Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma (587 Views)

Allen Onyema: A United Nigeria Will Be Greater Than Europe / "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun / List Of Minimum Wages In Africa ''nigeria, One Of Worlds Lowest Labour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by BiafranYouths(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
My name is Akpan Ibiono I just came back from Itam Night Market,.... my mission was to buy some groceries.
I successfully purchased 2 cups of garri as a broke single unemployed Graduate.
Am very annoyed right now, how did we get here? If a common commodity as garri the pride of every household either rich or poor has skyrocketed to this level then what will the poor masses eat? Is it rice of 23k?
A family of four kids staying next flat to mine are always crying, with their recently retrenched mom who was a banker... the husband is out there in the streets trying to lift a block in order to take something back home in the evening.... once a successful business man and a comfortable family.
If me a single man living alone can not afford to buy four cups of garri, how much less a family of four with no steady source of income.
Our President Yemi Osibande I believe that you will either make history or break it. The hunger in the land is too much , Prof. Please declare state of emergency in Agriculture and other consumables
Prof. Yemi Osibande, now that you are there even if it's just for a month create impact that the future generations will read about and be proud of you.
Your Excellency ignore the cabals frustrate them that don't have the interest of this failed republic at heart
We the Biafran Youths want to give this failed country a one more try, Prof. Osibande remember that former President GEJ was a learned and humble man just like you. His error is what you're repeating, he was too mild and soft..
Prof. Osibande fight the cabal, destroy them, imprisoned them...wrestle this country from their hands let's try and salvage this sinking ship!
Prof. Yemi Osibande whether Mr. President is alive or not overhaul his cabinet, sack all his politically appointed Ministers and appoint fresh and young Technocrats that can handle the job.
Sir within this short period of time, we admonish you to create an impact in that Nigeria will Unitedly want you back come 2019

Engineer Akpan Ibiono
Writes from his Kitchen in Ibiono Ibom L.G.A of Akwa Ibom State, Biafra
Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by BabaRamotu1988: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin

guy respect yourself ooo

wait we should be in the same country that loves giving their so called country men quit notice

bia nwoke m ekwekwana ka Thunder gbagbuo i there angry

5 Likes

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by GQman: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I know where you are coming from, man.
Forget all the tribal chatter on Nairaland.
Nigerians are suffering.
All we are saying is bake a bigger pie that every one can eat,
and not pitting us against one another on the basis of
religion and ethnicity for small crumbs from the master's table.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by mgbadike81: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
GQman:
I know where you are coming from, man.
Forget all the tribal chatter on Nairaland.
Nigerians are suffering.
All we are saying is bake a bigger pie that every one can eat,
and not pitting us against one another on the basis of
religion and ethnicity for small crumbs from the master's table.

you're talking from emotion not logic, if osibanjo should try what you said, the army would overthrow him overnight while massive violence against Southerners and Christians would break out in the north.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by GQman: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
you're talking from emotion not logic, if osibanjo should try what you said, the army would overthrow him overnight while massive violence against Southerners and Christians would break out in the north.

If Osibanjo does what exactly?
What do you think I suggested that he should do?
So Arewa will fight southerners and Christians if the Acting President dares to grow the economy?
Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by mgbadike81: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
GQman:

If Osibanjo does what exactly?
What do you think I suggested that he should do?
So Arewa will fight southerners and Christians if the Acting President dares to grow the economy?
if osibanjo should fight the cabal and overhaul the cabinet, the present regime is shamelessly dominated by northerners unlike never before, a fight against the cabal is a fight against the north.
Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by Advent17(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
Engr. Akpan ...u are a compound fool....

1 Like

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by mgbadike81: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Advent17:
Engr. Akpan ...u are a compound fool....
the insult was totally unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by Sprumbabafather: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which osinbanjo? The conductor on the also rock bus?

1 Like

Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by pryme(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol Op who send you to talk sense to your fellow ret@rded Igbos, them go finish you now grin
Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by mgbadike81: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
pryme:
Lol Op who send you to talk sense to your fellow ret@rded Igbos, them go finish you now grin
only if you know how ignorant you're sounding right now.
Re: Let's Give A United Nigeria One More Try! My Dilemma by pryme(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
mgbadike81:
only if you know how ignorant you're sounding right now.

Lol, I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Drag Osun Govt, Osogbo Community Into Diekola’s Case – Group Warns / Livingstone Confession / Apc Governors Visit Buhari London, Nigeria React | See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.