Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) (70656 Views)

I Pity Zimbabweans: Meet Incoming President Mnangagwa’s Extravagant Son – Photos / Full Text Of Robert Mugabe''s Speech To Zimbabweans / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
MOSTEC:
africa is the real hell.....

dont be decieved....

......africa is where hell is located...

....we are done as a continent
My brother, to be sincere, I don't think the suffering of Africa can be more than hell fire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by franzis(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
op.. how do you know they were starving, u dey there ....

1 Like

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
chachanga:

Leadership had always been an obvious bane but we oft forget the gullible masses and followers who cherish the right to hold on to their blissful ignorance, nepotism, vote-selling chalantanism, blame-game living and always falling for the divide&rule tactics of the corrupt political class instead of uniting across tribal borders and making their nations great in the spirit of true nationalism.

It gotten to the point where it's not so much of what they've to us but what we're "doing to ourselves"! He that hath ear "let him hear what the Spirit is saying to the people of God"!
May God bless you for this comment bro
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by barallanee(f): 10:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Elephant meet wey strong...dem go finish their fire in the name of cooking meat grin cheesy
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by davidodiba(m): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Africa my Africa...
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by drewxx88(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Not to sound negative but as a wildlifer I know the fate of fallen behemoths like this is either food for hyenas ,vultures jackals and even lions if the meat is fresh enough that's nature for you nothing wastes, as long as the villagers didn't kill the elephant its all fair to me at least it provided them with food ...

3 Likes

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Africa is still in the dark Ages.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by farouk0403(m): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
All of you shouting Africa this Africa that, where are you guys from?

if you trace them, most of them are staying in one remote village, and here they are claiming westerners in nairaland.

Abeg shift make i hear word.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 11:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nigeria it is whale and it disappeared in 30 minutes while Zimbabwe it is elephant and it took hours then INA dey learn for where Nigeria dey.
Nigeria -1 Zimbabwe 0
I wonder where Kenya stands in these rocord breaking hunger
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by temmym4(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fadiga24:
Africa is cursed!

The same continent you hailed from and raised at.
How will some people make it when they say awful stuffs about their origin.
When Americans wake up, they Say God Bless America
When the British wakes up, they say God Bless The Queen
But a Moronic African wakes up, he says exactly what u just posted above.
..... and at the end of the day, they travel to foreign land to lick the white man's sore for money.
no offence but that statement actual make u seem like a Bast*rd to me sir.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 11:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
temmym4:

The same continent you hailed from and raised at.
How will some people make it when they say awful stuffs about their origin.
When Americans wake up, they Say God Bless America
When the British wakes up, they say God Bless The Queen
But a Moronic African wakes up, he says exactly what u just posted above.
..... and at the end of the day, they travel to foreign land to lick the white man's sore for money.
no offence but that statement actual make u seem like a Bast*rd to me sir.

Why are blabbing, it was obvious that I stated the fact.

Should I say Africa is the best continent when all the evidences of hunger, starvation and corruption abound to disprove that fact?

People like you are the problem we have, you refuse to come out of your idealistic shangri-las and see for yourself that the continent is dire straits.

You rather hide your head in the sand and chant whatever mantras that make you not see reality.

(I would have replied your insult in kind, but I would save you for another day)
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Explorers
You should update the article to let people know this is from 2010 not this year. Although this just happened in Nigeria with the whale washed ashore.

My dear, the biggest problem in this country is even the masses o.. Did u go thru comments? People did not see the "stale" tagged on the news.... Their comments suggested that the news happened recently..

It is sad how the messes view things in this part of the world.. That was how the story of Evans misled people because many don't wanna read anything..

Thank u for the reasonable comment jareee

1 Like

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:48pm On Jul 10, 2017
Jiang:
There is no a single fat or pot bellied person for dat pishure,

Even though naija is messed up, Hunger hasn't reach dis level yet but if care is not taken, it might reach it in no distant future as long as we keep recycling those OLD Cargo polithiefcians

Bro, that stuff happened in 2010 when Zimbabwe was in recession... That globally influenced recession.. They are out of it and doing fine now..
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by dacanv(m): 12:01am On Jul 11, 2017
They ate the bones too?
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Princedapace:

Bro, that stuff happened in 2010 when Zimbabwe was in recession... That globally influenced recession.. They are out of it and doing fine now..

while we in Nigeria are currently sinking in deeper into recession, the irony grin

1 Like

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Wetin hunger no go cause?
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:53am On Jul 11, 2017
Lala will never be found in this kind of gathering,he only flows with snakes and not elephants
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by davidif: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2017
Pauljumbo and optional1 come and see your "great leader" o.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by davidif: 3:47am On Jul 11, 2017
oz4real83:
exactly what is annoying about the whole situation! Just check all the candidates presented by major parties during presidential elections. They are not always the best from the pool of aspirants. They are the ones the parties feel can win elections and not the ones that can do the job. The ones that can do the job are either left as aspirants or still in smaller political parties but they only get ''jamb scores'' during elections which are not enough to give them the job!!!

Well blame INEC for that then. Their bylaws don't really provide opportunities for outsiders to get into the game. Can you imagine the last elections that Buhari had to pay 25million to his own party to register himself as a candidate and it's not only the presidency o, it goes on down to even the local govt chairman. They have to pay their party a significant amount of money to register as candidates and they wonder why there is so much corruption. This guys borrow a lot of money to contest and they have to make it back.

2 Likes

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Maj196:
@ Explorers when did it happen in Zimbabwe. Give or take

7yrs back, the first post, i wrote stale.

I never said it happened this year.

Even the mods edited it on Homepage

FortuneTeller

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:52am On Jul 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yours is a past tense. Drop this elephant in naija today....see things happen.

Lol....
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2017
The wisest took the Ivory grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by megafone: 4:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Orisirisi obe ni ojo iku Erin!

1 Like

Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by pauljumbo: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2017
davidif:
Pauljumbo and optional1 come and see your "great leader" o.
hahaha
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

Exactly.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by akilo1: 6:40am On Jul 11, 2017
Mostdetailed:
undecided Mhen, all animal Don turn meat o. it's all about the stomach infrastructure.
I blame fayose for introducing this ministry of stomach infrastructure,even lizard na better meat in africa
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 11, 2017
juman:
While some senseless individuals might be calling mugabe their best president.

Just like some Nigerians. grin grin
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2017
juman:
While some senseless individuals might be calling mugabe their best president.

Just like some Nigerians. grin grin
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:26am On Jul 11, 2017
And Mugabe live in a palatial presidential villa. Ghadafi was way better cos he took good care of his people but Mugabe is just a man suffering from dementia and affluential . Africans need serious help,America where are you? cone and treat our senators,governors,presidents ,etc the same way you treated Sadam Hussein
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
True. The article is stale. But for those shouting things "have changed",a documentary I watched on Aljazeera recently suggests the opposite.
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:03am On Jul 11, 2017
jagugu88li:
Yours is a past tense. Drop this elephant in naija today....see things happen.

LOL grin
Re: Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) by DonBobes(m): 8:09am On Jul 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

For hunger period??
I don't think so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.