Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) (55562 Views)

240-Million-Year-Old Sea Monster Unearthed In China, Has Giant Lizard In Belly / Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year And There Will Be A Solar Eclipse Tomorrow / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by pterson(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
A short version of the Great Wall of China.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by millhouse: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
My sweet china
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by firo08(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice one... here in Nigeria one zombie from the north Is celebrating BUHARISM.

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by nabiz(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
our own bridge is in our politicians stomach.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
Immediately I saw the title of this thread, my sub conscious mind just thought it was explorer...As I literally called his handle in my mind.

This guy is leaving up to his name.

Omo.. China is becoming something else.. o
Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Ratello: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Now these are the real ballers not Naija Mumu polithiefcians that will siphon the whole lot. Thumbs up Chinese government
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Emerikoss: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
34 what?!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by xynerise: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
China is improving more than the entire Africa
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by somehow: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
34 miles Chai..

Ambode can you do VI to ikorodu at least?
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Erhun10z: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
With These Guys, Impossibilities Is Nothing. That Was How They Shifted A Building In Order For It Not To Be Destroyed By The Govt. They Are Filled With Wonders.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Massive
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by ofwest47(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Great Chairman Mao , under what curtain was Nigeria when China was called " A country under the bamboo curtain "
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Antoeni(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Buhari set to hold record on longest medical trip

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by jacoik(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
14teenK:
Wow very nice.... ..meanwhile somewhere in alaba international some abokis are collecting fares from people to cross a kpacko bridge
lolsssss I swear guy u no well oooo. So u know that wonderful bridge at alabarago
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by nofuckz(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
£12billion was used for total construction from start to finish of a bridge nearly crossing a sea if not crossing it

Some idiot built two overhead bridge for 8billion naira claiming to have built flyovers in delta state
Again how much is the supposed second main land bridge worth again? How abort the second niger bridges or the east west road

Problems of the nation its people.

5 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by SommyNwaba(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can Any God fearing human being give. Me a China. Name here! ? grin shocked shocked
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Ulomoney(f): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
HARDDON:
HulabAlu!

Cant imagine how these tiny men, round eyed, lil land mass keep defiling space n distance while my motherland blessed beyong imagination is nothing but a sleeping, uncoordinated n mis managed gaint.

It's the curse of Africa!
There's nothing we can do about. Prayer is the worst option. #StopDeceivingYourselves

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
I want to become a citizen of China
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Fkforyou(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
SommyNwaba:
Can Any God fearing human being give. Me a China. Name here! ? grin shocked shocked

Mon Ki... wink

2 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
and EDIOTS in Nigeria are busy celebrating mediocrity , Buhari only achievement for 2years+ now is the helipad in duara and his name appearing in dictionary as a coward... Nigeria is a cursed Land TUFIAKWA
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bellfun:
Money stolen by some devilish and "evilish"Nigerians!

una get money?

2 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
HARDDON:
HulabAlu!

Cant imagine how these tiny men, round eyed, lil land mass keep defiling space n distance while my motherland blessed beyong imagination is nothing but a sleeping, uncoordinated n mis managed gaint.

grin grin grin grin
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:
That's great.
lol my brother how far naa cool
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by lharstborn(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Can someone tell me when the monorail & Lagos-Badagry expressway project commenced? I believe it was around the same time with this one and yet there is no end in sight as to when it would be completed. How about the 2nd Niger Bridge? Our politicians are still playing politics with citizens' welfare and progress.
Honestly..what we need presently is a total overhaul of our political class/elite/leaders; and also the change in the orientation and thinking of the average Nigerian..else we are never going to get to where we need to get to.

4 Likes

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by BlackyOne: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Explorers:
Construction on the world's longest sea bridge connecting Hong Kong, Zhuhai and Macao is almost complete.

After seven years of construction, the 34-mile-long bridge is set to open at the end of the year.

It will cut travel time from Hong Kong to Zhuhai down to 30 minutes from 3 hours.

Zhu Yongling, director of the management bureau of the bridge has confirmed that the bridge will open at the end of the year.

The bridge used 420,000 tonnes of steel which is enough to build 60 Eiffel Towers.

It bridge's total length is 55 kilometres (34 miles) making it 14 miles longer than the distance from Dover to Calais.

The bridge has cost some HK$ 112 billion (£12 billion). Video footage shows the sheer size of the completed main structure.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4675520/World-s-longest-sea-bridge-finished-China.html

Lalasticlala, mynd44
abegi its not even up to the amount our useless political class have been embezzling since jonathan's era...abeg where is my hushpuppi
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
wow. what a structure.

This people are far ahead man.

mean while in my country, just to build Andoni to bonny bridge na wahala.

1 Like

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by LionDeLeo: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

lol my brother how far naa cool

Cool bro!

But you once attacked me na if I'm not mistaken.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
China I hail thee.. na 7 years u use construct Dis edifice, while nija go use 15 years construct ordinary 2km road with billions , plus the road no go last reach 5years

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by smith666999(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
let's pray tsunami doesn't catch up with this fine bridge.
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by BabaRamotu1988: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Cool bro!

But you once attacked me na if I'm not mistaken.
grin
Re: 34miles, £12billion, China Set To Open World's Longest Sea Bridge(Photos) by clovislouis(m): 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
jagugu88li:
My beloved China
u look Chinese. Though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria Remote Control Aircraft / Earth Blamed For Sudden Rusting Of The Moon That Has Baffled Scientists (Photos) / Alligator Weighing 700 Pounds Found In Ditch In Georgia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.