Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) (33784 Views)

Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / Catholicism's SHOCKING Attitude Toward The Bible! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Jochabed(f): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mologi:
op... Don't try to connect dots that can't be connected ...

the only similarity...

Is that we all worship the same God... not minding if they call Him,Allah from the other side....
No at all.
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by choblak(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Ubenedictus post=58277471]does your church have a branch in Egypt? How do they say God there? I have an Arabic xtian friend and the likes saying holy is God in Arabic and it sounds like quo...... Allah. [/

Qquote

Qudus Allahu
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by hakym619(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2020
cry hmmmmmm
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
zionmade:

I dont worship and will never worship the same God with muslims.Its a fat lie. My God is not Allah or watever they choose to call him.
to call a spade a spade if my God is the true God den allah is d devil himself and vice versa.
sorry to add this the way catholics are romancing islam shows dat the end of the world is near.
God bless you immensely for speaking the truth, Catholics are not true believers...ThankGoD for Protestantism and Pentecostalism that liberated Christianity from the pagan shackles of Catholicism...
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by divineappo(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
analice107:

Sir, let me give you a little of Pre-Islamic history and since you want to further research on this, this is where to begin when connecting the dots between Islam and Catholicism.

An Arabic Convert to Catholicism tortured or inspired Muhammad into prophethood. Let me explain.

A young man called Muhammed Bin Abdullah, (Prophet Muhammed to Muslims) had met, worked and married his much older wife Kadijat.

There's something to note here. Muhammad's progenitors had worshipped and served Allah who was a moon god, as Chief priests belong before he was born. it was in their bloodline to carry on as Chief priests to allah. Here is where you take note that allah has been worshipped as one of the pagan gods long before Muhammed was born.

Now, Muhammad's father who shd have prepared muhammed for the preisthood to allah had died leaving him a child, an uncle raised him but also died. At this point, he became an urchin. an areaboy, stealing and robbing people, then he met and became a worker for Kadijat whom he later married.

Once upon a time, an entity accosted Muhammed and forcefully demanded him to do a recitation, but of course, you don't expect Muhammed to recite what he didn't know, so he didn't. Three times, the being pinned him to ground torturing him to the point of suffocation. To the onlookers, Muhammed was possessed with demons. Whenever this being comes, Muhammad goes into epileptic seizures.

Muhammed believed he was possessed by demons(Jinns, in islam) Once, he tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a cliff, but he was saved by his wife kadijat.

He had to confide in Kadijat his wife, who was a Catholic convert. Kadijat also believed it was demonic possession so took him to her Uncle, who doubled as a soothsayer and a Catholic convert.

Now, when Kadijat had explained to her uncle the soothsayer named Waraqa Bin Nawal, being a Catholic who happened to be the first man who had translated the New Testament Bible to the Arabic Language, told Muhammad that in the Jewish and Christian religions, God talks to people through prophets and he sends his Angels to deliver messages. And he suspects that God was trying to speak to him through an Angel. It was Waraqa who fist mentioned Angel Gabriel to Muhammed. The being who kept coming to Mohammed never introduced himself to muhammed.

Muhammed believed it was Jehovah who was sending his angel Gabriel to give him messages. Only, he didn't know that the demons his fathers had worshipped were trying to call him to ministry, the ministry of idol worship to allah.

And, Waraqa missed one point, he forgot to tell Muhammed that, if Angel Gabriel comes, he doesn't inflict fear or pain to those he talks to, but calms down them down. Well, he also forgot to tell him that the Angel and does not make any physical contact of body touching. And, Angel Gabriel usually introduces himself wen he comes with a message.

This was the Origin of Islam and the prophethood of muhammed.

Waraqa tutored Muhammed in the doctrines of the Catholic Church and again, Allah, must be worshipped so, henceforth, anytime the Angel came muhmammed responded to what the jinn wanted.

Catholicism is full of recitations so also Islam.

See the connection @Op?
Wow, am so amazed and enlightened

Thanks
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by psychalade: 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2021
All mode of beliefs, paganism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism etc are all fables. It's all about "sun" worship grin
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by monex(m): 7:56pm On May 03, 2021
zionmade:

Mr man nobody is a kid here. Everybody reading this knows exactly Wat am talking about. or do u want me to break it down to u like a kid. The allah Muslim's worship is not my God

is your God Elohim ?

God in aramaic (language spoken in the time of Jesus) is Elah.

the Arabic is Ilah

Allah is simply Al-Ilah meaning The God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by nwabueze1999(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mologi:
op... Don't try to connect dots that can't be connected ...

the only similarity...

Is that we all worship the same God... not minding if they call Him,Allah from the other side....
no we don't
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2021
zionmade:

And wat is it that the bible said that u want me to know? Mr Ignorance abi mr foolinng, wat do u know about the bible in relationship with islam and Christianity
Ignorant fool,Jesus can never be wrong
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by dataking: 8:30am On Mar 07, 2022
analice107:

Sir, let me give you a little of Pre-Islamic history and since you want to further research on this, this is where to begin when connecting the dots between Islam and Catholicism.

An Arabic Convert to Catholicism tortured or inspired Muhammad into prophethood. Let me explain.

A young man called Muhammed Bin Abdullah, (Prophet Muhammed to Muslims) had met, worked and married his much older wife Kadijat.

There's something to note here. Muhammad's progenitors had worshipped and served Allah who was a moon god, as Chief priests belong before he was born. it was in their bloodline to carry on as Chief priests to allah. Here is where you take note that allah has been worshipped as one of the pagan gods long before Muhammed was born.

