Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma (3187 Views)

Governor Ugwuanyi In Early Lead As Archbishop Chukwuma,nwobodo Hail Peaceful Ele / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno / Your Committee On Restructuring Has No Igbo Leader – Muslim Group Blasts APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Diademk07:

What of your folks that eat human heads? Tsk tsk Clifford Orji

Better don't start

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Diademk07: 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:

Better don't start

Lmao. Who doesn't know the ibo are the main ritualist? People who can do anything for the money.

Isn't funny that most of your cannibals got exposed in the southwest after being allowed to escape in the southeast on the ground of covering up "our people"? Even Evans escaped prison and the media attention in the east only to be exposed in the west! Lol

The point is our media has no reason to cover up evil doers like the ibo do and that's why there's enough exposure in our media whereas the ibos covered up theirs, only for them to be exposed in the southwest and outside the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao. Who doesn't know the ibo are the main ritualist? People who can do anything for the money.

Isn't funny that most of your cannibals got exposed in the southwest after being allowed to escape in the southeast on the ground of covering up "our people"? Even Evans escaped prison and the media attention in the east only to be exposed in the west! Lol

The point is our media has no reason to cover up evil doers like the ibo do and that's why there's enough exposure in our media whereas the ibos covered up theirs, only for them to be exposed in the southwest and outside the country.

lol... so Yorubas are no longer in charge of the media?
Afonjas ehh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by dumodust(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:

See them.... they want to the status quo to continue so they can continue to feed fat from the government while the majority of the masses die in starvation.
Which status quo? I rather have whatever status quo than a drift to chaos and dictatorship by one stoopid man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Dedetwo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:
Archbishop Emmanuel Chukwuma has warned Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) members to tread carefully in their agitation for Biafra, lest they lose relevance. NAIJ.com gathered that Archbishop Chukwuma, who is the Head of the Enugu Province of the Anglican Communion, challenged Kanu over his claim that South East people are Jewish.

The cleric, in an interview with The Sun newspaper, said Kanu has refused to visit him and other elders who fought for his release from jail. He said: “IPOB should know that if they want to get the blessings of the elders and some of us, they should be cautioned in the way they act. Otherwise, if we back out from them, they will lose relevance. “Since Kanu came out, has he come to see me? But we fought and talked about him. All he does is to be talking about Judaism. Where do we have Judaism in the East? He shouldn’t be a religious bast*rd. Has he come to see me?

“And many of us fought for him and he came out. Look, Kanu is not an Igbo leader. So he should cool down otherwise he will lose his relevance. He is not an Igbo leader. “He did not see the civil war, so I’m not happy with him. I am bitter with Kanu because those who fought for him and those who spoke out on his behalf. He has not even visited some of us. Rather he is talking rubbish somewhere else. “We don’t want anybody to put us into war. We must come to discuss and he must be cautioned to mind what he is saying sometimes. Because as far as I am concerned most of us are talking on his behalf but he has not come.

Rather he is going to profess himself to be a Jew or whatever. Was it Judaism that saved him? “We prayed for him. We talked about him. Many of us were given bad names but up till now he hasn’t even come to pay homage and for us to advise him. “So whatever he is saying he is saying it on his own. It is his followers and all these people who are now listening to him, particularly even some of the Igbo in the Diaspora that may be sponsoring him. They should be careful and stop disrupting our peace here and giving us a bad name.

“These youths are becoming, somehow, very much unscrupulous. Our youths are also not controlling their own temper. And they are people of today. “We don’t throw away what the youths are saying but we must caution them, because if you hear what the people on Radio Biafra are saying, they are insulting even the elders in the East, which is not good. “They should control their statements and they should respect elders. I have said it before, even among our people that we have to respect ourselves.

“We must also have a political and economic base before we can begin to take off. Put our home in order and love ourselves; we should shun arrogance and pomposity among our people. “The politicians must know that they also have a duty to perform to serve their constituencies." Read more: https://www.naij.com/1114030-nnamdi-kanu-igbo-leader-cool-archbishop-chukwuma.html

All these foolish church men in Nigeria seemed to lack human intellect. Nnamdi Kanu has never insinuated he an Igbo leader. As far as I am concerned, Ndigbo have no leader. Ndigbo go as they wish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Diademk07: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:

lol... so Yorubas are no longer in charge of the media?
Afonjas ehh

Lmao.

The point is, the media in the southwest are quick to expose evil doers unlike in the southeast where they cover up theirs! How else can we explain not hearing about Evans atrocities in the south east before he was exposed in the south west?

I could still recall my time in the missionary school and one particular day when the rev. father advised against occult men and ritualist coming up to the altar to take communion that day or else they would die, it was only the students and few people that took holy communion which was unusual on that day despite the fact that the church was filled plenty of people with ibo as the majority yet you are claiming there are no ritualists in the south east.

