Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra (5921 Views)

Annkio Briggs Speaks On The Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu (Video) / Gerry Gogan Obituary: Irish Priest Expelled From Biafra / Anambra State Breaks Out From Biafra: "Nnamdi Kanu Is Small Boy Fooling Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by Thewrath(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
wirinet:

No way the whole of delta state will go with Igbos to Biafra. The anomality of putting Igbos with Delta state with other tribes does not mean they must be forced to pursue Igbo interests.
Am responsible for what I say,not how you understand it!

I clearly stated that we aniomas are Igbos and were the SE Igbos go,we(delta state's anioma) will follow,if you still don't get that,I can't help you!
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by es144000: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
yomexp:
Why is everybody running away from Biafra? yyy
nobody trusts them,If the SS joins them, they will takeover and dominate
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by Notasyouthink: 6:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
yomexp:
Everyone is running away from igbo man greed. there is nothing in the world that can satiate the greed in an igbo man
Savages like you are the reason why we are agitating for biafra. Can you tell me Igbo man greed.
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by hezbollah: 6:05am On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

look at this one......anioma controls the political power of delta....so what are you talking about
for we given power to Okowa is a fair play in terms of politics cus we the indigenous people of the land are not greedy.you better start preparing to re locate to biafra after the bridge.stranger remains a stranger

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by baddooboys: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2017
hezbollah:
for we given power to Okowa is a fair play in terms of politics cus we the indigenous people of the land are not greedy.you better start preparing to re locate to biafra after the bridge.stranger remains a stranger

I think we have more deltan in Anambra than we have Anambra in delta....

if you want to confirm this, go to Onitsha main market....
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by baddooboys: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2017
hezbollah:

Perhaps...were is the capital of delta state?
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by paschu: 9:45am On Jul 11, 2017
Normally, I hate wasting my time trying to educate an arrogant ignoramus kid whose brain is nothing but a bag of sand.

But for the sake of posterity and reasonable bystanders, let me debunk your falsehoods and baseless inuendos.

yomexp:

Nigeria do not have to do shit, go and meet your governors and polical leaders to organize referendum/modalities to exit Nigeria that is not our obligation ditto Brexit was organized by Britain no EU.

I actually did not mention referendum in my first comment, but "modalities and obligations for peaceful exit". However, as expected, a sand-filled head cannot comprehend the import. Plus, it's grossly idiotic not to know that negotiations (modalities and obligations) for peaceful brexit is still ongoing between the EU and UK and will continue till 2019.

The old biafra was recognized by Belgium, Gabon, Haiti, ivory Coast, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Isreal, France, Spain, Portugal, South Africa and Vatican city without recourse to the federal government. this country will welcome you with open arms. you don't need us to recognize you just leave us in peace.

As a sand-filled head, it was impossible to see that despite the acclaimed international recognition for Biafra, the genocidal war still raged on. Do you know why the war contiued and degenareted into a fullscale genocide against the igbos? It is simply because Nigeria refused to recognize the soverignity of Biafra.

So, this time, nothing happenes unless Nigeria admits both LEGALLY and POLITICALLY that Biafra is a soverign state. That's the STARTING point. Until that full recognition is given, no demon in Nigeria can expel the igbos from any part of this country again.

Did Ojukwu demanded for the withdrawal of Nigerian troops from Biafra before declaring Biafra? no. what about Biafran troops in Nigeria army uniforms still serving in various units?

This madness up there is the falsehood you see when a kid is deprived of history by his own government. If not for the sand-filled head, a little googling would have shown you that before Ojukwu (or anyone else) even thought of declaring Biafra, there was a national call and agreement for all active soldiers to return to their respective regions. And while all the Nothern soldiers in the East were safely sent home, the Northern soldiers on the flip side murdered many Eastern soldiers on transit and shipped their dead bodies back home in bags. Yet, here you are still wondering why the Biafran spirit has refused to die, 50 years on.

we will exchange our troops for yours simple. you will be expelled by October one. please don't try to take any inch of Nigeria otherwise we may be obliged to use appropriate force to push you back into biafra.

Well, you have already been dared severally to bring it on. But, just so that you know, unless the Nigerian government both LEGALLY and POLITICALLY acknowledges the soveregnity of Biafra, neither you nor a trillion ugly demons working in folks like you can expel any Nigerian from any part of Nigeria. If you think you can pull it off, just try it.

Hurry up and enforce your dumb threat and let's see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by hezbollah: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Perhaps...were is the capital of delta state?
O boy, you are not an indigenous of the land take it or leave it.Abuja be the capital of nigeria was be positioned for a reason not that the indigenous people of Abuja were politican guru as you claimed as for anioma stranger s
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by akulaxx: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
She never said she is not a bIAFRAN

Yoruba PROPAGANDA

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by baddooboys: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
hezbollah:
O boy, you are not an indigenous of the land take it or leave it.Abuja be the capital of nigeria was be positioned for a reason not that the indigenous people of Abuja were politican guru as you claimed as for anioma stranger s

Are you OK.......anioma makes political decisions in delta state ....

You people are just noise makers
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by hezbollah: 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Are you OK.......anioma makes political decisions in delta state ....

