Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell (830 Views)

Phone Repairer Sells Soldier's iPad And iPhone, Vanishes With Money In Delta.PIC / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Man Shares His Police Brutality Experience In Lagos (Pics + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell by hemmagiz(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2017
It was said that the famous kidnapper kingpin vanishes fron his police cell around 3am.. .
It was said that that 30 heavily armed men came to where he was being detained and broke him free with the policemen unable to do anything...nothing but just folding their arms..
And that he has been travelled out of Lagos to an unknown destination..
Can you see the depth of Corruption in this our country

Re: Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell by respect80(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

Naija for life. Since the day I heard that erosion carried 7 tractors packed in front of a local government secretariat without any trace, that same day I deleted the word surprise from my dictionary when it comes to 9ja matters
Re: Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2017
smiley

Re: Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell by bewla(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2017
again
Re: Evans Vanishes from his Police Cell by Mynd44: 7:50am On Jul 08, 2017

(1)

12 Year-old Girl Kills Herself Over Menstruation Shame / Man Hijacks Church Member’s Car With A Year-old Baby Inside (photos) / VIDEO: Mother Catches Namibian Nanny On Camera Assaulting Her 9-month-old Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.