Now, Muhammad's father who shd have prepared muhammed for the preisthood to allah had died leaving him a child, an uncle raised him but also died. At this point, he became an urchin. an areaboy, stealing and robbing people, then he met and became a worker for Kadijat whom he later married.

Once upon a time, an entity accosted Muhammed and forcefully demanded him to do a recitation, but of course, you don't expect Muhammed to recite what he didn't know, so he didn't. Three times, the being pinned him to ground torturing him to the point of suffocation. To the onlookers, Muhammed was possessed with demons. Whenever this being comes, Muhammad goes into epileptic seizures.

Muhammed believed he was possessed by demons(Jinns, in islam) Once, he tried to kill himself by throwing himself down a cliff, but he was saved by his wife kadijat.

He had to confide in Kadijat his wife, who was a Catholic convert. Kadijat also believed it was demonic possession so took him to her Uncle, who doubled as a soothsayer and a Catholic convert.

Now, when Kadijat had explained to her uncle the soothsayer named Waraqa Bin Nawal, being a Catholic who happened to be the first man who had translated the New Testament Bible to the Arabic Language, told Muhammad that in the Jewish and Christian religions, God talks to people through prophets and he sends his Angels to deliver messages. And he suspects that God was trying to speak to him through an Angel. It was Waraqa who fist mentioned Angel Gabriel to Muhammed. The being who kept coming to Mohammed never introduced himself to muhammed.

Muhammed believed it was Jehovah who was sending his angel Gabriel to give him messages. Only, he didn't know that the demons his fathers had worshipped were trying to call him to ministry, the ministry of idol worship to allah.

And, Waraqa missed one point, he forgot to tell Muhammed that, if Angel Gabriel comes, he doesn't inflict fear or pain to those he talks to, but calms down them down. Well, he also forgot to tell him that the Angel and does not make any physical contact of body touching. And, Angel Gabriel usually introduces himself wen he comes with a message.

This was the Origin of Islam and the prophethood of muhammed.

Waraqa tutored Muhammed in the doctrines of the Catholic Church and again, Allah, must be worshipped so, henceforth, anytime the Angel came muhmammed responded to what the jinn wanted.

Catholicism is full of recitations so also Islam.

See the connection @Op?

You must be Shaytan with all these lies you have cooked up. Even a wild animal is better than you

1 Like

Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by thatsleepboy1: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Rational explanation,

So why has modern day Christianity (mostly the Pentecostal and Protestant movement) forgotten or rather discarded this origin

32-95AD Ephesus..........“Lost your first love...” Rev 2:4, Heresy enters church: Marcionites, Gnostics, Nicolaitans, Balaamites, etc.

95-321AD Smyrna...........“Persecuted 10 days...” Rev 2:10 Ten major persecutions under ten Roman Emperors: (1) Domitian (2) Trajan (3) Hadrian (4) Antonius Pius (5) Marcus Arelius (6) Septimus Severus (7) Maximin (cool Decius (9) Valerian (10)Diocletian

321-450AD Pergamum........“Where Satan's throne is...” Rev 2:13 Constantine makes Christianity state religion. Church hierarchy begins.

450-950AD Thyatira.........“That Woman Jezebel...” Rev 2:20 Beginning of Mary worship. Idols brought into the churches. Bishops rise to power. (Catholic Church)

950-1450AD Sardis............“But you are dead...” Rev 3:1 Dead Catholic formalism. Bible taken from the people. Persecution of the brethren intensifies.

1450-1948AD Philadelphia...“You have kept My Word...” Rev 3:8 The Reformation, Protestant churches rise, the Puritan movement, foreign missions founded.

1948AD-? Laodicea........ “You are neither hot nor cold...” Rev 3:15 Lukewarm church of today. Great “so-called works,” but spiritually cool.

THE CHURCH OF TODAY

Revelation 3:14-22 “And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither (spiritually) cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art (spiritually) lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am (spiritually) rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing (huge organizations, popular pastors and world-renowned TV evangelists); and knowest not that thou art (spiritually) wretched, and (spiritually) miserable, and poor, and blind, and (spiritually) naked: I counsel thee to buy of me (spiritual) gold tried in the fire (of My cross), that thou mayest be (spiritually) rich; and white raiment (of My imputed righteousness), that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy (spiritual) unclothedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with (spiritual) eyesalve, that thou mayest see (marvelous things out of my law). As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man (in the other six churches, the Lord was dealing with the church in general, but in this Laodicean age, He is addressing each of us as individuals) hear my voice, and open the door, I will come into him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.”

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.”

Revelation is God the Father’s account of the 6000 year battle for His footstool and for the souls of His people. The Church may have forgotten Mount Moriah as the footstool of God’s feet forever, but God has not. As you will soon see, much of Revelation is about the Holy Land and that temple mount!
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by dryakson(m): 11:45am On Mar 27, 2022
zionmade:

I dont worship and will never worship the same God with muslims.Its a fat lie. My God is not Allah or watever they choose to call him.
to call a spade a spade if my God is the true God den allah is d devil himself and vice versa.
sorry to add this the way catholics are romancing islam shows dat the end of the world is near.
When Jesus was on the cross, what he said was same as Allah in Arabic.
That phrase remain unchanged in the Bible. God knows why.
Ella Ella, , lema sabaktanei?
Does Eli or Ella sounds like GOD to you?
Re: The Similarities Between Catholicism And Islam; (pics Included) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2022
Even the Muslim morning cry or prayer bears close resemblance to the Catholic priest's humming song

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / Daddy Freeze Criticizes RCCG On Tithe Banner "Don't Be A Robber! Pay Your Tithe" / We Paid Twice For ‘prayer City’ – MFM’s Dr. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.