Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. (1271 Views)

A Must Participate For All Gamers(don't Click If You're Not A Gamer) / What Is Your Greatest FEAR As A Gamer? / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by emeuzo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
WHO CAN GIVE ME THE NAME OF THIS MOBILE GAME?? VERY INTERESTING BUT NEEDS PATIENCE.

IT TOOK ME ALMOST 6 MONTHS TO DO IT, MAYBE BECAUSE I PLAY IT WHENEVER I AM IDLE AND NOT IN THE MOOD TO SURF.

BUT AT LAST I DEFEATED THE BOSS/THEIF...

Re: Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by emeuzo(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
more pics

Re: Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by emeuzo(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
more

Re: Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by emeuzo(m): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
last

Re: Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by ihustler(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hey...
I dont know the name of your game but I think your 'topic hack'' ''Tell me the name of this game if you claim you are a gamer'' is enough to deter anyone that even knows the name of the game.

It sounded rude and unethical.. I know you meant well by trying to start a thread but I think you should lower the tone of your topic hack next time so that you wont sound as if you are challenging anyone to a duel.

Maybe you can type something like ''You are a real gamer if you can state the name of this fantastic game'' or ''Have you played this game before, then you are a true gamer'' etc...

I am sure it would generate some views and comments as well as likes.

Have fun anyways..

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Name Of This Game If You Claim You Are A Gamer. by Dushman: 3:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Ordinary Running quest and you're shouting

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why Games' Graphics Will Never Look 100% Realistic? / How Would You Want The World To End? / How To Get Messi From Pes2019 Barcelona Featured Scout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.