Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) (38182 Views)

Buhari: Graduates Must Have Credible School Certificates / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) / Hanan Buhari Graduates With First Class From UK University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Olukat(m): 10:36am On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:
congratulations Yusuf .

ipods right now;

I am not an IPOB, yes and will never be in the future!
But you should be ashamed of yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Absolutely out of point.
all this northern zombies. All dying of hunger but still following buzu like fly to wound, while buzu doesn't gv a fvck bout them. Stay out of my mentions, abôki

6 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by kabrud: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
mightyhazell:
the man is a big fraud!

How can som1 use deceptive methods to gain ppls sympathy/votes and then turn around,with so much impunity to do the exact opposites,..?

'public servants must seek healthcare here in nigeria',..'i will reduce presidential fleet',..' I don't undstand subsidy',..'200ngn to 1 dollar isn't cool,..i will make it 1 to 1',..'i will pay 5k to unemployed' the litany is endless... and yet Nigerians are still very cool,...and not asking serious questions!
[/s]
Shatap. Buhari shouldn't sponsor his family to school because ipods are in existence?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Did you know that PMB is old enough to be your grand father..
Dont say what you cant say to him if you see face-to-face..
Watch the way you type DSS are now nairalander also,you could be track and arrested.
Becareful for nothing
who him EPP ogbeeni

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by kabrud: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2017
[s]
beardlessdude:
all this northern zombies. All dying of hunger but still following buzu like fly to wound, while buzu doesn't gv a fvck bout them. Stay out of my mentions, abôki
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. But the south are the ones crying.
Which yeye mention you get? You for kuku say make I stay out of nairaland na since na ya papa get am.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
Why is it that buhari and his family re so obsessed with england why don't he allow his son to go study in Yemen

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2017
ultraprime:

Erm, but wasn't it him that said he borrowed money to buy the form contest in the Elections?

So because he borrowed money to buy form means he doesn't even have food to eat again?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:43am On Jul 08, 2017
nnokwa042:
Why is it that buhari and his family re so obsessed with england why don't he allow his son to go study in Yemen

Last time I checked, England is not part of biafla.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Lol how quick are you to forget when buhari was campaigning for our votes! Saying he's family won't be treated as VIP's! Our national carrier has become the president family TAXI... The president kids are studying abroad while the kids of the people who voted them there are studying here in Nigeria and many of them are currently on strike...
SMH! Tomorrow they will say someone shouldn't do fraud....
So because he borrowed to buy election form suggests he can't even feed himself again?

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by googlepikins: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Did you know that PMB is old enough to be your grand father..
Dont say what you cant say to him if you see face-to-face..
Watch the way you type DSS are now nairalander also,you could be track and arrested.
Becareful for nothing
but my grandfather can't decieve people the way Buhari did. I thought he said no more forex for anyone going for medical reasons. So what's he doing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2017
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. But the south are the ones crying.
Which yeye mention you get? You for kuku say make I stay out of nairaland na since na ya papa get am.
_aboki go and take care of your cows and leave politics to the sensible people.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by supereagle(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2017
Make Nigerian Universities better so that those of us who cannot afford to go to UK can enjoy at gone. The elites have seen the good times of the developed nations,but refused to transform Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Andrewkinggg: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So because he borrowed to buy election form suggests he can't even feed himself again?

You are a big ode!! Who is talking about feeding here abi when he didn't borrow to buy nomination who has been feeding him? Your community people shey?

Buhari a liar and a big scam says he's poor and doesn't have money to buy nomination form but have houses in Bauchi, katsina and Abuja! Says he and his family will maintain a low profile when elected but all was just a fallacy!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
_aboki go and take care of your cows and leave politics to the sensible people.

Calling him abokii and cattle rearer doesn't mean he is not more intelligent than you.

Infact, for him to be abokii, cattle rearer and still be more educated than you shows how more intelligent than you he is

A good example is the case of saying the northerners are suffering but why are the southerners the greatest noise makers? Or are you crying more than the bereaved?

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Richy4(m): 10:54am On Jul 08, 2017
PointZerom:

Who is tooking care of awa presidential jet and Mumummadu's medical bills?.

This just made my day... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by ultraprime(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

So because he borrowed money to buy form means he doesn't even have food to eat again?
It'd mean he'd not have money to send his children to school in the UK ! I didn't even insult you in my post but cause you must defend your master you had to,good one lap dog!

5 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Calling him abokii and cattle rearer doesn't mean he is not more intelligent than you.

Infact, for him to be abokii, cattle rearer and still be more educated than you shows how more intelligent than you he is

A good example is the case of saying the northerners are suffering but why are the southerners the greatest noise makers? Or are you crying more than the bereaved?
I've been seeing your unintelligent posts on this thread and have been trying to avoid quoting you but since you decided to quote me, tell me, how has the buhari administration helped your life? Have you ever stepped your foot out of the soil of nigeria? But look at the man you voted and his kids! Stupid zombie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

You are a big ode!! Who is talking about feeding here abi when he didn't borrow to buy nomination who has been feeding him? Your community people shey?

Buhari a liar and a big scam says he's poor and doesn't have money to buy nomination form but have houses in Bauchi, katsina and Abuja! Says he and his family will maintain a low profile when elected but all was just a fallacy!!

Illiteracy is a disease.

Since you obviously lacks understanding of words in figurative sense, now get this into your skull.

That he borrowed to pick election form doesn't mean he can't meet up with his basic responsibilities of sheltering, feeding, clothing and footing other bills of his family such as education.