You people are just noise makers
don't worry when the biafra people start re locate out of nigeria i will hear the decision of the stranger anioma.october loading.bye
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by baddooboys: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
hezbollah:
don't worry when the biafra people start re locate out of nigeria i will hear the decision of the stranger anioma.october loading.bye

Keep quiet.... can you people fight the Igbos....
Remember anioma is just close to Onitsha...

We will chase you guys to ondo or Oshogbo...

Igbo's held Nigeria, soviet nation, Britain, USA, chad, Nigel with all their western weapons down for 3 years....

It will not take 2hrs for igbos to wipe out an ethnic group..
Think well
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by hezbollah: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Igbo's held Nigeria, soviet nation, Britain, USA, chad, Nigel with all their western weapons down for 3 years....

Think well
I can see that you lacks manner like the biafran...may God strike your families immediately and let all calls turn to sorrow you will witness when your evil people will be throwing down by the forces of the indigenous people of land. The fool has said in his heart, there is no God. They are corrupt, and have done abominable iniquity, there is none who does good. Psalm 53:1
you are an expired human being for telling me to be quite

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by hezbollah: 5:49am On Jul 12, 2017
baddooboys:

Think well
O boy, i can see that you are an already an expired human on earth.your mouth will be silent soon with nigeria bullets

Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by chimeee: 6:12am On Jul 12, 2017
some people don't just know when to stop their propaganda.
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by yomexp(m): 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
paschu:
Normally, I hate wasting my time trying to educate an arrogant ignoramus kid whose brain is nothing but a bag of sand.

But for the sake of posterity and reasonable bystanders, let me debunk your falsehoods and baseless inuendos.

I actually did not mention referendum in my first comment, but "modalities and obligations for peaceful exit". However, as expected, a sand-filled head cannot comprehend the import. Plus, it's grossly idiotic not to know that negotiations (modalities and obligations) for peaceful brexit is still ongoing between the EU and UK and will continue till 2019.

As a sand-filled head, it was impossible to see that despite the acclaimed international recognition for Biafra, the genocidal war still raged on. Do you know why the war contiued and degenareted into a fullscale genocide against the igbos? It is simply because Nigeria refused to recognize the soverignity of Biafra.

So, this time, nothing happenes unless Nigeria admits both LEGALLY and POLITICALLY that Biafra is a soverign state. That's the STARTING point. Until that full recognition is given, no demon in Nigeria can expel the igbos from any part of this country again.

This madness up there is the falsehood you see when a kid is deprived of history by his own government. If not for the sand-filled head, a little googling would have shown you that before Ojukwu (or anyone else) even thought of declaring Biafra, there was a national call and agreement for all active soldiers to return to their respective regions. And while all the Nothern soldiers in the East were safely sent home, the Northern soldiers on the flip side murdered many Eastern soldiers on transit and shipped their dead bodies back home in bags. Yet, here you are still wondering why the Biafran spirit has refused to die, 50 years on.

Well, you have already been dared severally to bring it on. But, just so that you know, unless the Nigerian government both LEGALLY and POLITICALLY acknowledges the soveregnity of Biafra, neither you nor a trillion ugly demons working in folks like you can expel any Nigerian from any part of Nigeria. If you think you can pull it off, just try it.

Hurry up and enforce your dumb threat and let's see how it ends.
Child of perdition. I am totally not surprised at your vituperation. Certainly it has to be either genetic disorder, DNA malfunction, a major curse from the gods, your flatttt head or all of the above that makes you children of hate and perdition; from the east of the Niger – to always have the penchant to abuse at the slightest opportunity. You can't make a sane debate without it resulting into insult. you are definitely cursed.

I will not respond to the gibberish you wrote up there because there no amount of fact or proof i give you that will make you turn over a new leaf. you have been programmed from birth to hate and blame all tribes in Nigeria but will rather praise a 33 years old man that led over 2 million of your people to their death and later fled like a coward to ivory coast dressed like a woman. came back and contested for the presidency of the same country he tried to break.

What about Azikiwe? in May 1967-January 1970, Azikiwe at first supported Biafra, but in August 1969 came out against Biafran secession and in favor of a united Nigeria. that sounds like a flip flop leader to me, He was a Bat; neither a rat � nor a bird �. In short he was a saboteur.

Yet you fail to see that your problem as a people is from within and not without.

that said...

Now 50 years after you quickly remembered Biafra after GEJ lost power. Led by whom?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS6HitcBPxQ?t=67 an albino with two passports ; one British and one Nigerian passport – whose wife and kids are in the uk enjoying life. have you bothered to ask yourself how many of the Ojukwu family died during the war. the answer is none.

And now that you have made your point clear that you are no longer interested in Nigeria, we heard you clearly and told you that you should leave by October only for you to turn back and say you are not going except we negotiate with you. Negotiate? on what basis should we negotiate? we say leave Nigeria and go to your Biafra you say we should negotiate. We are not negotiating go and develop you Biafra!

And please stop referring to yourself as a Nigerian, you are not a Nigerian, you are not one of us, you are a Biafran so please go to Biafra by October one.
Re: Niger Delta Activists; Annkio briggs– Dissociate South South From Biafra by yomexp(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Presidential Rally Apc Doesn't Want Us To See / Gbajabiamila Seeks Closer Ties With UAE [REASONS] / 2020 World Press Freedom Day: “Journalists Are Frontline Heroes” – HRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.