Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,467 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) (5021 Views)

Top Three Big Boobs Nollywood Actresses In Nigeria (pics 18+) / Peace Olayemi Release Hot Raunchy Pics (18+ Photos) / Give Your Man Like This And He Is Yours Forever(strictly for chics) (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by cristianisraeli: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Angry woman stages bizarre protest completely NAKED in Brazilian town as she tears down fence belonging to car dealer who sold her motor that broke down

Video from Santa Catrina, Brazil, shows the irate woman strip completely naked
The 29-year-old tears down the dealer's fence as she rants about 'bad service'
She explained to officers she had bought a car from the dealer but it broke down
The woman was then taken to a nearby hospital for psychological assessment

Bizarre footage has emerged of a furious woman staging a naked protest outside a car dealer's home.
The video was shot in the Brazilian state of Santa Catrina and shows the angry 29-year-old tearing down the man's fence.
It is believed the woman had purchased a car from the dealer several hours earlier, but that it broke down not long after.
She explained to police officers that she had called the owner but he had refused to repair it.
Footage of the peculiar protest was captured by a passerby on June 21.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674856/Woman-stages-NAKED-protest-outside-car-dealer-s-home.html#ixzz4mFRpdelq

lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by cristianisraeli: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
She explained to police officers that she had called the owner but he had refused to repair it

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
She's sexy, I won't lie. tongue

But taking off your cloths will not replace your car.

Plain foolishness!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Fadiga24(m): 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
She's got some nice tattoos and she wants to show it off.
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:
Angry woman stages bizarre protest completely NAKED in Brazilian town as she tears down fence belonging to car dealer who sold her motor that broke down

Video from Santa Catrina, Brazil, shows the irate woman strip completely naked
The 29-year-old tears down the dealer's fence as she rants about 'bad service'
She explained to officers she had bought a car from the dealer but it broke down
The woman was then taken to a nearby hospital for psychological assessment

Bizarre footage has emerged of a furious woman staging a naked protest outside a car dealer's home.
The video was shot in the Brazilian state of Santa Catrina and shows the angry 29-year-old tearing down the man's fence.
It is believed the woman had purchased a car from the dealer several hours earlier, but that it broke down not long after.
She explained to police officers that she had called the owner but he had refused to repair it.
Footage of the peculiar protest was captured by a passerby on June 21.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674856/Woman-stages-NAKED-protest-outside-car-dealer-s-home.html#ixzz4mFRpdelq

nice body

2 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by benedictnsi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
end time
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Martin0(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
Aaaaaaa na wa oooo lefulefu show first,u dey see weitin I dey see o
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
brazil another ukwu headquaters outside africa.very nice wink
i dey always love these type of protests wink wink wink
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
come and see cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
Aaaaaaa na wa oooo lefulefu show first,u dey see weitin I dey see o
dont u like wat u see grin
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Homeboiy: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
why censor it

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by luminouz(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
Wao........I like wat am seeing o.....
29 years n she get nice booty(not big just nice) n hot breasts like DAT?
29 years old girl for naija go strip n u will instantly lose ur APPETITE coz of saggy breasts,cellulose ragged thighs n python-just-swallowed-a-boar-tummy!!!!
She try......I think I need to visit Brazil for my holidays!!!

5 Likes

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
luminouz:

29 years old girl for naija go strip n u will instantly lose ur APPETITE coz of saggy breasts,cellulose ragged thighs n python-just-swallowed-a-boar-tummy!!!!
haha not all sha grin.some babes still sabi tk care of themselves cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by luminouz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

haha not all sha grin.some babes still sabi tk care of themselves cheesy
I hope so.....coz I run from such o..especially if they are 28 n above!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by krissconnect(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shes the only one protesting? undecided
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Saintsquare(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jesu
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:

dont u like wat u see grin
Nna eh I nor understand this people ooo,I was thinking maybe na crowd of women dey protest,but on this issue look like something dey wrong with her personally
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Martin0:
Nna eh I nor understand this people ooo,I was thinking maybe na crowd of women dey protest,but on this issue look like something dey wrong with her personally
dem dey protest in d nude cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Martin0(m): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
dem dey protest in d nude cheesy
na wa oooo

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Afonjanightmare(m): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Women always complain about rape, inequality etc, how can you be equal with people with fish brains

1 Like

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Ehinmola(m): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
She is a good material for advert
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by LordCrimson(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
lefulefu:
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz
Ewwwwww.......Which day wey our naija chicks with them large ukwu go do their own protest na gringrin Tahrah,Makydebbie Come see una mate o cheesy
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by indodon(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
but she seems pretty covered to me
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
To all niggas in da building

Grab ya copy now

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Eldinot4(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
But why una cover some parts 4 her? If she leave am open who are u to cover it undecided
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
LordCrimson:
Ewwwwww.......Which day wey our naija chicks with them large ukwu go do their own protest na gringrin Tahra,Makydebie Come see una mate o cheesy
Show us the way na.tongue
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by WizAkzy: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by joseo: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
madness get levels....
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by LordCrimson(m): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Tahrah:
Show us the way na.tongue
You want see my front tail grin It's a sight to behold gringringrin
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by mrMeen(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
this days it seems that women are tired of clothes just kuku disregard clothes and go out nude like this woman ode's.
Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by IdeyFindWife: 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
lefulefu:
dacovajnr
IdeyFindWife
LordCrimson
luminouz

na so, na so1

how far bro? been a while...

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by IdeyFindWife: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2017
luminouz:

Re: Angry Woman Stages Bizarre Protest Completely Unclad In Brazilian Town Pics(18+) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

na so, na so1

how far bro? been a while...
i dey kul bros cheesy
welcome back cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Singer Lil Kim Shows Off Her Mighty Camel Toe On Stage / It is Insane To Have Unprotected Sex / I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.