Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete (38317 Views)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Annie Idibia Insists She's Done Having Babies, Says 7 Is Enough For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by jericco1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
What else could he ask for?
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Johnbosco77(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
congrats bro..... money fall on me..... amen
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by oyakhilomeh(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,
Neither does he deserve my congratulation until he does the right thing.

Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father.
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

First he denied the pregnancy,
Then he abandoned her in a UK hospital,
Now he doesn't treat that child as his.

How come he shows off Anita's kids but not Elshama's?

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.
You for just say congratulations or hold your peace. ITK

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Beverages: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
e be like say this guy self dey nairaland...
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by RealHaute: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
We need five more kids from you. Get to work.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:
Useless people shouting "bless me with twins"

Can you afford twins? That's how you'll be bringing children into the world that you can afford. Don't you know they're expensive. Mtchewww
.u don truble fin for urself

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Abfinest007(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
ur life is complete not ur home
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by maxiuc(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
permit:
4 thos of us sayin de wan be lik paul ,make tel una no child of God wil make such money....comeandbeatme
what of pastors that fly in private Jet nko

Man you are confused
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good news.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,
Neither does he deserve our congratulations until he does the right thing.

Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father.
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.
lol that girl na my coursemate law uj 2015 set ,bros are you from jtown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Martin0(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:
my own twins are coming very soon...
Er :-o
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Obidikefidelis(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrat bro,, see room like paradise
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by exlinkleads(f): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
congrats bro

i tap into the grace
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.

Did he force himself on her to get pregnant, doesn't she know that she need to be married to him to be seen as a responsible woman. by the way, how do u know he impregnated her, were u there, have u done DNA to confirm it so..
I feel like pushing u into VI flood for this senseless comment

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by kelvinhilton(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is seriously suspicious, the way celebrities go bout having twins. I think they may have medically altered the womb or something like that( am not a medical professional).. See the likes if c.ronaldo, J zee and Beyonce now peter okoye..this is no coincidence..
Quote me and rick Ross fall on u.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by peacemara54(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Don't forget to check my signature
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by OneManLegion(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
toffy333:
Wew! See better house!

Oh God let money fall on me. Biko arihini ayi begi!

Lool. Anebira
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by egocentric25: 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Very stupid man so u fit go impregnate plenty woman out
side ur matrimonial home and bring them in....by d way....where u there when he impregnated her.....foolish fool
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by livinbygrace: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.

Guy,pls which work you dey do.You are so intelligent ,your comment is always hilarious and on point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by NwaAmaikpe: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

Did he force himself on her to get pregnant, doesn't she know that she need to be married to him to be seen as a responsible woman. by the way, how do u know he impregnated her, were u there, have u done DNA to confirm it so..
I feel like pushing u into VI flood for this senseless comment

shocked

He literally did, she was just a kid; barely an adult.

He stole her virginity,
Humiliated her by denying the pregnancy.
Abandoned her in the hospital,
A paternity test confirmed him as father.

That still didn't change a thing.
Paul Okoye is terrible.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Kingxway: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats bro
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by tsmart360(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cool. Baba God abeg make twin fall on me when i marry oh. And ofcos plenty money.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by joe4real12: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
toffy333:
Wew! See better house!

Oh God let money fall on me. Biko arihini ayi begi!

Ebira spotted grin
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by AustineCJ: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Peter go soon use vex land Lola tonight......
Paul de Win peter 1 0 for twins and 3 2 for Kids....no wonder him de answer rudeboy but sha I trust Mr p to score hat trick like hazard.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by excorperwheezy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.

Oga never judge ok. You neva knw weda he went for DNA test to proof paternity and it came out not favouring him oga u will agree with me the desperacy in our young girls to be married to a celeb is on a high rate. I am sure paul okoye CAN NEVER ABANDON HIS BLOOD ELSEWHERE. #iBelieveInPaul100% #iLoveThatManCalledPaulOkoye #MyPsquareMyEverything

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by harrysterol(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
coolesmile:
Nigerians will start reacting now.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by whizzyleejr(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
A happy family, what do they need again, i guessed it's nothing, there is money, car, fame, children(boy&girl) oh my God answer my prayer

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by jaytime(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! God has blessed these guys. Baba God, when are you going to pick my own call? I'm running out of patience. Abeg do am so your son won't miss road.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by YaksonFCA(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations Rude Boy
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Crestedguy4real: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.
first time you make sense to me if the allegations are true thou, I always known you to be a very very controversial human being that like bringing people down

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by empressteemah06(f): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Fresca:
Useless people shouting "bless me with twins"

Can you afford twins? That's how you'll be bringing children into the world that you can't afford to take care of. Don't you know they're expensive. Mtchewww undecided
why Cal them useless people.. Talk about yourself.. Just because you can't take care of yourself not to talk of a child... Doesn't means others can't

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Pays Senate President Saraki A Courtesy Visit At Home (Photo) / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.