Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Be Sincere....would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere....would You? (947 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
I understand the normal norm of dating, courtship then marriage.
But their are certain conditions when one just have to break these 'protocols'

Guys, would you propose to a lady just 4hrs after meeting her?

Ladies, would you take a man who proposed that soon seriously?

P.S Dr Joe Abah is the DG, Bureau of public service reforms.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by tosyne2much(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
Though, there's no universal accepted duration when one should propose to a woman. It all depends on how fast you're able to know the true nature of that person. To some people, it may take some people few years of critical studying and observations to know that person before proposing will ensue, while it may only take some people just a few weeks, because we are more sensitive and observant than one another

On a contrary, proposing to someone you meet barely four hours ago is plain STUPIDITY

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by SoberDisciple(m): 11:55am On Jul 09, 2017
I want to say its Fate and at same time Faith. Respect and Tolerance will also help.
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Victornezzar: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2017
na dis kind of woman I need
Not all dis slay Queens everywhere

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by ikp120(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will only do that if my institution tells me that she's not part of the hoes.
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Though, there's no universal accepted duration when one should propose to a woman. It all depends on how fast you're able to know the true nature of that person. To some people, it may take some few some years of critical observations before knowing that person, while it may only take some people just a few weeks.

On a contrary, 4 hours is too small bro

You already said it, so no need for the contradiction.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
na dis kind of woman I need
Not all dis slay Queens everywhere

Bro I they tell you, hoes everywhere, I nor know where I go see better wife marry ni and I wan born next year ni cry

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by tosyne2much(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:

Okay sir
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:

Exactly
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Okay sir

Shu, tosyne, I nor even know say na my own person I quote anyway, you are bless, money fall on you plus more pussy, any nairaland girl you want, you shall have, flex bro cheesy

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Victornezzar: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:

Bro I they tell you, hoes everywhere, I nor know where I go see better wife marry ni and I wan born next year ni cry
I hear say novena babes no be hoes

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
ikp120:

Wat institution? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

I hear say novena babes no be hoes

undecided grin

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by engrMikemd(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please who is in a long term relationship?I need your past questions.. #Biko
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Victornezzar: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
sonofLuci:

Shu, tosyne, I nor even know say na my own person I quote anyway, you are bless, money fall on you [s] plus more pussy, any nairaland girl you want, you shall have, [/s] flex bro cheesy
LMAO cheesy you ehn!

Amen oooo
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by olab059(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
If I was grown up in the 80s, I could have done something like that, but not in this decade of decadence.
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by ikp120(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamGobe:

Wat institution? undecided
You are a learner bro.
The mind is a great institution of its own.
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
ikp120:
You are a learner bro.

The mind is a great institution of its own.

I'm jxt knowing bro undecided
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
engrMikemd:
Please who is in a long term relationship?I need your past questions.. #Biko

I'm seeing this fr the third time on different threads undecided

U smoke shit neh??
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
olab059:
If I was grown up in the 80s, I could have done something like that, but not in this decade of decadence.

So its not possible in this era abi?
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by olab059(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamGobe:

So its not possible in this era abi?

Too many fake girls these days...fake hair, fake lashes, fake nails, fake boobs, fake a$$, fake shape (thanks to body magic) fake accent, fake complexion, etc. So, it would definitely take longer to know who someone really is.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Though, there's no universal accepted duration when one should propose to a woman. It all depends on how fast you're able to know the true nature of that person. To some people, it may take some people few years of critical studying and observations to know that person before proposing will ensue, while it may only take some people just a few weeks, because we are more sensitive and observant than one another

On a contrary, proposing to someone you meet barely four hours ago is plain STUPIDITY
Bro i guess you feel you're wiseer than the doctor baa....Some people are more spiritual and are given divine informations...By the way life aint got formula bro

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by IamGobe(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
olab059:

Too many fake girls these days...fake hair, fake lashes, fake nails, fake boobs, fake a$$, fake shape (thanks to body magic) fake accent, fake complexion, etc. So, it would definitely take longer to know who someone really is.

True shaa

But it is said that wen one meets dat special one ur heart beats two times faster

In this scenario, should one go ahead wit the proposal?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Blackhawk03(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
4hrs keh? shocked shocked

With all these two faced bobos flying upandan. Mbanu!

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Bro i guess you feel you're wiseer than the doctor baa....Some people are more spiritual and are given divine informations...By the way life aint got formula bro
Abeg forget about religion sentiments jawe and don't let it becloud your sense of reasoning. I mean it doesn't make any sense if we only use religion sentiment as a ground for proposing to someone?

Going by your analogy, so you mean in as much as you're given divine information or backup, it's not a thing of necessity to critically observe and study the person for validation, but to approach the person and then comes the wedding ?

Wake up to reality my brother.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by olab059(m): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamGobe:

True shaa

But it is said that wen one meets dat special one ur heart beats two times faster

In this scenario, should one go ahead wit the proposal?

Yes. Life is short.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg forget about religion sentiments jawe and don't let it becloud your sense of reasoning. I mean it doesn't make any sense if we only use religion sentiment as a ground for proposing to someone?

Going by your analogy, so you mean in as much as you're given divine information or backup, it's not a thing of necessity to critically observe and study the person for validation, but to approach the person and then comes the wedding ?

Wake up to reality my brother.
Thats not what am insinuating,but you calling it stupidity is something else,probably God ministered to him...But that i cannot say for sure,but dont call it stupidity

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
Thats not what am insinuating,but you calling it stupidity is something else,probably God ministered to him...But that i cannot say dor sure,but dont call it stupidity
Maybe you misconstrued my comment. The OP asked if we could propose to someone we met four hours ago and I said it's plain stupidity in my own opinion

I don't have any business with the man you literary mentioned, I was only talking based on my own stance
Re: Be Sincere....would You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Maybe you misconstrued my comment. The OP asked if we could propose to someone we met four hours ago and I said it's plain stupidity in my own opinion

I don't have any business with the man you literary mentioned, I was only talking based on my own stance
owk...It just sounded abruptly sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by LePrezident(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
ikp120:

Which institution? UNILAG or LASU?

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere....would You? by ikp120(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
LePrezident:

Which institution? UNILAG or LASU?
The mind is the biggest institution on earth.
I guess you thought I meant intuition? Sorry bro. You missed it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Father Catches 17 Year Old Daughter Pants Down Bleeping Her Nephew (photos) / Check The Picture Of The Oldest Twins In The World . / ASUU Strike, A Good News To Guys Whose Babes Are Undergraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.