Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? (21964 Views)

Our Encounters With Randy Men, Crazy Drivers – Female Traffic Controllers / Lose Weight Or You Risk Losing Your Job. Customs Boss Charge Officers / How Do I Turn Down My Boss' Advances Without Losing My Job? (please Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
AfroKnight:
Many ladies flaunt their sex appeal but wonder why men chase them for sex. The funny thing is some other ladies subtly try to manipulate their bosses for favours forgetting Newton's third law.

I am not accusing you of doing anything, mind you.

hmm... You can just explain better please
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Benita27:
There's really nothing you can do beside looking for jobs in establishments managed and owned by ladies. Keep quitting 'till you find one managed by a reasonable man. You can't keep your pussy and job at the same time with these ones.

But there aren't jobs forthcoming.

How do I cope if I now quit my job and not get anything to do again?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
dingbang:
Blackmail him.. Simple

Nice idea but he has bigger influence than I have.

Imagine reporting him to corrupt policemen.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by dingbang(m): 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

Nice idea but he has bigger influence than I have.

Imagine reporting him to corrupt policemen.
his wife Jor.. Wetin concern police man
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by HiePro777(m): 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
Give him what he wants
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by AreaFada2: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Good question.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by dacovajnr: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Congratulations Shinarlaura as your thread don reach fp for the 1st tym grin grin..make I no lie you,if na me be that your boss nazo me sef go do tongue

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Austinoiz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Every flaunted nyash should be sampled...My 50cent take.

You can't be flashing your light and expect ma nigga not to be hopeful of having the light

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by OVI75(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Actually Let's Be Realistic, If What's DS LadybIs Carrying On Her Front Dere Is D Real Thin,Damm yummy, I Will Only Nt Want If Am Pastor Kumuyi.

Let's Be Real,Its Bad Though Dealing with It Is Real Dicey.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
dacovajnr:
Congratulations Shinarlaura as you made thread don reach fp for the 1st tym grin grin..make I no lie you,if na me be that your boss nazo me sef go do tongue

embarassed... You will harass me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
When u open threads like this, please endeavour tp upload your photo so that investigations will commence as soon as possible.

U too fine sha. If i be boss eh...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.
first apply for sick leave, the boss will be curious to know why. Tell him u need a gynaeco... He will wanna know why, tell him its some foul shiiii u have been battling for weeks. It comes and go [color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by baby124: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Work so hard thatit makes you vital to the company. I don't advise women sleeping with their male bosses. You will lose your respect and trust from other colleagues. Who will believe that you have nothing upstairs. Except what is between your legs. Such an opinion of you can go far in life to discredit all your achievements.

We really should start fighting against sexual harassment in the workplace. No one should hire someone to take advantage of them. When they work for their pay. It's sick. Something is wrong with your boss upstairs. My dear try to down play your looks also. It that doesn't work, start looking for another job.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
At least 95% of one man business owners are into this. I don see one wey dey date Minister pikin den and still dey sample secretary. When dem do salary reduction. Most pple got 30-60k decrease. Secretary got 0 cheesy. See ur dp na shocked who no go wan taste

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Always dress like a deeper life woman and look modest,not seductive.He will avoid you.But if you dress the way you are in your profile pic you are inviting them to you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by mercyland93(m): 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
kindly tell him, he is a grandpa nd seeing d size of his joystick is not ideal nd it's shameful . Anyway, without mincing word u re so so beautiful. lol.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
ednut1:
At least 95% of one man business owners are into this. I don see one wey dey date Minister pikin den and still dey sample secretary. When dem do salary reduction. Most pple got 30-60k decrease. Secretary got 0 cheesy. See ur dp na shocked who no go wan taste
ABI,na the advice wey I just give her below your post.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! See comments

Thank God I don't work for anyone, i work for my brand and I dress the way I like to work. I love it!

Only my male clients get to look like they are in trance when listening to me talk cheesy

I could decipher thru their confused lustful eyes they are already deep in naughty thought without hearing a word of what my company is offering and selling.

