Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,787 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View (1008 Views)

Lockdown: FG Gives N20,000 To Poor Households In FCT / Funke Olakunrin Died Serving The Poor - Tinubu [Photos] / “we Want Biafra!”, Rivers People Disgrace Wike In P/H (video) HAPPENING NOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by khalids: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Never ever try to reason with an Ipob miscreants... it's like tying up a goat and trying to talk sense into the goat, at the days people will feel that you too are a goat.
Those Miscreat hv never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

What is your take on this from an economic point
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NLTroubleChild: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only the poor? It's obvious this op is one of the ewedu eating Dirty Afonjas with tribal mark like Nike Logo all over their faces

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by vanbonattel: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
We have hear grin

Only the rich want Nigeria grin grin

Keep ya Nigeria while umu Chineke leaves Egypt

12 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Cooly100: 5:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
To you local champ...these people in this pic are poor....? They can finance your entire local government area..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Dedetwo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Never ever try to reason with an Ipob miscreants... it's like tying up a goat and trying to talk sense into the goat, at the days people will feel that you too are a goat.
Those Miscreat hv never raised an article, not to talk of a voice, or stones against Theordore Orji.. whom for 8yrs didn't even pour I spade of sand to make Aba Better... they voted him to Senate.(While Godswill used the same 8yrs to turn Aks to a near El-Dorado)
Ipob miscreants are afraid of T.Orji.
but they feel their problem is the northerner selling Suya.. selling beans, selling onnions etc.

collectively, weda North, East, South and West.. our collective eniea are the stupendously rich political elite.. but instead of joining with EFCC or other Nigerians to fight them... those guys are busy protesting.. "HE IS OUR THEIVE, DONT TOUCH OUR THIEVE"... So u see them protesting for Saraki, Methuh etc by day and Asking for Biafra by Night... Someone said " PDP is Biafra, Biafra is PDP." Sarki and I bliv there is huge truth in it... same people that were crying GEJ or Death... after March 2015, changed GEJ for Biafra.

Ikpa Why do you feel Phyno, P-Square, Kcee, Tekno, Don Jazzy, Humble Smith, and all those making it big in the entertainment world, are not staying in the East ?

produce a song, sell to 1million people, and produce a song and sell to 170million people.. see whether you make same money.
some Miscreant will be claiming that artist go to places... but let me ask, how often does Phyno go to play in Ghana or S.A ? or how often does Aka or Sark come to sing in Nigeria.

even in the Movie world, get a Ghana Cable TV, they rarely show nollywood, they concentrate on showing Ghanian movies.. You feel that your Movie Actress will be OK doin movies for your 5 eastern states ?
At a point, Ghana did put an embargo on nolywood films to grow theirs.. you feel Nigeria will gv a wide berth for Biafrawood movies to spoil their market ??

TO SELL ANYTHING, YOU NEED A WIDER MARKET, THE POPULATION, OF NIGERIA IS MORE THAN ENOUGH MARKET TO MAKE US ALL RICH..selling whatever tallent we have to millions of Nigerian is far beta Dan to a set... Ask Linda Ikeji, ask all your Bloggers, if they would prefer to blog to just Igbos or to 170+ million Nigerians.

OUR PROBLEM ARE THE POLITICAL ELITE, THOSE THAT USE MONEY FOR ROADS TO BUILD HOTELS, we have them in the North East, West, South.... They are the ones we should stand togeda to fight...
not calling each other Afonja or Igbo here.

Mme tang akeh Mmi mma,
You can now fire at me at will...

Your inherent idiocy is worthy of celebration by your family members. What a cunt.

3 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by CutieGuy(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:
To you local champ...these people in this pic are poor....? They can finance your entire local government area..
Ipob can finance Nigeria as a whole.
We are in over 88 countries of the world please don't underestimate IPOB Diaspora.
They are the once funding IPOB.

Isreal as of today is still recieving monthly contribution from there diaspora programmes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Cooly100: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
CutieGuy:
We are in over 88 countries of the world please don't underestimate IPOB Diaspora.

Isreal as of today is still recieving monthly contribution from there diaspora programmes.

I agree bro...I was just referring to those in the particular pic posted...and not the entire IPOB family...Of course I know what the entire IPOB are capable of...

3 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:
it's only few rich that wants biafra. Majority, infact over 98% are the poor

1 Like

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by agadez007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaibom should know this is not About Dog-eating,when it comes to Dog-eating we will let him/her know

That Guy mumu no be small,there are so many wrongs in his writeup i wanna Correct up there but i am on Mobile and my laptop is dead so i cant

i wonder why people think IPOB members are jobless and poor,I am not an IPOB supported but i can mention Names of prominent IPOB supporters here but i wont for Security reasons,I even know of an HOD who is an IPOB leader in his LGA,NtoAkwaibom are you Better or more Educated than the Hod?

Nonsense, the broke think they have an Opinion

6 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Cooly100: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
lofty900:
it's only few rich that wants biafra. Majority, infact over 98% are the poor

If you are so sure...a referendum would prove your statement...Let me reveal as secret to you today....95% of Igbos supports Biafra...5% are politicians who want to continue looting, few are married to other tribes and few business men who have serious investments across Nigeria...It would be 100% if they are sure of keeping their investments in Nigeria...

