Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Blinded By Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blinded By Love (653 Views)

Blinded By Love? Boy Arrested For Doing This For His Girlfriend. See What He Did / . / Australian Farmer Blinded By Love In African Internet Kidnap Drama - Hahahaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blinded By Love by HOTLILsa(f): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2010
I'm a lady form South Africa who has lost al hope when it comes to men. i was dating a guy who told me that him and his girlfriend are no longer together. We would o to his place and there was no sign of the womans clothes or any thing of her's so I never suspected anythinig. Everything was okay even though he would sometimes accuse me of cheating on me. :oTill two weeks ago when the girlfriend called me. she old me that they are still together and even have a 2 month old baby. She was not rude or anything, we talked like matured women, she even told me that this guy has three other kids from different mothers two of which were born in the same year from different women and the other is 7. Now I am scared to give anyone my heart because of this. I have true love and it sometimes blinds me. I need advice as to how to go through this, I don't wanna break anyones heart because of this.
Re: Blinded By Love by romsky: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
my people said any eye that is blinded by lustove will be opened by marriage

my lady its better u break d guys heart than get urs shattered
Re: Blinded By Love by baba1911: 2:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
Well, i am boy 20 and my girlffrn married with someone else. I still love her , Hard to forget
Re: Blinded By Love by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Girl you dodged a bullet, you would have been another baby mama casualty.
Re: Blinded By Love by patbaby4u: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2010
sad sad sad my dear take heart  do not worry there will be a light @ the end of the tunnel

(1) (Reply)

What: / Plzzz I Think I Need Help!,coz I Keep Liking The Wrong Pple / 10 Reasons Why You Won't be Considered a Cheat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.