Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨ (1050 Views)

Never Call Them Waillers They Were Scare-crow! / EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know / The Real Difference Between ICPC And EFCC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨ by tlops(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2007
¨The fear of mr presi is the begining of wisdom¨ this is becoming a well knpwn adage in nigeria. I o not know who is more effective in his duty to Mr president, cos its like these two are solely to work for Mr presi or against  the enemies of Mr presi. so who do u vote for: Maurice wuruwuru Iwu or Nuhu riBADu. I pty mr VP.

to d discussion of the day.
The Peoples Democratic Party had petitioned the commission, asking it to disqualify Abubakar from the April 21 presidential poll.

The party based its petition on the alleged indictment of the vice-president by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and an Administrative Panel of Inquiry over the management of the funds of the Petroleum Technology Development Fund.

how I wish the people of Oyo state will petition Akala and his deputy and his godfather. Akala deserves a visit to EFCC and a consideration by the INEC more than Atiku. One may say both are corrupt but there is still a diference. I f u say Mr Vp is not perfect,but atleast he tries to behave perfect and he does not throw the opinion of his electorate into d dust bin. akala is corrupt with his god father and he his not trying to hide it.he tells the people of Oyo: look I am corrupt and there is nothing u can do about it or i send some of my boyz to vist u.

so I am asking the people of OYo to petition INEC to disqualify akala and his sponsors from the april election. a petition should be written to EFCC too, just for a visit. I wish Mr presi will allow this to happen. or do u think i petition mr presi to consider this request.[b][/b] angry
Re: ¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨ by tlops(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2007
akala and his god father did worse things in shorter time than Atiku did in 8yrs. At least he never had to play with d feelings of the electorate-Nigerians publicly
Re: ¨inec And Efcc The 2 Scare - Crow Of Mr President¨ by tlops(m): 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2007
hej guys there is a news flash spreading all those naija guys interested in naija politics. where is yar adua?
i have always had this fear since obj has decided to put harbinger of death as the running mate of yar adua. the truth is that even if he survives now there is no way Goodluck will not eventually rule naija.If this story is true then Obj should just be careful as he may be the next. the God that removed Nebu,He Deliverd Israel from Pharaoh, He also deliverd nigeria including Obj from the Abacha.How quick it is for humans to forget things. Obj has forgotten the events that brought him to be.So he should better desist from his attempt of imposing candidates on nigerians come april. He should stop the habit of calling everybody against his dictatates corrupt.
pls broses and sises lets know the state of Nigerian Politics as at this momemt. where is yar adua?
s

(1) (Reply)

Let's pray for a better leader to lead us effectively and efficiently. / Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Lagos State ? Free Lagos From Touts / Why Inverter Backup Systems Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.