Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship (1471 Views)

My Thoughts On Long Term Relationship / 4 Types Of Women You Should Never Get Into Long-term Relationship With / There’s Only One Way To Keep The Sex Hot In A Long-term Relationship 0 Sh (2) (3) (4)

Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin sad angry cry

Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by dingbang(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2017

Now this is funny

Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:

Now this is funny
Are you in a long term relationship bro?
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hahahaha....
I will give you section A part 1 of the past question...
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Hahahaha....

boss boss
i wan try reach ur group 2moro
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Hahahaha....

How much? Chaiii! Is not easy at all
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
boss boss i wan try reach ur group 2moro
You wan come my District?
E go good ooo
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Xsem:
How much? Chaiii! Is not easy at all
Come on!!
What are friends for...
I will give it out at no cost!!
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

You wan come my District?

E go good ooo
maybe
una get fine galz
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by alukstea(m): 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
I don't have any past question oooh, i have expo for 2 questions...

1. Make cool MONEY
2. More Money..
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Come on!!

What are friends for...

I will give it out at no cost!!
Thanks bro, small tip please
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
maybe una get fine galz
Hahaha...
You wan finish the small girls for my district?
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:

maybe
una get fine galz

Hahaha...

Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
alukstea:

1. Make cool MONEY
2. More Money..
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahaha...

dey don turn me 2 driver 4 my houx so my level don drop
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by krissconnect(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol. Me too. I fall in love today and fall out tomoro. I don't know what sort of syndrome is that. I fear I might not get married sef. cry
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by krissconnect(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
alukstea:

1. Make cool MONEY
2. More Money..
Relax, its not just all about making money,its high time we stopped stereotyping and come with facts. I have seen a nigga so deep in money that he couldn't find a girl to love,stay committed to. So chill
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
dey don turn me 2 driver 4 my houx so my level don drop
Carry the car come na... make I fill am up with them ladies...
lol...
You know what's up na...
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
krissconnect:

Relax, its not just all about making money,its high time we stopped stereotyping and come with facts. I have seen a nigga so deep in money that he couldn't find a girl to love,stay committed to. So chill
Now that's serious, what the Bleep do they want
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
krissconnect:
Lol. Me too. I fall in love today and fall out tomoro. I don't know what sort of syndrome is that. I fear I might not get married sef. cry
I need to see my village people,maybe they know something about my situation.
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Carry the car come na... make I fill am up with them ladies...

lol...

You know what's up na...

I dey ejigbo now with my cousin
make pesin calm e head down small
maybe if we see 4 retreat
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
lol I dey ejigbo now with my cousin make pesin calm e head down small maybe if we see 4 retreat
lol... God forgive you sha...
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by krissconnect(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Xsem:

Now that's serious, what the Bleep do they want
If a girl only loves you cos of ur money? No matter how bleeping rich you are,u on a long thing bro. U are.
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol... God forgive you sha...
u neva tell me d location of ur district
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
krissconnect:

If a girl only loves you cos of ur money? No matter how bleeping rich you are,u on a long thing bro. U are.
But the bro above said I should make Mone, now you are saying this. This past question answers Don dey confuse me self. So what do you suggest?
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
u neva tell me d location of ur district

Festac to Isolo far ooo... lol
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Festac to Isolo far ooo... lol
e no far oo
me wey go ketu on Thursday go see my babe 4 her location
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by krissconnect(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Xsem:

But the bro above said I should make Mone, now you are saying this. This past question answers Don dey confuse me self. So what do you suggest?
I'm no expert,but what am saying in essence is this, chase away any girl that loves you cos of your money only,even if you're a bill gate.
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Victornezzar:
e no far oo me wey go ketu on Thursday go see my babe 4 her location
If you reach Ago roundabout
Take bike to Isolo market.
Take bike to James oni.
I will pick you there.
Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Xsem(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
krissconnect:

I'm no expert,but what am saying in essence is this, chase away any girl that loves you cos of your money only,even if you're a bill gate.
Noted. The problem is that when you become rich it is very difficult to discern real love and feigned love.

Re: Don't Open This Thread If You Are Not In A Long Term Relationship by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

If you reach Ago roundabout

Take bike to Isolo market.

Take bike to James oni.

I will pick you there.
Ah thanks boss grin

"Remove S8x & Money From A Relationship And You Will Discover This About Ladies / 8 Interesting (and Insane) MALE Rights Of Passage From Around The World / Meet 26-year-old Lady Who Is Addicted To Dating Married Rich Men (pics)