Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President (20041 Views)

Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by seguno2: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
I thought that the Arewa youths who called for ethnic cleansing genocide of Igbos in the north are the real terrorists.
The useless people have not called their Boko Haram brothers terrorists.
The shameless people have not called their Fulani herdsmen brothers terrorists.
Let them start from those ones if they are serious.
I suspect that all this noise is to divert attention from the dying president who is in London for treatment after banning government officials from doing the same thing.
61 days and counting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by pazienza(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ultimate300:
I Just dont know why i find it very hard to even love not to talk of trusting an igbo man, if i may get a chance i can demolish the whole igbo race.... such a dumb tribe,.. i think igbo dont even know what they are doing, today they want biafra, tommorrow they want restructuring, after a while, they want igbo president, who would vote an igbo man? mtswww maybe his dirty wife, and then for you to kill our great sir ahmadu bello, hmmm you will never know peace again in this country,... the tunder wey go fire anyone that lead igbo [aba made jews] to nigeria eh.. e still dey do press up for sambisa forest..

Lol! Demolish the whole Igbo race? grin This one is already a terrorist. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by WOCKHARDI(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nobody is seceding to anywhere. But there will be Biafra State as one of the six federal units from the present six geopolitical zones.
We cannot continue with the present lopsided Military Constitution. Where else on earth is the Quota System with all it connotes and produces ever practised?
A referendum to actualise these six states as the foundation of a new Constitution should be everyone's concern under ONE NIGERIA.
The greatest achievement of the present National Assembly will be to amend our Constitution to include a Referendum because it has now become a necessity. Will they do it or will their present comfort be more important to them than the Sovereignty of our country which the Referendum guarantees.
Shame to those that hope to reap from other people's sweat in the event that the country breaks up.
I repeat : Nobody is seceding.
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Warship: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
pazienza:

Lol! Demolish the whole Igbo race? grin This one is already a terrorist. cheesy

I just dey laugh the goat

Ordinary IPOB talk, shettima begin to dey jam talk

4 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by galaxy2020(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
He talks like an illitrate.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Bangisgulak(m): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by femolii: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cooly100:
Ask this Arewa youth why only the Arewas can be the FCT minister....if Nigeria belongs to all...and he will go...ranting about rule of law and justice...Make I just dey watch....
U understand things in your own ways alone but northerners are telling u indirectly that FCT land belong to them n they are d owners that's y u should try and develop your region so don't put all ur eggs in one basket ooo.
Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by gsmphoneseller: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
orisa37:
Nnamdi Kanu is already an Institution of Fraud and Terror. Nigeria makes him so.
Evans, the Billionaire Kidnapper is one of his Sponsors.
Biafra, not Bokoharam kidnapped Olu Falae for Ransome with a characteristic Igbo signature.

Are you a lunatic?

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by newbornmacho(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
God punish the bastard idiot called shit-ima, you are worse than an infidel if you don't carry out your threat to MOP UP Igbo's in the north. Useless piece of cow shit. Your threat to mop up Igbo's in the north is my number one evidence at the ICC idiot. Meet me there smelly bastard ingrate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by daveson2020(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin grin lol another confused Northern animal zombie is now trying to use biafra issue and nnamdi Kanu's influence to gain cheap popularity grin grin #abokishinemyshoe grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by belente(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am not surprise, the destroyers at it again

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Nazacent: 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
And that is exactly the type of terrorist we would like to have

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by 9jabull: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
The idiot has shot his self on the leg by accepting that Nigeria is signatory to UN charter of self determination, so we don't want to know if they have the provision or not because nigeria remain part of UN.
We will be happy to meet the idiot on international court.
You can impose decisions on your people but not on us, Ohaneze & governors trying to impose their decisions on us can't work because were the majority, if they know that those in support of Nigeria in the east are majority why are they afraid of referendum.
Can you imagine a terrorist treating us

like i said we will like to meet him in international court.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by talk2emma: 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is the type of people am sharing the same country with....

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Badbae: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
orisa37:
Nnamdi Kanu is already an Institution of Fraud and Terror. Nigeria makes him so.
Evans, the Billionaire Kidnapper is one of his Sponsors.
Biafra, not Bokoharam kidnapped Olu Falae for Ransome with a characteristic Igbo signature.

I read this post all I can say is that madness is not Good at all. it makes people post mad things.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Lightening: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ultimate300:
Hmmm, as a hausa man, i knew that those that are clamouring for biafra are just wasting their time, no any individual or group of people that can break nigeria, consitutionally or by any amount of force applied, whenever i saw someone shouting biafra, biafra, i just shake my head and smile becouse i spot a daylight dreamer... idan inyamurai zasu tsaya ayi najeriya dasu to su tsaya, idan kuma wahala bata ishesu ba to su cigaba.

Is that what out think? Chere, o ga ene gi vum n'anya

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by mekuschimez: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
1. This yerima shettima or whatever you call him and all members of arewa group should all be Arrested for the quit notice, all the killings and evil they have committed and for threatening lives of innocent unarmed Biafrans.
2. All the fulani murderers that have been killing innocent people in this country and destroying properties and cash crops should all be Arrested .
3. The uninformed say, Nnamdi kanu has disobeyed his bail terms and he is a terrorist?
How can u term an unarmed, harmless man , that is calling for his right and right of his people, a terrorist.
He is not asking for war, all Kanu wants is freedom and thats all.
( person way no wan stay with u , na by force ? )

