Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (467 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / Biafra: Anyone Who Tries To Arrest Me Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu / Anybody That Says Biafra Will Not Come, Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Kisna(m): 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
- IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, blows hot on comments made by Nigeria's ex president Olusegun Obasanjo - Kanu said the former president is going to die for urging Nigerians to stop the agitation for Biafra - Pro Biafra agitation leader said he and the people want to be from Nigeria Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) leader Nnamdi Kanu on Thursday, July 6, said former president Olusegun Obasanjo is going to die for saying he and the agitation for Biafra must be stopped. He said that the former president was going to die for speaking those words so that they will know how powerful the people of Biafra are. The IPOB leader stated this in reaction to Obasanjo's comment that Nigerians must do everything possible to stop the agitation for Biafra led by he (Kanu). In a video obtained by NAIJ.com , Kanu said he and the people are indestructible and no man can stop Biafra from coming. He also said Obasanjo should have asked questions from President Muhammadu Buhari before saying nonsense about them, adding that it is only in a zoo that old men won't retire without any grace. Kanu said the only thing they want is to be free from the zoological republic.
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by YesNo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
abeg make una take am easy with this kanu
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Kisna(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol....
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by Afriifa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
only u stopped urself d day u started bewetting on south-south territory
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by achieverme(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry to say, but kanu is very stupid. No sensible leader with an intact mental faculty will make such unguarded and thoughtless comment. To think this is the same person igbos are following.

A sensible leader is tactful and courteous in his words and deeds, but igbos are seeing tactlessness as sign of bravery.
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by nepapole(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
Everybody will die Na.
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by naija247: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
E get persin way no go die ni?
Re: For Saying I Must Be Stopped, Obasanjo And His Lineage Will Die - Nnamdi Kanu by orisa37: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
IGP, this is a Threat to kill. Kanu must be moved out of circulation immediately please.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:Supreme Court sacks Sheriff, declares Makarfi authentic PDP leader / PHOTOS: Osinbajo Paid Condolence Visit To Bisi Akande Who Lost His Wife Recently / This Seems Not To Be Acting, Yul Edochie Runs For Governor Of Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.