For instant an Igbo man own this estate in Abuja..Do you think he will support Biafra...even when he knows Igbos are second class citizens in Nigeria? Of course not...but in spirit he is a Biafran..

4 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
hahahahahaha
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will need to secure positions to air my views
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
I am quite busy now...
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cooly100:

If you are so sure...a referendum would prove your statement...Let me reveal as secret to you today....95% of Igbos supports Biafra...5% are politicians who want to continue looting, few are married to other tribes and few business men who have serious investments across Nigeria...
then what about these ones who don't want it

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
I will return leta and modify all these post.. for now, catch all d fun u like, while dady is away.
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by MediumStout(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
[s]
CutieGuy:

[/s]

Dey deceive yourself undecided IPOB can finance a whole Nigeria yet you people scream marginalization. Why not finance your tiny five states first and lets see mordern infrastructures and development instead of blaming Buhari for calling you 5%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by plaetton: 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:
We have hear grin

Only the rich want Nigeria grin grin

Keep ya Nigeria while umu Chineke leaves Egypt

Don't mind the moro.n .
Just look at the disjointed babble.

1 Like

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Cooly100: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
lofty900:
then what about these ones who don't want it

How man are they compared to these ones who want it....

4 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Cooly100: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

Dey deceive yourself undecided IPOB can finance a whole Nigeria yet you people scream marginalization. Why not finance your tiny five states first and lets see mordern infrastructures and development instead of blaming Buhari for calling you 5%

When that is done the commissioner of Police, DSS, Customs, Immigration, Civil defense corp managers well all be from the north...What is the point...We want a complete separation...and then you watch...

4 Likes

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dedetwo:

Your inherent idiocy is worthy of celebration by your family members. What a cunt.

hahahahahaha
Typical Ipob Miscreant, too demented to conjure up a logical point of view to debunk my assertion.

I thought it god Nk, been tell una make una no dey insult person again... Chukwu Abiama go strike u, as u disregard ur god.
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
agadez007:
NtoAkwaibom should know this is not About Dog-eating,when it comes to Dog-eating we will let him/her know

That Guy mumu no be small,there are so many wrongs in his writeup i wanna Correct up there but i am on Mobile and my laptop is dead so i cant

i wonder why people think IPOB members are jobless and poor,I am not an IPOB supported but i can mention Names of prominent IPOB supporters here but i wont for Security reasons,I even know of an HOD who is an IPOB leader in his LGA,NtoAkwaibom are you Better or more Educated than the Hod?

Nonsense, the broke think they have an Opinion

lols
Guy, I am awaiting ur point by point rebuttal.
but untill then, beta know dat steping low to replying ur insults wud be likened to a man trying to fight a dog because the lattar spilled dirt on it.

YOU GUYS CALL OTHERS COWARD, BUT ARE SCARED OF BEING KNOWN as ARDENT IPOBIC MISCREANTS.

1 Like

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by agadez007(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols
Guy, I am awaiting ur point by point rebuttal.
but untill then, beta know dat steping low to replying ur insults wud be likened to a man trying to fight a dog because the lattar spilled dirt on it.

YOU GUYS CALL OTHERS COWARD, BUT ARE SCARED OF BEING KNOWN as ARDENT IPOBIC MISCREANTS.
Fvck outta here with that bullshit

1 Like

Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by khalids: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
hmm
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by porozhniy(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2017
It is one thing to stand against IPOB and all they represent, it's another thing to provide viable solutions to the unworkable union that is Nigeria.
We have been running around in circles since independence and your likes have been preaching "hold your leaders responsible"
How do you hope to do that?
How many times have you held your state govt. Responsible for the massively inflated contracts they award to their cronies?

Your are a very paranoid hater of ndi'igbo, so how is our survival your concern?
You don't want ndi'igbo in your state, shouldn't you be forming a group to give another "QUITE NOTICE"?

Elections belongs to the highest bidder in the country but you pretend it doesn't matter to spew half truths about t.a orji's selection despite him being the most hated politician in Abia.

RESTRUCTURE NOW is the latest fade in town,
How do you & opposers of IPOB plan to achieve that since the caliphate rulers of Nigeria has said NO WAY!

I look at notable revolutions in human history and a lot of them were started by the same people you & your likes call MISCREANTS!
If you feel comfortable with the current system of things and as such feel there's no need to rock the cart, pls allow those who feel diffently & want out go their way!
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by irrefragable: 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
Ntoakwaibom why don't you face your afonja skull mining business and leave the igbos alone. Why are you trying so hard to impersonate the ibibios and efik?

I can swear that if you are from akwaibom may i not live to see tomorrow but I know you won't do the same because you are from a cowardly, deceitful and despicable tribe.
Re: Why Only The Poor Want Biafra..nairalanders Point Of View by Newman533(m): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Some people's night mare
CutieGuy:

(1) (Reply)

I'll Return To Nigeria Once My Doctor Gives Me The Go Ahead - Buhari / BREAKING: Nigerian Government Takes Important Steps To Rearrest Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Obi Who Was Allegedly Killed By Nigerian Army Speaks, Says He Is Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.