Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? (27884 Views)

Flooding About To Collapse A House In Imo As Woman Cries For Ihedioha’s Help / Heavy Flooding At Lokogoma Estate Abuja Video / Tips Of Buying Land In Lagos That Is Devoid Of Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 24, 2018
Dremca:
What is like living in awuse estate, what features does the estate have because I'm considering renting a 2 bedroom flat there.
it’s really nice and peaceful light is stable though sometimes we do have no light during the day and night there are close by schools and security is good. We have a clubhouse but no public park or anything like that though but maybe in the future
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Dremca(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2018
Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea a newly built 2bedroom flat will cost over there and is young oriented or family oriented neighborhood. Sorry so asking so much questions.
solasoulmusic:
it’s really nice and peaceful light is stable though sometimes we do have no light during the day and night there are close by schools and security is good. We have a clubhouse but no public park or anything like that though but maybe in the future
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 24, 2018
Dremca:
Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea a newly built 2bedroom flat will cost over there and is young oriented or family oriented neighborhood. Sorry so asking so much questions.
there are quite a few drive on down and see them honestly you will have a choice
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Dremca(m): 5:12pm On May 24, 2018
Thanks for response I really appreciate.(though you didn't answer whether is young oriented or family oriented because I look forward to meeting young professionals I can exchange ideas with)
solasoulmusic:
there are quite a few drive on down and see them honestly you will have a choice
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
Dremca:
Thanks for response I really appreciate.(though you didn't answer whether is young oriented or family oriented because I look forward to meeting young professionals I can exchange ideas with)
it’s both there are great social hangouts within the estate where you can meet great people
Re: Which Part Of Lagos Is Devoid Of Flooding? by CHARROLLAIN(f): 8:20am On Aug 28, 2023
Please what about Ikate babalola
Does it get flooded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Destroys Vivid Imagination Fashion House In Lagos (Photos) / Fire Razes Club G12 At Oniru Beach, Lagos (Photos) / See The Proposed Nigeria Elevation Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.