Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! (4988 Views)

The History And Evolution Of Honda Civic / The History And Evolution Of Toyota Hilux / Vehicle History Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by deelabs(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Kindly Check your mail for your Report
ayogabriel:
Good morning, kindly help me with the VIN of this honda. 1HGCM563X6A800180 email is Gracedspecie@gmail.com. thanks in advance
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by deelabs(m): 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Kindly check your inbox for your report.
loodba:

Still awaiting your mail
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Chikebrain: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chikebrain:
Please kindly help with mine
4T1BE32K75U020252
Chike.louis@yahoo.com
@deelabs, do help me with mine
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by coolbunk: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls help check this vin 4T1BE46K47U164991 Thanks in advance emabino@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by deelabs(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2017
Check your mail box you report has been sent, Check your spam or inbox.
coolbunk:
Pls help check this vin
4T1BE46K47U164991
Thanks in advance
emabino@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Nmaudu: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
deelabs:
Check your mail for the result

Thank you so much for the report sent to me. The report actually came to me with a lot of mixed feelings, and that's why I have not confirmed receipt of the mail till now.

I bought a 2013 corolla and was very pleased with myself for carrying out such a feat in this recession, but when the car arrived it was not as clean as I would have expected for such a recent car, and that was why I asked for the history check from you. From the report, I was able to deduce that the vehicle was a salvaged vehicle which was involved in an accident and repaired before being shipped out of the US. Using the auction number from your report, I was able to view pictures of the vehicle prior to the repair. I was heart broken by the pictures I saw.

Going forward I will make sure I research any car prior to purchase.

Thank you so much for the good work, and please keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Chikebrain: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
deelabs:
Check your mail box you report has been sent, Check your spam or inbox.
4T1BE32K75U020252
Chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Chikebrain: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
4T1BE32K75U020252
Chike.louis@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by bee4un: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Please assist me with the history of this vehicle
2HKYFi8725H504438
bee4un@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by easyguy2020: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2017
please check VIN for me .God bless you.

JTEHF21A430129475

Email : easyode2017@gmail.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by teeboy99: 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Nmaudu:

Thank you so much for the report sent to me. The report actually came to me with a lot of mixed feelings, and that's why I have not confirmed receipt of the mail till now.

I bought a 2013 corolla and was very pleased with myself for carrying out such a feat in this recession, but when the car arrived it was not as clean as I would have expected for such a recent car, and that was why I asked for the history check from you. From the report, I was able to deduce that the vehicle was a salvaged vehicle which was involved in an accident and repaired before being shipped out of the US. Using the auction number from your report, I was able to view pictures of the vehicle prior to the repair. I was heart broken by the pictures I saw.

arrangee endorsement. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by rafiky: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Please,I would appreciate it,if u could help me with this,
KNEGD222245262210.
checkmyg@gmail.com.
Thanks,as i await your report.
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by iykenex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
Please check my own, God bless you.
4T3ZF13C3XU128269
iykenexmalvis@yahoo.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by deelabs(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2017
Thank you Nmaudu for your update. Makes it worth the while when we receive responses and know we can be of help. Please don't forget to check us, register and search for your car parts. at http://www.carpartsnigeria.com Thanks

Nmaudu:

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by henrywel: 3:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Please check this car history.God bless you.
2T1BU4EE7DC090991
henben7k2@gmail.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Emman7548: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pls check mine.
4T3ZF13C71U373485
My email is danm2645@icloud.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by iykenex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
4T3Z F13C 3XU1 2826 9
iykenexmalvis@gmail.com
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by Justjyde(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2018
Kindly assist with the report for this VIN:
1NXBR32E05Z513205
justjyde@yahoo.com

THANKS
Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by CarsGuideNG: 10:22am On Jun 19, 2018
Justjyde:
Kindly assist with the report for this VIN:
1NXBR32E05Z513205
justjyde@yahoo.com

THANKS

Hello Sir.

Your detailed vehicle history records are available.

Contact CarGuideNG via the direct whatsapp link below:

https:///send?phone=2347011116171

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by computerglobal(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Check Your Vehicle History And Get Complete VIN Report For FREE! by legalwealth(m): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
legalwealth:
For those buying and selling vehicles/cars,

How And Where To Get VIN Report For FREE In Less Than 5 Minutes All By Yourself 》

https://www.nairaland.com/5529840/how-where-get-vin-report

will be very useful for you.

Bookmark it! !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Make N.1m From Kano-jigawa Road Checkpoints Daily / Dashboard Lay Now Available / Honda Odyssey And Toyota Sienna,which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.