The truth is ibos hardly question one another about their source of wealth which is quite strange and different from the Yorubas. I recall my mother telling me of her friend's brother who suddenly got rich and how his family abandoned him immediately they couldn't locate his source of wealth until he died. Even after his death, his family still continued to distance themselves from his immediate family (wives and children) because they believed his money was gotten through ritual. That's how we operate in Yoruba land. You can't just amass wealth suddenly without having its source known and then expect your family to warm up to you, instead they will run away from you and expose you. If family can do this, what more do you expect from the media?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Yyeske(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2017
Feeling same pain Osita Chidoka is feeling now after cruising with albino Nnamdi kanu after the latter was granted bail. Chidoka wants to contest in the November guber election that kanu spoke against. Oga archbishop sorry o, you were praying for a mad albino
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Kaetoh: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Those who like this Mumu bishop should warn him never again to insult Nnamdi Kanu . Foolish political bishop. Gandu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Yyeske(m): 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Kaetoh:
Those who like this Mumu bishop should warn him never again to insult Nnamdi Kanu . Foolish political bishop. Gandu.
Smallie, who knows you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 10:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.

The point is, the media in the southwest are quick to expose evil doers unlike in the southeast where they cover up theirs! How else can we explain not hearing about Evans atrocities in the south east before he was exposed in the south west?

I could still recall my time in the missionary school and one particular day when the rev. father advised against occult men and ritualist coming up to the altar to take communion that day or else they would die, it was only the students and few people that took holy communion which was unusual on that day despite the fact that the church was filled plenty of people with ibo as the majority yet you are claiming there are no ritualists in the south east.

The truth is ibos hardly question one another about their source of wealth which is quite strange and different from the Yorubas. I recall my mother telling me of her friend's brother who suddenly got rich and how his family abandoned him immediately they couldn't locate his source of wealth until he died. Even after his death, his family still continued to distance themselves from his immediate family (wives and children) because they believed his money was gotten through ritual. That's how we operate in Yoruba land. You can't just amass wealth suddenly without having its source known and then expect your family to warm up to you, instead they will run away from you and expose you. If family can do this, what more do you expect from the media?

Trash from an intoxicated afonja goat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by 2sexycom(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:

See them.... they want to the status quo to continue so they can continue to feed fat from the government while the majority of the masses die in starvation.
shut up. When did you become jew? Do you have to insult people in order to get across ur message?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2017
2sexycom:
shut up. When did you become jew? Do you have to insult people in order to get across ur message?

May be you should refer to your father on the reason igbos have Jewish tradition.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by chiagozien(m): 7:05am On Jul 11, 2017
you want him to visit you,you for tell me privately make i carry Mazi Kanu come your house.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Kingsley1000(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2017
AFONJA BISHOP
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by chiagozien(m): 7:24am On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

It's better to insult one's elders than to use the elders heads for ritual
guy why you like this,you just finish this guy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 11, 2017
where can I see folk to give?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

Trash from an intoxicated afonja goat
That is just the plain truth. Aba made brain fall on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by orisa37: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Kanu is Igbo Area boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 9:53am On Jul 11, 2017
orisa37:
Kanu is Igbo Area boy.

Is area boyism not a noble profession in Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by orisa37: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2017
I mean Biafra area boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by mohaMADbuari: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

Kanu dey give some dudes sleepless nights
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2017
orisa37:
I mean Biafra area boy.

Mtcheeew. watery
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by CowHard: 11:37am On Jul 11, 2017
We all know why these men are fidgeting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by CowHard: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2017
But whether they like it or not, Nnamdi kanu is interested in their support.
We the youths/masses matters
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2017
cowardSeun:
But whether they like it or not, Nnamdi kanu is interested in their support.

We the youths/masses matters

Thats what they dont just realize......we the poor youths are the majority while the so called elites are just few
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by orisa37: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mtcheeew. watery. Your fruit juice.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
orisa37:
Mtcheeew. watery. Your fruit juice.

May this fall on your hairy anus

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by orisa37: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok alcmene.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by mohaMADbuari: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

How many times did I call you guys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by mohaMADbuari: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
alcmene:

Thats what they dont just realize......we the poor youths are the majority while the so called elites are just few

They forgot that it was the youths that chased Hosni Mubarak away from office.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by alcmene: 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
mohaMADbuari:

They forgot that it was the youths that chased Hosni Mubarak away from office.

Anambra election will be like magic to them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not An Igbo Leader, He Should Cool Down - Archbishop Chukwuma by CowHard: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Nnamdi kanu is not Uwazuruike so Mr Rev father abi na Bishop should brace up for what's coming next

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rice Production In Nigeria Hits 15 Million Tonnes — Bursted / Nigeria Condemns Israel’s Killing Of 58 Palestinians / Outrage As David Oyedepo Reveals What Will Happen In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.