Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Do U Deal With Heartbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Deal With Heartbreak (703 Views)

How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You / How Can I Deal With Heartbreak / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Dandiaz72(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Heartbreaks can be difficult, it just depends on different individuals and commitment in the relationship. Some get over quickly, while others sulk for a long time...crying their eyes out, refusing to date again, others decide to meet their Maker(otapiapia therapy). i'm not judging anyone. Just curious
how do deal with "it's over"?
Do U get over quickly, are U with the "otapiapia group".
Let us know ur thoughts.
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Papiikush: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Drink, have sex and hang out with your guys. You should be golden in a week.
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by jonaifame22(m): 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
I simply cast my net in2 the waters for other fishes
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by lytech1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
I quickly think of how to make more money...

Idle hand them say is devil workshop
Thats the best way to solve the problem of heartbreak
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by sinaj(f): 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
S
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Dandiaz72(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
jonaifame22:
I simply cast my net in2 the waters for other fishes
Even when in love?
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by prospero5(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
I break other hearts.
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by jonaifame22(m): 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Dandiaz72:
Even when in love?
yes
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Dandiaz72(m): 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
prospero5:
I break other hearts.
lol... datz the spirit
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Blackhawk03(f): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
LOL. Only got my heart broken once, mehnnnn! Still don't know how I survived that. But, the table is turned now. I do the breakups without looking back. cool cool kiss
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Dandiaz72(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blackhawk03:
LOL. Only got my heart broken once, mehnnnn! Still don't know how I survived that. But, the table is turned now. I do the breakups without looking back. cool cool kiss
This one na "revenge of the fallen"
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Yuneehk(f): 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Drink Otapiapia because someone broke my heart? If he didn't find me good enough, it doesn't mean no one else will. I can never kill myself because I was told "it's over ".
As for dealing with heartbreaks, simply get busy! Avoid contacts with the person(Out of sight, out of mind) and with time, the problem's solved.
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Dandiaz72(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
My elder broda cried lyk a baby... was watching him all the time lyk a monitoring spirit 2 prevent stories that touch.
Re: How Do U Deal With Heartbreak by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Smartgirl.cool

(1) (Reply)

I Last Long / Rich Zimbabwean Man Who Advertised For Wife now married Paid $50,000 Bride Price / Itel 1407 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.