Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex (2297 Views)

Car Dealer Exposes Slay Queen Who Is Ready To Offer Him Sex For ₦12M Naira Car / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by harrison12(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Most men are kind of a bit shy or should I say afraid-because they don’t want to lose their woman- of asking for sex from their female partner and this, in no doubt kills them emotionally, but they are just quiet. On the other hand, the woman could probably be expecting the man to ‘pull the trigger’. I guess you understand what I mean.

This article is mostly for you men that are finding it difficult to know when your woman is in need of sex.

This article is also for you women that find it hard to ask for sex from your man and also find it hard to display in a more romantic style that would signal your want for sex.

Some men get it wrong when they quickly want to have sex with their woman without considering if she is ready or not. Of course, both parties must have the urge; they must be ready for it. And a situation whereby the woman is not ready, you will find out that the man becomes embarrassed and maybe disappointed when he quickly approaches her for sex.

Have you been thinking of ways to know if your woman is ready for sex? Think no more. Here are signs that will help you know she is ready for what you want.

Must Read: 10 Sure Ways To Get That Girl

And if these signs work for you, please do come back and thank me. And if they don’t work for you, also come back and tell me what works for you and I will update it here.

Her topics are centered on sex:

If your woman is talking about sex whenever you are around her that shows she is ready for it. You don’t expect her to explicitly say that she needs it.

A woman that is not ready to have sex probably won’t be talking about it and even if you bring up the topic about sex, she won’t just be interested.

At this time, the ball lies in your court now.

The signals from her body:

Women won’t tell you they want sex, you will know from how she touches you, how she leans on your chest and laps, how she licks her finger too often and how she caresses her body.

These signs tells a lot and that should make you understand the mood she is

If she does these too often, that shows her great want for sex.

She might also decide to kiss you for a long time, pouring out all her saliva into your mouth.

This signals something and this becomes the right time for you to act.

Pls tell me the signs you get from your woman whenever she is in the mood.
Get more of our relationship tips and advice here
lalasticala
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by professorfal: 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
#savepage
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by tosyne2much(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm learning things. Continue OP
Wait first, was this research ascertained on secondary school girls or adults?
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by VargasVee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
If I read long things like this

I'd already be a president tongue tongue
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by McBrooklyn(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is that all?
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by Iykmann(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
so you never meet babe wet go ask you you no wan Bleep?
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by 48noble(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
I'm learning things. Continue OP

Wait first, was this research ascertained on secondary school girls or adults?

both will always say they will soon be going...while sitting still on ur orthopedic foam.
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
48noble:

both will always say they will soon be going...while sitting still on ur orthopedic foam.
I haven't noticed all these signs before oooo cool
Re: Signs To Know If She Is Ready For Sex by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Iykmann:
so you never meet babe wet go ask you you no wan Bleep?
Na to grab race if you jam that kind babe oooo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? / I Would Like To Meet You In Person @NLproblemchild / Protect The Villagegirl As City Boys Are Home 4 Christmas (Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.