Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar (32991 Views)

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode / Taye Currency’s Mother Shot Dead, Musician Also Shot In Ibadan -Afrobeatsglobal / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Siscooh: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
vecman222:
Badluck Jonathan.... Nothing good can ever come out of that donkey of a man. Spits
A hundred fold of what you wish him unto your unborn generations. A rat that knows nothing about tomorrow talks about a former leader and spits.You may be supported by senseless people but you are responsible for your sin. Imagine!!!! According to you, freedom of speech!
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Siscooh: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
obajoey:
Oga Jona had the opportunity to make naija better, instead, he chose ogogoro over Naija.
Quiet joor
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by vecman222(m): 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Siscooh:

A hundred fold of what you wish him unto your unborn generations. A rat that knows nothing about tomorrow talks about a former leader and spits.You may be supported by senseless people but you are responsible for your sin. Imagine!!!! According to you, freedom of speech!

And I also checked if you said same thing to all those insulting buhari too on this same thread and can't find you quoting them..

It only show's you are one of the TAN flat heads..

BTW I forgot to mention his wife also is a pig tongue tongue

Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by obajoey(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Siscooh:

Quiet joor

Your way of making your opinion known is sure a good one.

Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by belindar: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
GossipHeart:

Buhari

You will never go unpunished

Your BP will explode for nothing.

Is it Buhari that shot him?
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by sshalom(m): 7:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
May GOD preserve his life. It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Rucheen(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wida ! on to?
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by brojoshua: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
If Nigeria doesn't punish all who looted Nigeria bankrupt, because it is corrupt, thei God will judge all of them and punish them and their generations, and will also punish the country that is corrupt and does no justice
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Senator Ayade Surppose To Provide Security For All Special Adviser
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Jelal0007(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Buhari why cry

Why must you trouble this innocent man again cry ?

Quote me to say nonsense and your life would be like bubus own
AN!MAL...COW like YOU.

Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Siscooh: 11:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
vecman222:

And I also checked if you said same thing to all those insulting buhari too on this same thread and can't find you quoting them..

It only show's you are one of the TAN flat heads..

BTW I forgot to mention his wife also is a pig tongue tongue
Sorry my flag isn't green, white, green neither do I belong to flat whatever you refer to . I am observer and I say, I hate the way some of you disrespect and insult him. It is wrong period!!!
Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by vecman222(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2017
Siscooh:

Sorry my flag isn't green, white, green neither do I belong to flat whatever you refer to . I am observer and I say, I hate the way some of you disrespect and insult him. It is wrong period!!!

You are yet to answer my question.. Did you quote those people insulting buhari on this same thread?

Or you just want to be an Hippocrate??

Re: Prince Goodwill Edward Shot In Calabar by Ugik(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And where exactly did you read that he is dead na
always make sure u read properly before replying

Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Gunmen Fire At Governor Amaechi’s Convoy / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React