Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete (38318 Views)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Annie Idibia Insists She's Done Having Babies, Says 7 Is Enough For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by NwaAmaikpe: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Crestedguy4real:
first time you make sense to me if the allegations are true thou, I always known you to be a very very controversial human being that like bringing people down

shocked

Please feel free to carry out your research.

No matter how outlandish the things I say may seem, they are always the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Ishilove: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,
Neither does he deserve our congratulations until he does the right thing.

Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father.
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

First he denied the pregnancy,
Then he abandoned her in a UK hospital,
Now he doesn't treat that child as his.

How come he shows off Anita's kids but not Elshama's?

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.
Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember the scandal. He denied the pregnancy and that was the end of the story. I actually thought she was just seeking attention.

Are you sure he is responsible for the pregnancy?

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
coolesmile:
Nigerians will start reacting now.
dem dey laboratory now dey prepare the reactors grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
maxiuc:
what of pastors that fly in private Jet nko

Man you are confused
them tel u say dem be pastors?
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:

Now that you mention it, I vaguely remember the scandal. He denied the pregnancy and that was the end of the story. I actually thought she was just seeking attention.

why are u asking d doctor who delivered her of the baby such a question?? He also singlehandedly monitored and filmed the whole sexual escapades.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by lovingyouhun: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Glorious!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by NwaAmaikpe: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Ishilove:

shocked

A paternity test confirmed it as his...

He eventually settled the hospital bills, paid for her trip back to Nigeria.

That was it;
Neither Elshama nor the child has featured in any of his family mentions ever since.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
strenghtofawoman:

Did he force himself on her to get pregnant, doesn't she know that she need to be married to him to be seen as a responsible woman. by the way, how do u know he impregnated her, were u there, have u done DNA to confirm it so..
I feel like pushing u into VI flood for this senseless comment
.like say pple must kw the room and hour weh him use do pratical. wake up youngman
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by bayinq25(m): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Lest we forget and celebrate this young man or mistake him for a responsible father.
Let's ask him what he has done with the child born for him by Elshama Benson Igbanoi.

A man who won't celebrate his other kids from a woman he is not married to is not a man.

Nonsense.
undiluted truth..... spot on!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by permit(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

A paternity test confirmed it as his...

He eventually settled the hospital bills, paid for her trip back to Nigeria.

That was it;
Neither Elshama nor the child has featured in any of his family mentions ever since.

ths nwaAmaikpe hw u de get all dis news self?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Limitless72(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
permit:
4 thos of us sayin de wan be lik paul ,make tel una no child of God wil make such money....comeandbeatme

Are you saying God can't bless his children like he blessed paul or more than he blessed him....
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Burgerlomo: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations baba pikin
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tapping into Dat blessing d baby and d crib
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by greatman247(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.

Mind what you say. You help him conduct DNA on the other woman baby to ascertain if the baby is truly his? Whatever a man choses to do with his life is his business. That does not make him less a man. Define a man for us to know. Don't stop people from congratulating him. You can't force your belief and way of thinking on the rest of us OK. You believe what you believe and I believe what I believe. You cannot sell your belief to me, no matter how cheap I won't buy it. Leave people to do whatever they like to do. I go congratulate this man o jare. People like you use panadol on other people headache. Are you related to the other woman that bear child for him? How come you are this concerned? How come the woman is silent and you proceeded to carry her matter on your head.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by toffy333(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
OneManLegion:

Lool. Anebira

Yep bro i be confirm ebira. .
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Max24: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Paul Okoye isn't a man,

Nonsense.
how e take consign u ?
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
oh lawd! I mean lord!... lol... how I soo wish to be Nadia right now *puffs*
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Sunofgod(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
He should go do DNA.... Those children's noses are not f up as his so im already suspecting.
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blessings fall on me
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by kbzee11(m): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
#Blessed !!
Re: Paul Okoye Excited Over His Twin Babies, Says his home is complete by nukky77(f): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congrats Bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Pays Senate President Saraki A Courtesy Visit At Home (Photo) / Teebillz Declares Love For His Wife, Tiwa Savage / Jim Iyke Spotted Chilling With Beautiful White Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.