Touch even Mazi Nnamdi Kanu garments and this FALSE union called Nigeria will collapse like Syria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Mozegee: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tomme this man called Yerima is a completr fool.what makes one to be a terrorist oga yerima,you see some who command respect by his pple without spending dien and u call him a terrorist.This are idiots that make up Arewa.To be sincere with u i am gush by this country when this kind of pple who know how to pursue cows speaks.I am so ashame to be a cititizen of this country.Nigeria is a failed nation when pple like this man talk,who think they are born to rule.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Mozegee: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
To me this man called Yerima is a complete fool.what makes one to be a terrorist oga yerima,you see some one who command respect,without spending dien and u call him a terrorist.This are idiots that make up Arewa.To be sincere with u i am gush by this country when this kind of pple who knows how to pursue cows speaks.I am so ashame to be a cititizen of this country.Nigeria is a failed nation today,when pple like this man talk,who think they are born to rule.That is the same comment from are so called president,that he will tk of 99% of pple who voted for him than 1% 0f igbos who did not vote for him.Where is him today,do u think think that the 3million igbo pple killed during the progromme and nigerian civil war are in vain.God works in a mysterious way.We are watching ,let see how it goes.Oga Yerima fight the terrorist in ur place before accussing some who has earn reapect that nothing even a governor in the south east can get.But if u dont know the definition of the word terrorist,kindly go to ur dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Mbediogu(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Not before you have proclaimed Shekau the messiah of your people.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by TheFreeOne: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ultimate300:
Hmmm, as a hausa man, i knew that those that are clamouring for biafra are just wasting their time, no any individual or group of people that can break nigeria, consitutionally or by any amount of force applied, whenever i saw someone shouting biafra, biafra, i just shake my head and smile becouse i spot a daylight dreamer... idan inyamurai zasu tsaya ayi najeriya dasu to su tsaya, idan kuma wahala bata ishesu ba to su cigaba.

Why the insistence on an ironclad marriage that is not working but only benefits a section of the country

Only a parasite does that.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Yemioja(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Candid advice, It's high time for the Yoruba's and The Igbo's Youth to come up with their own Group....WHR are the Youths?. Enough of this nonsense !!! Someone should shut the hell out of this idiot.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by princemidon(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Applauding the comments of reasonable intellectuals minds against de so called ATTENTION SEEKER @ Yeyerima shittima. Nonsense interview.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by thanknairaland1: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
Igbo adage have it that "when a Cunning man becomes weak he preach peace".

just respect ursef over calling d African number2 Mandela a " terrorist". # Akwuia like u#. Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by BigShazam: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA
BLABLABLA
BLABLALBA

boman2014:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/tribuneonlineng.com/biafra-reviewing-stand-igbo-yarima-shettima-northern-youths-leader/%3famp_markup=1

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by chimeee: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
WOCKHARDI:
Nobody is seceding to anywhere. But there will be Biafra State as one of the six federal units from the present six geopolitical zones.
We cannot continue with the present lopsided Military Constitution. Where else on earth is the Quota System with all it connotes and produces ever practised?
A referendum to actualise these six states as the foundation of a new Constitution should be everyone's concern under ONE NIGERIA.
The greatest achievement of the present National Assembly will be to amend our Constitution to include a Referendum because it has now become a necessity. Will they do it or will their present comfort be more important to them than the Sovereignty of our country which the Referendum guarantees.
Shame to those that hope to reap from other people's sweat in the event that the country breaks up.
I repeat : Nobody is seceding.
wishful thinking

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by xelly: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abeg, is this one also worthy of my time? Come to think of it, have Biafrans taken stand on whether AREWA will stand or not? This fu3ker is so irritating. If you finish ranting, you go and keep quiet. My advice to all Northerners is to stop breast feeding babies with cow milk. Maybe is the reason why you guys reason like this.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by VanBommel(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
conductor7:

People are talking haboki are also talking. No haboki ever born will be as great as Nnamdi Kanu. Not even the senile dullard in London or the terrorist called Murtula Mohammed whose body was used to test the effectiveness of AK48 in Lagos. cheesy

Shettima
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by NothingDoMe: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2017
LordCenturion:
This kanu commit high treason, he needs to be hang..

Sentence to death by hanging or firing squad, he was alive during gej administration, he did not do this during gej administration, just because Jonathan was defeated then he started calling for biafra...
Bartimaeus, receive your sight.

Everyone knows things were better during GEJ. Make we die for Buhari hand?

Receive thine sight.

1 Like

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by NothingDoMe: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2017
AnanseK:

I think the Igbos should be allowed to leave the north. Three months is enough for them to tidy up and take their belongings with them. No body needs their properties . It's time to build Biafra , please go.
Even yerima abi na yettima has withdrawn from such a foolish comment. He knows that Nigeria was about disintegrating on October 1st. Even the middle belt poised to finally rid themselves of northern oppression. Even Abuja indigenes want their own country. Hahaha.

You now carry phone to carry on the message of the mad man that is running away from the wahala he has caused. Sense fall on you and your typing fingers.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Ensure Nnamdi Kanu Is Declared A Terrorist - Arewa Youth President by Agumbaa: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ultimate300:
I Just dont know why i find it very hard to even love not to talk of trusting an igbo man, if i may get a chance i can demolish the whole igbo race.... such a dumb tribe,.. i think igbo dont even know what they are doing, today they want biafra, tommorrow they want restructuring, after a while, they want igbo president, who would vote an igbo man? mtswww maybe his dirty wife, and then for you to kill our great sir ahmadu bello, hmmm you will never know peace again in this country,... the tunder wey go fire anyone that lead igbo [aba made jews] to nigeria eh.. e still dey do press up for sambisa forest..

Thanks for the love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Departs Saudi Arabia For Nigeria After Performing Umrah (Photo) / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Immigration Re-Opens Seme, Illela, Maigatari & Mfum Land Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.