Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

We've Concentrated So Much On The Girl Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Concentrated So Much On The Girl Child (402 Views)

We've Been Dating For 6weeks, No Sex yet. She Just Billed Me Now / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider / Men Are Scum!! - He Shared After Sex Photos Of Himself And The Girl Unclad On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We've Concentrated So Much On The Girl Child by viceric677(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2017
The boy child has never been given the opportunity to freely express how he feels about certain heart issues.
Upon trusting few of his friends, he decides to tell them how he feels about a girl, they turn his situation into a circus or a comedy show, something for the laugh. They would sometimes roll out of their chairs, laugh their throats out and tell him to just shut the Bleep up. Or just Bleep the girl. “No boy goes about loving any girl,” they would say.
No one taught them to be like that. No one was constructed to be heartless or become too comical at an emotional party. It is just what they have been made into: a lot of silence in one body, a boy taught to ignore his emotions or sweep it under the carpet and just move on. Our parents did their best at ignoring too. They wanted to know when my sister was practically ripe enough to see her first blood. Wanted to know when next she was going to see it. Wanted to know what happens when it happens. No one really cared if I had ever had a wet dream. No one wanted to be interested in the fact that I might just go wild after all.
This world is just it. The world that spends half of the world’s fortune trying to solve the mess it erupted in the girl child. And then forget the lots of boys like me who would grow someday to become fathers, own a home, have a family. And all these silences may result in a broken father that beats his wife or a man that does not stay at home. The hope we have is just too little, but we are rising.
Re: We've Concentrated So Much On The Girl Child by newyorks(m): 9:43am On Jul 08, 2017
Apparently right from the moment u were born a male u face the world sequally unlike the females.

as new born baby ur dad is excited not only becos u were born but becos u are his hair to the thrown of manhood it gives a kind of relieve to him.

the cost of raising three male children is directly proportional the cost of training a female.
Re: We've Concentrated So Much On The Girl Child by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 08, 2017
Lol, actually you can't draw a comparison between the boy and girl child. The girl child's case is more complicated than that of the boy child. You don't experience menstruation, you don't risk getting an unwanted pregnancy if you get engaged in an unprotected sex with more future damaging repercussions like the stigmatization on single mums. Perhaps, the only sex education you get is to abstain from sex or risk contacting STDs.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Eight(8) Types Of Women You Should Avoid / 6 Steps To Help You Find True Love / Thinking Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.