Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? (21963 Views)

Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by gabriel212: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
A male boss advance don't usually back down. But you need to be firm and civil in your approach so that you can keep your work and maintain a good relationship with your boss coz he might come back to help you. My female friend in the office is undergoing the same issue. The Accountant n Hse mgr on her neck but she had bait the Hse guy n he was begging d lady last week Monday on his knee for her to forgive him remaining d Accountant THOUGH NA MY GIRLFRIEND
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by 100watts: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please watch Jumoke Olanuwo..on the King woman. You can find it on youtube. You should get the message clearly there. No man would want to loss a superior solution provider to one minute of sex.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Quit your boss and be your own boss
Na so e easy?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thanks dear
welcome my dear.

I trust you'll make the right decision smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
welcome my dear.

I trust you'll make the right decision smiley

sure I will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by proffc: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, 8how did you handle it? Please contribute.

Read here: https://www.nairaland.com/3415709/how-turn-down-boss-advances
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. That's too bad.

But I don't think doing that will be a good idea or the best solution. Just leave everything in the hands of God. One day her evil deeds will catch up with her.
then why are you looking for advice? why not allow God 's hand in your own case or the hand dey hold iroko tree?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by sekem: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't think there is a special way. I am also in the same shoe with you.

I had to leave the job... but the woman no still gree. So I am planning on inviting her to Ikorodu and when she gets there... I will shout badoo on her head and allow the mob to be the judge cheesy

cheesy grin grin

You will fail because women no dey join badoo

In fact you fit lose your own life sef assuming she begin shout badoo for your own head

So you better reason am well, just jejely go buy gold circle and give the hôrny lady what she wants

Unless you are afraid of your own performance

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Eazybay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who else checked OP's pix b4 commenting

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Marvel1206: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I had to leave the job... but the woman no still gree. So I am planning on inviting her to Ikorodu and when she gets there... I will shout badoo on her head and allow the mob to be the judge cheesy
hahaha this guy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by doctorregular01(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Her booby can attract the devil
FelixFelicis:
Lol shinarlaura, which boss go see you wey you no go like you ehn? Who no like better thing grin

Btw Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Ritajovy(f): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
One place I know I handle issues like this is on my knees. By the time I carry the case to God finish, the man will be apologising.
Ask God for ideas on how to handle the randy boss. Trust me! He is going to give you mind blowing ones!!
Another is speak to someone especially your spiritual father, mentor or discipler. I trust them to lead you a right! It is well!!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
There's really nothing you can do beside looking for jobs in establishments managed and owned by ladies. Keep quitting 'till you find one managed by a reasonable man. You can't keep your pussy and job at the same time with these ones.
Its on a Sunday naw..please don't say d pussay word anymore
Y? Coz my landlady big ass daughter just came back from Ukraine n am lonely!!!tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by doctorregular01(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
This approach is outdated.
GAZZUZZ:

rent a soldier, introduce him as your fiance end of story.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
gabriel212:
A male boss advance don't usually back down. But you need to be firm and civil in your approach so that you can keep your work and maintain a good relationship with your boss coz he might come back to help you. My female friend in the office is undergoing the same issue. The Accountant n Hse mgr on her neck but she had bait the Hse guy n he was begging d lady last week Monday on his knee for her to forgive him remaining d Accountant THOUGH NA MY GIRLFRIEND
Damn! Badt guy!!!
D accountant issue is small joor!
Just trick am go ikorodu n shout badoo... N then watch his ass roasted
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by room089: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.

Aunty go and forge an HIV or any venereal disease result indicating that you have either of them (God forbid). Show the result to the man as the reason why you can't cooperate with him.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Bimpe29: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
The best way is to be truthful and faithful to yourself and your God. Say no to career motivated sex, and you would eventually realize that heaven shall not fall.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by AnaCheks(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.
Vous êtes si belle, c'est pourquoi ils vous dérangent. Continuez, ne tombez pas.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by gabriel212: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
luminouz:

Damn! Badt guy!!!
D accountant issue is small joor!
Just trick am go ikorodu n shout badoo... N then watch his ass roasted
Haa guy no b small thing o all d guys wan nap d babe but all I could advised d lady is to b civil with the issue as long as they r not being personal n taking it out of hand.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by TrumpDonald2: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

After looking at your picture, I don't blame your boss because I might do the same if I were in his shoes. Who no like better thing? smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Ifyike: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Read 1 Cor 10:13, Mat 6:13 and back it up with prayers, i've a conviction that you'll come out victorious. But don't ever wear provocative dresses just be modest in dressing and firm in your decisions. Shalom
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by luminouz(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
gabriel212:

Haa guy no b small thing o all d guys wan nap d babe but all I could advised d lady is to b civil with the issue as long as they r not being personal n taking it out of hand.
Lmaooo! She must be really pretty or does she have a hASSadous ASSenal? tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
AnaCheks:
Vous êtes si belle, c'est pourquoi ils vous dérangent. Continuez, ne tombez pas.

Merci très cher
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

After looking at your picture, I don't blame your boss because I might do the same if I were in his shoes. Who no like better thing? smiley

embarassed sad
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Movingcoil:
then why are you looking for advice? why not allow God 's hand in your own case or the hand dey hold iroko tree?

How can I kill? sad
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by TrumpDonald2: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

embarassed sad

Just joking Okk. I don't know how it feels but I know it definitely doesn't feel nice. Anyway, I guess you should preach to him whenever he makes advances. Quote verses in the bible against adultery/fornication to him. Ask him to pray with you...he will give up. Meanwhile, don't flirt with other male colleagues in his presence oo. Good luck

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Missensie: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
My boss is married with kids, but he is chasing all his female employees, including the married ones. I'm just tired really, I've been looking around his office for what I'll use to attack him anyday he tries forcing himself on me, because I hear he eventually does that.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by adelumolo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
The best and only way out is to start wearing hijab. Ensure you pray who its time especially two and four o'clock. He would run away from you.
Tunde
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Congratulations Shinarlaura as your thread don reach fp for the 1st tym grin grin..make I no lie you,if na me be that your boss nazo me sef go do tongue

grin grin. If i catch eh
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by AnaCheks(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Merci très cher
je t'en prie mon cher
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
TrumpDonald2:

Just joking Okk. I don't know how it feels but I know it definitely doesn't feel nice. Anyway, I guess you should preach to him whenever he makes advances. Quote verses in the bible against adultery/fornication to him. Ask him to pray with you...he will give up. Meanwhile, don't flirt with other male colleagues in his presence oo. Good luck

Thanks so much for the advice wink
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by YoungDenzel(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

rotfl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pursuing Money Vs Education: Should I Drop Out Of School? / What Should I Learn In The Space Of 2 To 3 Months? / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.