Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos (35240 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits / Kelechi Nwakali And His Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by drfizzy: 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come
when biafra will come bro please i will like u to stand on it's way.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by sapele914(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2017
denony:
Nice one bro. Some people will definitely commit suicide when Biafra comes
Hunger will be the the mass genocide (self murder) in Biafra.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by sapele914(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Odogwu042:

You'd be surprised at the people that care about Biafra.
Losers and people that don't have one property title.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by laliga01: 1:57am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Biafra will never come

Why are you so obsessed with this biafran issue. You are drinking Evans paracetamol for someone else headache. Soro ni yen
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by laliga01: 2:05am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

My problem with Ipob is that, they have never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

This article is so daft and full of hatred that y forgot that even countries like Macedonia n Sao tome have artist and producers too that are doing very well locally...
Can you concentrate on your advantage and pay less concern on others disadvantage. Some people are getting sleepless night about this biafran issue...hiaaa.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:14am On Jul 10, 2017
laliga01:

This article is so daft and full of hatred that y forgot that even countries like Macedonia n Sao tome have artist and producers too that are doing very well locally...
Can you concentrate on your advantage and pay less concern on others disadvantage. Some people are getting sleepless night about this biafran issue...hiaaa.

hahahahahaha
mbok mention 2 of their musician that are exportable to the rest of the world... mbok just 2 each.
But Wizkid is Worldwide.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by laliga01: 2:22am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
mbok mention 2 of their musician that are exportable to the rest of the world... mbok just 2 each.
But Wizkid is Worldwide.

I will not respond to you Mbok cos you lack wisdom n understanding to read in between the line...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:30am On Jul 10, 2017
laliga01:

I will not respond to you Mbok cos you lack wisdom n understanding to read in between the line...

typical Ipob Miscreant... I gave u my reasons backed up by facts while I hold a set of belif, and you burst in here shoutin noisily about Soa Tome...

ever heard of a musician from there ? Do you know why most African musicians live doing Colabo with Nigerians ?? it's do as to break lil bit into our Market..
Why does Wizkid do Colabo with Drake ? it's because of the market there..

but will he be treated as Drake, Future, and other Musicians ? NO.. He won't.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Justpassingby45(m): 4:06am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad

You are a big fool, that just want to say anything that comes out of your mind come to Eziobodo in FUTO then you will know every true Igbo is a Biafran
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by forget101O(m): 5:01am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:
People like this don't care about biafra. Only the frustrated and poverty stricken failures who have been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu's lies will scream biafra as if money will grow on trees for them to pluck in biafra. Successful igbo's like Psquare, Don jazzy and Alaba traders don't give a fvck about Nnamdi Kanu nor his fraudulent biafra agitations. One Nigeria is all we want and so shall it remain for life sad

Don Jazzy is not from the east. He is a confirmed deltan.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by MrIkebuk(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:
Who told you they don't support Biafra?

All of them do. The Nigerian project doesn't favour the SE & SS, so most people there would love to see your so-called One Nigeria go up in flames.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by fejikudz(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

My problem with Ipob is that, they have never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

Well said God bless you
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by mecussey(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
obiremy:
Nigerian and Arsenal player Kelechi Nwakali pictured loved up with his girlfriend Francis Jacquelyn in new photos.Lovely photos!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/nigerian-and-arsenal-player-kelechi.html

These guys should concentrate on hard training leave woman alone. To be world best player no dey hungry them...? Na wao
Re: Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos by Nellybank(m): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
Thirded
holluphemydavid:

Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sir Alex Ferguson's Wife, Cathy, Is Dead At 84 / Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.