Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers (22048 Views)

Ismaila Mustapha Sues EFCC For N5 Million Over Unlawful Detention / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Police (PCRRU) Invited Me To The Station For Refund, Should I Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers by tk4rd: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2017
The first step is "The Complaining by the Public", which must happen.
The second step and the most important step here is "The action taken by the police", which we all know will never happen...
You sef that complained would just be exposed to the same bad police officer you were complaining against.
Re: PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers by agentakins: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Isorite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Security Guard Arrested For Stealing Specimen Naira Currency Notes In Abuja / How I Was Harassed And My Phone Seized By The Police Yesterday. / Nigerian Man, Two Ugandan Women Arrested For Drug Trafficking In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.