Thank God I don't av a boss cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by pat1612(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tell one of your guy friend not just guy let him be muscles to pick u up one day and introduce him as your bf or your fiance grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by ivolt: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
You have to start looking for job elsewhere, but before you leave make sure
send a powerful message(blackmail) to the pervert boss, so those who are employed after
you will be free of harassment.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by blym4real: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Tell your boss you are hiv positive.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by omoagbeke(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
I don't think there is a special way. I am also in the same shoe with you.

I had to leave the job... but the woman no still gree. So I am planning on inviting her to Ikorodu and when she gets there... I will shout badoo on her head and allow the mob to be the judge cheesy
Chai! You can lie ooo!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Have you all ask her how she dresses to work?Even her dp tells a lot about her.Cover up lady.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by toprealman: 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:
In this part of the world where corporate laws are hardly enforced, getting lustful advances from that male boss of yours (especially if you're physically attractive) is something that wouldn't be so new to you.

One thing I've come to observe is that most of the male bosses/employers who are fond of this shameful act are often married with kids. They don't try to hide it from you; they always show that all they want is just to sleep with the person and move onto the next. While some ladies fall for this, others do not.

Some of the victims of this act of predation are merely desperate to keep or secure their jobs; they are needy and are ready to work to support themselves and their loved ones, whereas some ladies are simply promiscuous, fun-seeking, greedy and money-blinded and wouldn’t mind going down with this kind of men.

Personally, I left my previous job because I didn't heed to my ex-boss' advances, and he started making frustrating moves till I couldn't bare it anymore, I left without getting paid for 2 months of work. Now it seems that my present boss is following the same path.

What is the best way to handle a randy boss without losing a job? If you have had such experience, how did you handle it? Please contribute.
Best was is to be 100% professional. Be good at your job and don't seduce him.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
shinarlaura:

I'm sorry you have to go through this path love...I wish I could help here but be strong and do what's right. I know you'll be fine.

God's your strength honey.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
I have been there, there are only two ways, either you screw him or screw with him,simple
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by CaptainFM1: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shiitposter:
Tell him you are a Transgender, that you used to be a man
but then you had surgery in Thailand to become a woman
Tell him your vagina was basically inserted by a doctor
and as such it can't lube up automatically, and that you are a mess down there.
Also, tell him that your balls are still basically intact, hidden at the back of what is now your vagina and that when you "cum" it's mostly sperm.

make sure you're serious when you do this. wink wink wink

Wow!, Where did you get all these ideas from?
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by elantraceey(f): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Just become an entrepreneur... saves you all the stress smiley
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Originalsly: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

rent a soldier, introduce him as your fiance end of story.
Perfect answer...and for emphasis...let him pretend he received a phone call.... and get angry..smash a bottle or something before you rush to calm him down. If you get fired demand your pay for the whole month or even two...I guarantee your boss will pay you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Laralag: 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
There are useless men eveywhere old n young, in a sane society laws are in place to curtail such perverts,but not in our own, there is hardly anything u can do especially if its a 1 man biz. U'd have to leave the job, but try and give him a piece of your mind before u do. ( that part can be sweet)
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by shinarlaura(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I'm sorry you have to go through this path love...I wish I could help here but be strong and do what's right. I know you'll be fine.

God's your strength honey.

Thanks dear
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle A Randy Boss Without Losing Your Job? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Shiitposter:
Tell him you are a Transgender, that you used to be a man
but then you had surgery in Thailand to become a woman
Tell him your vagina was basically inserted by a doctor
and as such it can't lube up automatically, and that you are a mess down there.
Also, tell him that your balls are still basically intact, hidden at the back of what is now your vagina and that when you "cum" it's mostly sperm.

make sure you're serious when you do this. wink wink wink

You gave the best advice so far grin kudos!!

But assuming madam shinarlaura dress that way to work, like in her d.p, even if she quits & start a new job, she will face same problems. Personally though i see no reason why a man most sleep with diffrent women, cause the vagina hole is all thesame, All boobs have dsame softness, even the ass. so just sticking to one woman is ok. No need for repetition

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pursuing Money Vs Education: Should I Drop Out Of School? / Four Ways To Get The Best Of Your Salary. / Unemployment Fear Grows As More Nigerians Lose Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.