Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box (3999 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / (cyber Begging) The New Trend In Romance Section / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
it's your facvorite kenyan nigga thepussy hunter here again.......smiley smiley

i know a lot of us have one or two suggestion / advice we would so much want to air out to the mods, ladies in the house, or male romancelanders...............

Well heres is da romance section suggestion/advice box......

Using POLITE DISS-FREE words, kindly say that thing you want them mods to do in da romance section or that one thing you want dem guys or dem ladies in here to stop doing

PS: make una no mention/spam any body or any mod name o...........thank you as you comply

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Your Moniker alone is 0%

Stop hunting pussies

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
lol...

Your moniker might be scaring lots of ladies...

Imagine them have the feeling of you hunting their most priced possession!!.. This leads me to my suggestion!!

We need sane and meaningful monikers.
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol...

Imagine them have the feeling of you hunting their most priced possession!!.. This leads me to my suggestion!!

Sup grin
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol...

wow!!! Superb suggestion

maybe thats the reason dem ladies dont reply me mention shocked shocked shocked

my suggestion:
dem mods should create some kinda means whereby a person can edit his moniker a maximym of 2 times..........................

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:
Sup grin
I am cool dear...
How are you too??
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wow!!! Superb suggestion

maybe thats the reason dem ladies dont reply me mention shocked shocked shocked

my suggestion:
dem mods should create some kinda means whereby a person can edit his moniker a maximym of 2 times..........................

Lol... you see?

Imagine a girl with a moniker called *Dickk Hunter* lol...

Why should I even reply her??

Lol... Happy weekend pussyhunter...

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I am cool dear...

How are you too??
Am good
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:
Your Moniker alone is 0%

Stop hunting pussies

lol i dont hunt PUSSIES o
i only hunt pussies

this kinda pussy.........

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... you see?

grin
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:
Am good
I guess you are having a great weekend?
or is it till hetic like always?
smiles...
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol i dont hunt PUSSIES o
i only hunt pussies

this kinda pussy.........
Iffa hear, most ladies won't see it that way, you scaring us away cheesy
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I guess you are having a great weekend?

or is it till hetic like always?

smiles...
Thou am in the office now but not hectic....am gonna leave soon, go flex my weekend jare grin
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mynnd44 angry angry angry angry
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

Thou am in the office now but not hectic....am gonna leave soon, go flex my weekend jare grin

Smiles... flex for two please. I am in a boring class lecture.

This emoji ( grin ) sends memories rolling. Guess I aiidy told you...

smiles
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by ikombe: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol...

Pot calling kettle black

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by midehi2(f): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Smiles... flex for two please. I am in a boring class lecture.

This emoji ( grin ) sends memories rolling. Guess I aiidy told you...

smiles
Yea you said so, am just fond of that

Noted! am coming around that yaba sef grin
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol... you see?

hmmm i see......

Thanks for opening me eyes to this fact jareh...

And a happy boring-lectures-free weekened to you too
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:

Iffa hear, most ladies won't see it that way, you scaring us away cheesy

hmmmm......

Na wa o sad sad

lemme goan explain this whole pussy hunter ish in my signature then so they will stop leaving me mentions unreplied......embarassed embarassed

but i or my moniker do not scare you away na
or does it? sad sad
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
ikombe:
Pot calling kettle black
cheesy
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:
it's your facvorite kenyan nigga thepussy hunter here again.......smiley smiley

i know a lot of us have one or two suggestion / advice we would so much want to air out to the mods, ladies in the house, or male romancelanders...............

Well heres is da romance section suggestion/advice box......

Using POLITE DISS-FREE words, kindly say that thing you want them mods to do in da romance section or that one thing you want dem guys or dem ladies in here to stop doing

PS: make una no mention/spam any body or any mod name o...........thank you as you comply
op are you truely from Kenya ? grin

Regarding your questions
I think mods should encourage diss thread by stop closing such thread and not banning the op

You will agree with me thst things have been quite for zap news in recent days and same goes for us the adoring fans of your channel sad
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
midehi2:
Yea you said so, am just fond of that

Noted! am coming around that yaba sef grin
Aww.. that's nice.
Do have a wonderful day.
#Safe.
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
greyboy5000:
op are you truely from Kenya ? grin

Regarding your questions
I think mods should encourage diss thread by stop closing such thread and not banning the op

You will agree with me thst things have been quite for zap news in recent days and same goes for us the adoring fans of your channel sad

actually i'm more of a nigerian (dad's a nigerian mon's a kenyan) but over the years i discovered being a kenya gets you more of them p........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

them ladies get curious and start asking you questions and then viola!! They in ur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol

yeah you're right,,,,,,they should stop banning those interesting diss threads jareh..............the most annoying part about it all is that they mostly do it when the shiii just got real and more interesting sad sad
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ban coming up ....
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Ban coming up ....

Osky!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

actually i'm more of a nigerian (dad's a nigerian mon's a kenyan) but over the years i discovered being a kenya gets you more of them p........ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

them ladies get curious and start asking you questions and then viola!! They in ur lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol

yeah you're right,,,,,,they should stop banning those interesting diss threads jareh..............the most annoying part about it all is that they mostly do it when the shiii just got real and more interesting sad sad
OK
So you are mixed wink

Abi do you know how many diss thread that could have made top headlines for zap news
angry angry
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Lalas247(f): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
daylyt:

Osky!
Sexy kilon shele !
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:
Ban coming up ....

modified:: what offense did i commit na sad sad sad

Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
We need á fúçking FLÎRTING SECTION
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Lalas247(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
thepussyhunter:

modified:: what offense did i commit na sad sad sad
Na serious offence be this
U berra beg me grin
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Lalas247(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
FuckExpress:
We need á fúçking FLÎRTING SECTION
Hell fuvking Yh
Re: Romance Section Suggestion/advice Box by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalas247:

Hell fuvking Yh

grin ...♥Where we ♥ all can ♥fúçking express our ♥ blöödyfûçkiñg feelings ♥ ßetter & freely cool ((NO MODS))

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Help Me Out: White Or Black Zpussy Which Is Sweeter / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? / Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.