Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. (2603 Views)

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Read this whatsapp conversation between a woman and her mother- in-law.. This will shock you.

The below Whatsapp conversation between a
Wife and her mother-in-law will shock you to
the bone marrow.

The Whatsapp was shared with Relationship
expert, Joro Olumofin.

The woman wrote;

“I am losing my mind. I am lonely and upset. I
have been crying for weeks. I haven’t take a
shower in 3 days my children are missing
school. This is not the first time he’s doing it.
My husband has not been at home in 6 days
now. He doesn’t even want to talk to me. The
last time he left for 3 days but at least he was
in communication with me.
Then. Now hes not answering my calls and he’s
active on social media. He blocked me so I
won’t send him a
message.
I used my friends page to view him. Joro we
have 2 children together, what is this? I am so
weak. I would have taken overdose if not for
these children. To make matters worst his
diabolical mother is now covering up for him
and insulting me.
I have been tolerating her. I never knew she was
this wicked. What do I do? I want to leave with
my children and leave the house for him. I have
my own money. I called his sister this morning
who was also rude
to me on the phone. I married into a family of
wickedness. I need to talk to someone. I can’t
do this again. My son has been asking for his
father. I am so weak. There’s this girl I
think he’s with. She’s a corper but I don’t know
her name or handle. I have been driving round
to see where I can find him. God help me.”

See screen shot below

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/read-this-whatsapp-conversation-between.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by ken19: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2017
she should handle her marriage

3 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by purityval(m): 6:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Joro......
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by feldido(m): 6:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Wicked MI... All she care about is her grandchildren, ironically she doesn't cos she don't care how they've been faring for these period of time

4 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by etzskillz(m): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2017
may sense fall on grandma

4 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by taylor88(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2017
could
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by khalhokage(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
She better take those kids and leave because things will only go downhill from here.

3 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2017
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 6:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Joro Omo Olumofin! Sense fall on you, thunder follow you cus you're a pathetic liar ooo... Pon Pon angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Lekinzmah(m): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2017
sad
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Syphax(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2017
When your mother in law is a slay queen.

3 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
shocked

Shhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Shhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Bribe me.tongue
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Bribe me.tongue

Box of chocolate? cool wink
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Henrypraise: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
feldido:
Wicked MI... All she care about is her grandchildren, ironically she doesn't cos she don't care how they've been faring for these period of time

can u tell me 1tin d MIL said dat made her wicked?

she gave d best advise: handle ur marriage n pray, wen d wife resorted to cheap blackmail, she gave her a stern warning...

2 Likes

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Box of chocolate? cool wink
Hmmm.cheesy grin
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Hmmm.cheesy grin

I know you cannor reject this kain offer. cheesy grin

Deal, yeah? tongue
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

I know you cannor reject this kain offer. cheesy grin
Deal, yeah? tongue
Deal mehn!
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by sagerasaq: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
This matter weak me!!
C Mother in law dey behave like this!!!
And d man might be reading this ooo..
Sister there are organisations who can help you.. But first take Mi advice pray harder, talk to your Pastor if it doesnt work... This is d best part yet
Disappear with your Children for 1month and let's see who will be doing d prayers and fasting

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by feldido(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2017
Henrypraise:

she gave d best advise: handle ur marriage n pray, wen d wife resorted to cheap blackmail, she gave her a stern warning...

Cheating is part of marriage?
Saying shes not interested after her son left home for over 6 days?

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2017
Tahrah:
Deal mehn!

Ole grin tongue

So, which would you prefer? cheesy
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackhawk03:

Ole grin tongue
So, which would you prefer? cheesy
Leave story joor.sad
Anyone.tongue cheesy
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 10, 2017
hahahaha @nuisant
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by kuuljay(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Henrypraise:

thousands of women out there pray daily to have a mother in-law who does not poke nose in their matrimonial home while that foolish woman who has driven her husband out of the house now wants to blackmail grandma join...what do women wants bikonu??

Good to know you any grandma will off shirt for her grand children...good luck to her

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by kalufelix(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2017
end time mother in law...the world is really evolving very fast
slay queens and baby mamas don become grandmothers and mother inlaws

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by ZACHIE: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2017
"Go and handle your marriage."

Those words are loaded.
Abuse the mother in law for all you care, she has delivered a priced piece of advice.

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Jerrypolo(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2017
So why should I believe this story is real and not fabricated by a hungry blogger. Until the woman and the mother in law comes out to identify with this story. Then the story is false.

Court!!!!!! tongue
Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by Henrypraise: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2017
feldido:

Cheating is part of marriage?
Saying shes not interested after her son left home for over 6 days?

cheating is part of marriage is a bitter truth, n dats abt d best advice in d epistle... n to d MIL. n if he is missing, is d mil d npf?

1 Like

Re: Read This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother- In-law.. by tossie101(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Hmm nawao.. "cheating is part of marriage" shocked

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Attempts To Shine, Plays Her Penalty To Throw-in (pics) / List Of The Amebos On Nairaland(romancelanders) / I'm In Love With My Brother's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.