on.your so called members will go back to there fake goods trade that they have abandon in the course of helping you to make fool of your self.
don't say I did not worn you..ipob you guys should worn your Oga,obasanjo is not his mate oooooo....
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo by cosby02(m): 12:31am On Jul 08, 2017
Is he afraid of Obasanjo...or why is the threat testamentary in nature
Re: Video: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Ex-president Obasanjo by conductor7: 1:22am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
Ever8054:
at this point,my observation is that,this KANU is look for someone to kill him...death is pricing him like kilode..obasanjo is not your mate KANU, if obj kills you today life goes on.your so called members will go back to there fake goods trade that they have abandon in the course of helping you to make fool of your self.
don't say I did not worn you..ipob you guys should worn your Oga,obasanjo is not his mate oooooo....
Naijaguy12345:
he will rot in jail next time hes picked up.

[imhttps://s24.postimg.org/xcwapggp1/U4s_Hz2_F.gif[/img]
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Tony Blair Plans To Appoint Nasir El Rufai As VP - FFK / EFCC Fumes As Court Grants Bail To Ex-governor On The Run For Four Years / Naija Newspapers: Today's The Daily Trust Newspaper Headlines [23 July, 2017].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.