Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (52459 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by SeniorZato(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Huh
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by basty: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Stale news nau
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Curvinus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
continue
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by GuntersChain(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
the woman has to deal with the smoking aspect of the man because she knew he was a smoker and was hoping to change him, who does that by the way, never go into any relationship/marriage with the hope of changing someone, you will only have yourself to blame. The man has to double his hustle.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by mexioni(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
when a woman is fed up there is nothing you can do about it
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by AdeVikthur1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
You should use this and stop smoking too : Ehn.... Won fi shey eh ni? (Dem take am do you?)

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by tosyne2much(m): 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
The Greatest sin on earth is for a woman to deny her husband sex

Abeg na joke I dey joke oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Morgana234: 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Boost you account status
View details

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Sleyanya1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
angry
The truth of the matter is that she has lost respect,
love and attraction for her husband.

You knew he was a smoker in the relationship and you were so in love to marry him even when he still smokes.

All of a sudden you now hate the odour of smoking around him and you think smoking just ends immediately when you advice and pray for the person??

So all these while she's been denying her husband of sex, has she also been denying herself of sex??

Once a woman stops loving you, gradually it is replaced with anger, hate , despising etc. They can hardly hide it.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by TinaAnita(f): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
This further confirms the fact that people don't change bad habits simply because they are married. Thank God she acknowledged the fact that she knew about his smoking habit before they got married so she should bear with him.

if you don't like cigarettes then don't marry someone who smokes. I've promised me never to marry a guy who smokes and so shall it be by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by doublecross(m): 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
both the man and the woman no get sense
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ogazi4u(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by davidodiba(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
You two are on a long thing.

Cigarette addiction is one of the hardest to stop.

Experienced? wink
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ivolt: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
daewoorazer:
the feminists won't like this..she probably disappointed them.. Did he force d meat down ur tunnel in d first instance... I guess not

It is unfortunate that you can't comprehend this short article.
Keep shouting "feminist" while your mates are improving their lives.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by EDDGgold: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
I guess the woman is trying to put things in order . I hate cigarette . She thought she could make him stop. Some girls won't learn from this.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by TinaAnita(f): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:
He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation,

<<<<“If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.....
<<<<She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals grin grin,

Hmmmm!!!!! Nigerian marriage Goodooo cheesy.. Talk about entitlement @ it's best..I can just imagined my friends that married white ladies dishing out these conditions....

The man is very selfish, insensitive, inconsiderate and one-sided. He dished out those stupid conditions without saying anything about his smoking habit among other issues raised by the woman. so many married women are really suffering!

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by rocknation62(m): 2:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?
IT IS SO GLARING THAT YOU DIDN'T READ IT...PLEASE GO BACK AND READ
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by miqos02(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
newyorks:
the man get time to go court wen him supose dey bleep outside den cum hux nd sleep in peace.

by the time he no disturb the wife for like 2months, she go hv a rethink and cum bak to her senses.
what stops the wife from doing same??
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by rocknation62(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
You two are on a long thing.

Cigarette addiction is one of the hardest to stop.
Cigarette is one of the hardest, BUT SEX IS THE HARDEST of them all...They all take the GRACE of GOD
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Paradigmpastor: 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
One man's meat is another man's poison

Meaning?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Oyindidi(f): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Paradigmpastor:

Meaning?
Mind your biznes
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Richy4(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
TinaAnita:

The man is very selfish, insensitive, inconsiderate and one-sided. He dished out those stupid conditions without saying anything about his smoking habit among other issues raised by the woman. so many married women are really suffering!

I agree with you but the woman was equally at fault....She knew the man's habit from onset, she cannot come in and demand for someone to change especially a person that doesn't want to... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ring7(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
daewoorazer:
the feminists won't like this..she probably disappointed them.. Did he force d meat down ur tunnel in d first instance... I guess not
wait for them

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Mimzyy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
HMMM
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by TinaAnita(f): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:

I agree with you but the woman was equally at fault....She knew the man's habit from onset, she cannot come in and demand for someone to change especially a person that doesn't want to... cheesy cheesy

I agree with you. She has to face the consequences of her wrong choice of partner. I can't stand people who smoke so I understand what she is facing anyway. Only God can stop that man from smoking
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by campbelljosh(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
She knew but hoping and praying he would stop it soon grin
MissRaine69:
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
So what happened the first time
He didn't smoke
Both of them got issues mtcheew ... at 44 she still get time
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by GeneralOjukwu: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:
He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation,

<<<<“If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.....
<<<<She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals grin grin,

Hmmmm!!!!! Nigerian marriage Goodooo cheesy.. Talk about entitlement @ it's best..I can just imagined my friends that married white ladies dishing out these conditions....

Mr Westerner sit down there and be emulating whites.

If she doesn't bear children and cook meals, WTF is she there for? Decoration?

Siddon dia, make Pant dey wear you.

Learn your entitlements as a man and stop asslicking, niggah

PS - the man should stop smoking for health reasons....for his own sake
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by SplendidE(f): 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
stories that touch the heart n tickles the bom bom
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by daewoorazer(m): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
ivolt:

It is unfortunate that you can't comprehend this short article.
Keep shouting "feminist" while your mates are improving their lives.

“Although, I knew that my husband was a cigarette smoker before we started our relationship, I was always advising him to stop it.

“I was also praying so that he would quit it, but to no avail.

Madam, I'd show magnanimity as always and correct you the civilized way.

However, intelligence doesn't only give you good grades in school, but improves your common sense of reasoning as opposed to the woman in question.

How can u manage a trait in a man hoping he's gonna change
Or
Can u marry an hired assassin hoping he'd change anytime sooner?

Now do you understand?

Have a good life ahead!
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by riseabovehate: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
ferdvict2:

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/denied-husband-sex-not-withstand-wife-tells-court/

Madam, look for another reason for divorce. No be today you marry that man. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men? / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.