I'm sure you have learnt something today.

2 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
I've been seeing your unintelligent posts on this thread and have been trying to avoid quoting you but since you decided to quote me, tell me, how has the buhari administration helped your life? Have you ever stepped your foot out of the soil of nigeria? But look at the man you voted and his kids! Stupid zombie.

Which speaks volumes of how unintelligent you are.

For your question, I'm presently not in Nigeria, not for the boasting but just to prove how unintelligent you are.

Do you need any live proof, just specify any, that is not bordering on self identity, you will get it in doubles.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Tellemall: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are a dense fog of stupidity.

How much are you paid per arse licking senseless post you deliver?

Heavens forbid you actually make such posts on your own.

Disgusting.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by DelGardo: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
edo3:
My brother i tire o,,I campaign for this buhari,,but am so disappointed.. So all these his shout about having just 1.5million in his acct na scam. Walahi if this man had not been a soldier,,he would av better off as a yahoo man. Old scammer. What even made me to to seriously campaigned for him was what i heard about him of price control,,that during his rule as head of state,there was uniformity in price of commodities.

Let's assume, for the sake of this discussion, that you drive a car N4.5m (that you saved your income for many months to buy) but right now your account balance is N70K would that make you a yahoo man (given that you own a car that costs more than your bank account balance)?

The point here being that it is shallow to draw conclusions from the closing balance in an account, whether the account belongs to Buhari, edo3 or Bill Gates.

Buhari never promised to enforce price control, so it is curious that you should support him on account of that. Besides how can a president control prices of commodities he did not produce except he is tyrant?

Buhari is doing a great job.. support and pray that he succeeds. Don't join the corrupt losers hoping he will die so that the looting fest will come back. Don't join them for they don't care about you!

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Ulomoney(f): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Good one there.

Dry heads will now ask how a retired gen, ex-head of states, one-time pet minister, first ptf boss was able to sponsor his children to schools abroad when ordinary Local govt chairmen own mansions in choice countries.

Pet ministers are counting oil blocs but none of these maggots can point at a filling station owned by this ex head of states.

Not dry heads; smart heads.
Gosh! How stupid can you be?

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Which speaks volumes of how unintelligent you are.

For your question, I'm presently not in Nigeria, not for the boasting but just to prove how unintelligent you are.

Do you need any live proof, just specify any, that is not bordering on self identity, you will get it in doubles.
you decided to runaway from the harsh economy too? then mind your business wherever you are.

4 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by Chukwuka16: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2017
Hmm.

The comments so far have been interesting and revealing. If I had time, I would have done a sentiment analysis on the comments.

First, it is obvious that the recession is yet to hit home. That people are still able to buy data and spew hogwash on this platform shows that there is still 'free' money around to buy data at cheap prices. The obvious implication is that the 2019 elections would produce worse candidates than 2015.

Congrats to the boy for graduating with a masters.

Have Nigerians wondered where our president's kids are serving (NYSC)? The kids of other elites, where are they currently serving? Yet, when it is time to get plum jobs in departments and agencies that many people have never heard off, they are the ones who get the jobs.

A president who borrowed to buy nomination forms, has 150 CONSTANT cows and lives in piety somewhere in Katsina, doesn't believe in medical tourism, believes that multiple presidential jets is corruption and that our scarce forex shouldn't be spent on training Nigerians abroad has been in London for over 60 days on Nigerian's scarce forex, has a presidential jet burning our hard earned forex there, has his kids graduating from UK universities with no verifiable source of forex for maintenance costs among other things.

The people who are suppose to ask questions are on this platform turning it into a tribal warfare. SAN's have been appointed and the game continues. Osibanjo who is a saint has his younger brother now a SAN. The attorney general of Kwara State is also now a SAN. The elites under our noses are gently pushing their interests in the midst of the chaos while people are losing jobs and getting poorer.

That our forex reserve is low doesn't mean Osibanjo would not be paid estacode for all his foreign trips or that Buhari's bills would not be offset. Yet scholars who are the leaders of tomorrow are still left stranded in foreign countries and not one united voice from Nigerians on the issue.

How far with Saraki's promise during May day celebrations to hasten the passage of the increment in workers' wages. I tell you Nigerian youths are 'CURSED'.

What of the labour unions and Ngige? Has constituted authority decided to pay off the outstanding allowances to enable staff resume in Lautech?

What of the senatorial election in Osun? It is now hereditary and people are not out in arms challenging the decision to hand over a party's ticket to a relation. Are there no more qualified people to contest? Abi, it is only for a select few?

Who did this to us? How did we suddenly lose our brains?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by rusher14: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
googlepikins:
but my grandfather can't decieve people the way Buhari did. I thought he said no more forex for anyone going for medical reasons. So what's he doing

The constitution mandates he gets the best medical care home or abroad and at government expense. Or should we overlook the constitution?
Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by hardbody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2017
xstry:
congratulations Yusuf .

ipods right now;

Please which university did you graduate from? Could you have attended an off shore university? Are there no universities in Nigeria that the guy should have attended, and who should champion patriotism? Those are what should agitate your mind not ipod or arewa or oodua.

They are collectively cheating us and we are here allowing ourselves to be puppets on a string.

Think brother, think.

3 Likes

Re: Yusuf Buhari Graduates With A Masters Degree From UK University (Photo) by PointZerom: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2017
Richy4:

This just made my day... cheesy cheesy

lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Replaces Of Dilapidated Pedestrian Bridge At Fadeyi / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / Police Wrongly Paraded My Father As ESN Member! - Lady Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.