Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

"There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun (22571 Views)

Court Orders EFCC To Stop Further Action Against Okorocha / EFCC Files 17-Count Charge Against Okorocha After His Declaration / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by agwom(m): 6:06am On Jun 04, 2018
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has said there is a united voice against Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Chief Odigie-Oyegun spoke tacitly at the weekend in Abuja on the protracted crisis in Imo APC while reacting to an allegation from Gov. Okorocha that he was facing a witch-hunt from the party leadership for opposing the tenure elongation move for the outgoing National Working Committee (NWC) members.

Okorocha had been having a running battle with the Odigie-Oyegun-led NWC after losing the control of the party’s structure in the state to his political rivals in the just concluded ward, local government and state congresses.

The APC national chairman wondered why Okorocha would be targeted when he was the only person that opposed the move.

While responding to the allegation, Odigie-Oyegun said Okorocha “wasn’t the strongest force behind the objection to tenure elongation. So why is his case different? I don’t think it is necessary to go into the details.

“Well, the processes are still on and it is not good to answer you in detail. But the answer lies in one fact that he is not the only one who opposed the so-called tenure elongation, how come he is the only one being witch-hunted?

“When you look at the totality of the events in that state, I think you can get a clearer picture of what is going on there. There is a united voice calling for a different way of doing things so to speak,” Oyegun said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/there-s-a-united-voice-against-okorocha-oyegun-254804.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by abokibuhari: 6:11am On Jun 04, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
The masses have the say in every election: That is how it's suppose to be!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by 2016v2017: 6:13am On Jun 04, 2018
agwom:
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, has said there is a united voice against Gov. Rochas Okorocha of Imo State.

Chief Odigie-Oyegun spoke tacitly at the weekend in Abuja on the protracted crisis in Imo APC while reacting to an allegation from Gov. Okorocha that he was facing a witch-hunt from the party leadership for opposing the tenure elongation move for the outgoing National Working Committee (NWC) members.

Okorocha had been having a running battle with the Odigie-Oyegun-led NWC after losing the control of the party’s structure in the state to his political rivals in the just concluded ward, local government and state congresses.

The APC national chairman wondered why Okorocha would be targeted when he was the only person that opposed the move.

While responding to the allegation, Odigie-Oyegun said Okorocha “wasn’t the strongest force behind the objection to tenure elongation. So why is his case different? I don’t think it is necessary to go into the details.

“Well, the processes are still on and it is not good to answer you in detail. But the answer lies in one fact that he is not the only one who opposed the so-called tenure elongation, how come he is the only one being witch-hunted?

“When you look at the totality of the events in that state, I think you can get a clearer picture of what is going on there. There is a united voice calling for a different way of doing things so to speak,” Oyegun said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/there-s-a-united-voice-against-okorocha-oyegun-254804.html

Even mad people in the streets are against Okoroawusa alias Iberiebism

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by ehbellsho(m): 6:20am On Jun 04, 2018
wait... the witch-hunt is from where sef? chai! no unity again for dis party o.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by izzou(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2018
grin

If the people of Imo like, make dem allow him son-in-law be governor in 2019. Na dem sabi cheesy

The remaining 35 states and the FCT do not actually care

Meanwhile.......

Rochas, I have this proposal to erect a statue for Igwe Tupac. That guy has been shouting that he deserves some accolades. I think we could give him that by erecting something befitting for him

I'll be coming later in the day so you could take a look at my plans cool

49 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 04, 2018
2016v2017:

Even mad people in the streets are against Okoroawusa alias Iberiebism
you go shock

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by DWJOBScom(m): 6:40am On Jun 04, 2018
The unity in tiredness of this dude is so clear and loud!

The greed displayed by him is unfortunate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by thesolutions(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2018
Anointed ones are usually the rejected ones.

His anointing has gone public and so is his rejection.

He is still APCs Governors forum chairman. If a rejected heads the league of APCs governors,it might imply that all APC governors are rejected folks.

3 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2018
Oyegun your days are already numbered.
Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Babacele: 7:32am On Jun 04, 2018
mtchew! the united opposition is against you sir Mr ex-Chairman and not Okorocha - Owelle of Africa. Okorocha is APC in IMO and those who don't like that must leave. No alternative ; it is either you line behind Okorocha or go somewhere else. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Whatever, all I know is the power to choose leaders lies with my PVC come 2019. The lazynigeriayouths will vote.

Do you need a clean website design for your business/organization? Then check my signature No advanced payments required!!!

1 Like

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by SEYILIGHT(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Politics is a comedy in this part of the universe

2 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Pavore9: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Okorocha thought it would be smooth sailing for him.

2 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Abjay97(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Party of traitors experiencing betrayal..lol

2 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
post=68158811:
The masses have the say in every election: That is how it's suppose to be!!
...it's supposed...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Suko110(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Make dis APC govt quickly destroy themselves make dem leave us in peace

1 Like

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by younglleo: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2018
okorocha news shudnt make fp. He cant trasmit ordinary transmission

2 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Pavore9: 7:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Babacele:
mtchew! the united opposition is against you sir Mr ex-Chairman and not Okorocha - Owelle of Africa. Okorocha is APC in IMO and those who don't like that must leave. No alternative ; it is either you line behind Okorocha or go somewhere else. Very simple.

It makes no sense making a deity out of Okorocha, no man is indispensable.

4 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by sheddyboy01(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
Nigeria politicians, their actions never agrees with their words, they only come out to tell you the best fit lies.

1 Like

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by dechriscool(m): 7:37am On Jun 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Oyegun your days are already numbered.
Have you been activated and commissioned for 2019 ?
Lately you have been trailing and making illogical comments in most threads.I hope the pay is huge enough to take care of your bills based on the economic hardship inflicted by your pay master's on Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Okorocha is not as smart he think he is, he can’t play the type of politics he wants to play without having good allies in the state, you think because you’re the incumbent governor you have the right to impose your son in law, no it doesn’t work that way. okorocha is fighting too many batttle, I don’t see him winning.

9 Likes

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by lawrence35(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Yes...
Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Dcaliphate(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Everyone is tired of his 'Iberiberism' he should go and join nollywood biko

1 Like

Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
Party of Evil men

Who cares about what they think or say
Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by sheddyboy01(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2018
shadebeauty:
Please Nairalanders Bless me with any amount, I and my daughter are really starving, I've been the one taking care us, my little business as not going well for me, it really a though call for me, coming up to beg.
I just realised you registered just yesterday.
Re: "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 04, 2018
This is Nige-eria, everybody be Krimina

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Not Permitted To Continue Kalu’s Trial – Judge / Finance Bill: New Tax Regime To Take Effect From Jan 2 – FG / Bandits Attack Fulani In Anka, Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.