Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

GEJ Please Come Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Please Come Back (543 Views)

Anthony Iwenjiora Burial: GEJ, Patience, Obi, Ihedioha Visit Obi Of Onitsha / PDP Chairmanship: How South-west Lost Out; GEJ, Others React / 2019 Election: I’m Shocked That PDP Wants To Come Back To Power – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Please Come Back by iluvdonjazzy: 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
GEJ please come back, am one of those that really wanted a change, now i ve seen the real change in the negative perspective thats why i say u should come back because i kn u will surely win, luk at the support u got from Kano yesterday. JONATHAN GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN pls come back so that i can eat like this again.

Re: GEJ Please Come Back by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Lol

Truth be told Nigeria was simply not ready for a leader like GEJ

GEJ was not an orator but he was a very strategic thinker who understood the importance of allowing institutions to flourish but people saw this as a weakness

Nigerians were still stuck in the strong man President mentality. Must be a hangover from military years

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Please Come Back by thesicilian: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Come back to rule your village alone.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Please Come Back by MalcoImX: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:
Lol

Truth be told Nigeria was simply not ready for a leader like GEJ

GEJ was not an orator but he was a very strategic thinker who understood the importance of allowing institutions to flourish but people saw this as a weakness

Nigerians were still stuck in the strong man President mentality. Must be a hangover from military years
Institutions to flourish for where? The man was the greediest, who unlike any of his predecessors wants to. control everything. We all saw how he tempered with the Governor's Forum and was sharing money like no man's business during his re-election campaign. Do what you may, GEJ will always be unpopular as he was during the campaigns.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Please Come Back by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
Institutions to flourish for where? The man was the greediest, who unlike any of his predecessors wants to. control everything. We all saw how he tempered with the Governor's Forum and was sharing money like no man's business during his re-election campaign. Do what you may, GEJ will always be unpopular as he was during the campaigns.

You still have not woken up from your own propaganda

Buhari's son Yusuf now owns multi billion IT and Hotel businesses your community can only dream of. Sit there and be calling GEJ names

The fact remains that Nigeria is today worse off than GEJ left it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GEJ Please Come Back by MalcoImX: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:

You still have not woken up from your own propaganda

Buhari's son Yusuf now owns multi billion IT and Hotel businesses your community can only dream of. Sit there and be calling GEJ names

The fact remains that Nigeria is today worse off than GEJ left it
Let him own whatever, and let it be confiscated by whoever will come after his father, if it were illegally acquired. But GEJ's people, including his wife, own billions without a company to their names.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The President? / Monitoring Government Spending And Its Effects On Nigeria's Debt Profile / No National I.D., No International Passport - Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.