Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode (47400 Views)

Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf / Bolouere Opukiri: Lady Sacked For Criticising Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by IamHeWrites: 2:37am On Sep 15, 2019
A Nigerian policeman, Edward Onoride in his tweet said that Nigerian female soldiers are lazy as he backed First Lady Aisha Buhari who told military authorities to deploy female soldiers to counter insecurity challeneges witnessed across the country.

Recall Igbere TV reported that Aisha Buhari partly blamed the security crisis witnessed in the country on the yet to be definded role of women and cold feet in exploring their potential for operational effectiveness in the military.

Reacting to the report, the Nigerian policeman recounted fighting wars with female soldiers from other countries while also stating that there is a lot female soldiers can do if deployed.

He tweeted:

I had fought war along women soldiers from different countries. I was in Sudan & Somalia & I've work with women soldiers from China, US, Britain, Israel, Kenya, Bangladesh, Uganda, Ethiopia, etc. Aisha Buhari is spot on. There's a lot our women Soldiers can do of deployed out.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Edward_Onoriode/status/1172429391617376257

http://igberetvnews.com/991644/nigerian-policeman-backs-aisha-buhari-says-nigerian-female-soldiers-are-lazy/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Sundaygeorge: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2019
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Zikora1000(f): 2:58am On Sep 15, 2019
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape

269 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:31am On Sep 15, 2019
....I think female military personnel are not meant for wars....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 3:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Am I the only one seeing the wrong English?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by daroz(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2019
Awol1:
Yes, I think you are the only one

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by boss1310(m): 6:19am On Sep 15, 2019
if really you have fought wars then you should have known the female soldiers can't deploy themselves to the front there has to be an order for that,so I don't see why they should be tagged lazy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Born2Breed(f): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2019
Aisha na mumu like the husband.

War that men are unable to fight in,you want to deploy women.

Too much mumu sperm from your husband don make u mumu aisha

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by KendrickAyomide: 6:35am On Sep 15, 2019
All they know how to do is Service generals and other Top Ogas

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by juman(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2019
Women soldiers should not go and confront boko haram or the bandits o.

Unless the government want to add them to the wives of boko haram.
But any woman soldier that desire to go can go.

21 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Cosmatikka: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2019
I've said it on did forum once that female soldiers should be deployed to sambisa to at least be cooking food for d combatants. Why answering soldier wen u can't go to d red zone. All dey know how to do is intimidate civilians and fvck ppl's husbands

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by TheAngry1: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2019
ok
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by thundafire: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2019
All the know is complain men/guys are scared of approaching them to fall victims of Ogas in the barrack,watch as dey will quietly ignore him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by w5dick: 7:55am On Sep 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by pek(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's[i][/i]

In which they have been doing with there male counterpart .. we are watching ....
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by makewetalk2: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2019
who is this one? what is our cup of tea in this?
all this na nunsense
Nigerian youths should be engaged positively. stealing the time of the youths on things like these na make this country still day scatter. Old men way senior most people grandad's still day rule and them still day born pikin. How old is Buhari and how old are his kids? The children of the first wife, where dem day?
A country way be say the judicial ruling of people way steal maggi no day take 2 days but people way steal billions go free. The mind of the average kid today no day book. small small girls just feel say tohtohh na the only way to success. All the actresses na ashew---oh. no shame again. people even day advertize their small girls to men. Old women no gree leave market for small girls. old men still won pipe secondary school girls. Which kind world we just day sef.
most nigerians go say oyibo no get culture but all of them won raise their children for cultureless country.
I just tire. The last beauty Queen for Nigeria na Regina askia. The rest na ashe---wowo. This one still try enter man house stay there. Make she stay there oh no be all these nunsense dance moves.
who know where him day there. if you be dancer dance make we see, if you be beauty queen do wetin we take know you no be mediocre dance.
I really want to know wetin hold ajaokuta steel.
wetin make warri and Port harcourt port no day functional.
wetin make dem no get international airport fo east. wetin make farmers for ibadan no get loans from government.
Everybody day steal day carry run go outside. The foreign banks loan their stolen cash to those farmers in those countries to produce. Abacah loot and Buhari say e no loot. and he is asking for the recovered loot. Sense day there? You say person no thief and still you want collect money way you say the person no steal. You no be corrupt thief?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by RexTramadol1: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Make Aisha herself go there na

Our women can fight wars? Maybe

But they are more prepared for battles than wars

But their area of specialty is calling their male colleagues to punish someone for them

4 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Biritiko: 7:57am On Sep 15, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
They have been looking for way to reduce the number of female soldier... mostly Christian's

Just STFU . You religion bigot

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by ChristineC: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
so Nigeria have systematically massacred their male soldiers they now want to shift attention to young girls? why haven't Aisha Buhari enlisted her children into the Nigerian military?
I call on any female soldier, especially of southern origin, deployed for counter terrorism to leave the force at once.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Gracesofar(m): 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
So the women there were in front line? And don't come and tell us you fought war. You went for a peace keeping mission and most a times since your are a police you folks are always on the defensive not offensive. You just checkmate rioters etc as a police man on peace keeping.

Again You dont know and won't know what war means. There is a difference between been in the front line and been on the defensive in missions. Even while in the defensive, you people are not cleared to take shot at civilians and this is mostly by police. Send a picture of yourself in the frontline engaging the enemy in a firefight, rappelling down from a perfectly good airplane with your so called women folks not you standing in a guarded barracks and smiling for the camera

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by hisgrace090: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
If well managed will it will yield a better result.
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by owolabi5: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2019
FEMALE SOLDIERS NEEDS EXTRA PROTECTION IN THESE CASES O...

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Zikora1000:
Nigeria female soldiers were once deployed to fight Biko Haram, if you see the way these women were captured, you won't pray to deploy them back there again. the system is corrupt. someone is feeding fat from the crisis in North East. politicians are sponsoring these boko boys and even our soldiers knows this. the fight against bokoharam is compromised and until we start getting it right, don't send people's daughters to a life of eternal torture and rape
Are those women not soldiers I doubt if they were?

1 Like

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Virgohills(m): 8:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Okay. Let's see how it goes
Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by GhostWisperer: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2019
Awol1:
not wrong English only but contradictions and twisted logic.

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by Lastorator: 8:01am On Sep 15, 2019
Y join the military if u r scared of death

2 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by YoungLionken(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Where are those feminists, who want equal rights with men cool?

Afterall, what a man can do, a woman caaaan..

I shall die well the day a female soldier will beat and defeat me physically...

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:02am On Sep 15, 2019
What a man can do, a woman can do better... grin
Oya enter war front

Mbok check my signature

6 Likes

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by crownwealth: 8:03am On Sep 15, 2019
Buhari should please end the useless Boko Haram war already.

The Borno and Northern elders should please end these senseless death of our military men.

Re: Deployment Of Female Soldiers: Aisha Buhari Is Right - Edward Onoriode by nasirujj(m): 8:03am On Sep 15, 2019
My question, is there salary the same with the men, if yes then they should be deployed asap, since they said what man can do woman can do even better. Feminist don't quote me pls.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses / See How Aguiyi Ironsi Was Murdered In Cold Blood. (viewers Discretion Advised). / Presidency: Obasanjo Woos North For Obi/Baba-Ahmed - Newtelegraphng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.