Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (27891 Views)

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video / Tips Of Buying Land In Lagos That Is Devoid Of Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
Please, I mean somewhere within lekki as well as island
You aint ready,you may try Muri okunola or Etim inyang crescent(Victoria Island).
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by mmsen: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
Eko Atlantic should be flood free.

Their drainage is better.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
kelvine:
Forget Lagos, go to Mowe, Shimawa gardans in Ogun State.
The Estate is just like VI and Ikoyi even far better.
Check with me for details.

Which mowe.. guy no near mowe o.. been here for 11yrs and counting... mowe na ghetto .. plus flooding .. so no go area

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:

lol, you still dey mention lekki and island..
grin Island is safer than Lekki or Ajah when it comes to flooding.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ikeja.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by martineverest(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alimosho
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by lozanni(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
hakeem4:
Ikorodu is devoided of flood

But brimstone and mai human suya dey there sha

But to be serious Ikorodu is a chilled place , good electricity , roads and no flooding wahala

What of when River Maiyedun overflows and cuts off Ikorodu from the rest of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by obims(f): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
Festac Town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by lozanni(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:

Go to Banana Island.

Seriously, you should consider the mainland, for instance Festac Town.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by checkolatunji: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
Considering this issue of flooding, especially the island and lekki part of Lagos, where could be safe to settle as well as acquire landed properties that will not be submerge in water on waking up one day.

Magodo, Festac, Ikosi-Ketu
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by selfmadeboss: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Kirikiri
when important qestions are been asked here, broke idiots like you should learn to shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Kingharzyz(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:

Bourdilon court, northern foreshore estate, Carlton gate estate, all on chevron drive lekki

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by femi4: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:
That place is an Island

An Island is a piece of land surrounded by water

They are all prone to flooding

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by wristbangle: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
sukkot:
biafra

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by toseen7: 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
sirfee:
grin Island is safer than Lekki or Ajah when it comes to flooding.
lol, na canoe all of una dey use ATM joor grin
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ojo or iba
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by wawappl: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
ECO Bank, Oyinjolayemi street, VI Lagos

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
kajsa08:
u even dey my hood, very safe area. no fear of thieves.
For real? Interesting

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by timawoku(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
With ikorodu no flooding wahala. Ikorodu is great just bado wahala
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by hakeem4(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
lozanni:

What of when River Maiyedun overflows and cuts off Ikorodu from the rest of Lagos?
lmao majidun??

How can it overflow and cut Ikorodu from Lagos .... it would still be connected to Lagos to the east ( Epe).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by godquality: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
MykOnyxo:
Kirikiri
lol. I know you know that, i know that, you know that, i know you are thinking what i know that you are thinking when you mentioned kirikiri.
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by ifnyioj22(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
Festac town
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by gretblue: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
FX:
Palmgrove estate is the best
You said it all bro. Palmgrove estate remains the best , where easily one can get to any part of Lagos with the help of BRT. Too decent with constant power supply. But surely no land again for sale except the Op will buy a house there and renovate it which should not be less than 80m.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
kowema:

You are not yet ready for deliverance
I'm much ready.. Considering the situation, I'm having doubt about lagos
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by dawtune(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sylverly:

Royal Gardens Estate Ajah. There's a very good drainage system in the estate.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
ifyalways:
Marwa, ikota villa, some parts of VI, old ikoyi.
please what particular part of VI. Do you have an idea about lekki too? Thanks
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
DWJOBScom:
My Estate and i think Banana island
This my estate is is lekki? And what's the security like?
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
mainland generally
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
dawtune:

Royal Gardens Estate Ajah. There's a very good drainage system in the estate.
Thanks
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by evamena: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
lekki, VGC, chevy view estate, spar lekki, Badore
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by sirfee(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
toseen7:

lol, na canoe all of una dey use ATM joor grin
tongue grin Is a lie,we are still using vehicles...comment cava mon frere?

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Sylverly(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
ajebuter:

Then l suggest Epe..

Lt never gets flooded because of its topography.

l have a home there and after the heaviest of rain, l step on dry land..
But I saw something like Epe being flooded as well.. Or is there a part of the Epe that is safer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Razes Club G12 At Oniru Beach, Lagos (Photos) / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower / Philanthropist Relocates Abia Woman From A Mud House To A New House (Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.