Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (52460 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by joenor(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
You know what, tell him to do, if he has to, before going out to smoke.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by giftiy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Richy4(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

[s]Mr Westerner sit down there and be emulating whites.

If she doesn't bear children and cook meals, WTF is she there for? Decoration?

Siddon dia, make Pant dey wear you.

Learn your entitlements as a man and stop asslicking, niggah

PS - the man should stop smoking for health reasons....for his own sake[/s]

Refrain from addressing people you don't know as nigger...A lot of people finds it offensive.. I hope you are not one of the keyboard warriors that are super masculine online but in real life, they can't even talk to a woman...

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by jc4real(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very wicket grin
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
She doesnt like the smell, she knew he smokes but they continued the relationship. DAMN HER!
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by GeneralOjukwu: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:

Refrain from addressing people you don't know as nigger...A lot of people finds it offensive.. I hope you are not one of the keyboard warriors that are super masculine online but in real life, they can't even talk to a woman...

Bring your wife / gf. If she's clean, you would see if I am a warrior or not.

N-I-G-G-E-R!!! grin
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Ifyhills(f): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
ohh,eya.so u knew he was a smoker nd u don't like smokers nd still went ahead to marry him..u think u can easily change him as u change ur hair style abi..pray wella, dere is nothing prayer can not do.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by tsmith(f): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:
He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation,

<<<<“If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.....
<<<<She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals grin grin,

Hmmmm!!!!! Nigerian marriage Goodooo cheesy.. Talk about entitlement @ it's best..I can just imagined my friends that married white ladies dishing out these conditions....

My thoughts too... imagine the high sense if entitlement? Nothing about what he's bringing to rge equation or that he loves her or what may. A cook, carer, sperm receptor and baby incubator. Nigerian men have seen women finish.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by tsmith(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:

I agree with you but the woman was equally at fault....She knew the man's habit from onset, she cannot come in and demand for someone to change especially a person that doesn't want to... cheesy cheesy

We all make choices that sometimes turn out not to be good. The brave thing is to retrace steps and start afresh. No one should ever have to be stucked to a bad choice. The woman is the brave one by asking fir a divorce. The man is a sorry case who thinks she has no choice coz of the bollocks he has between his legs. SMH

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by tsmith(f): 4:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Mr Westerner sit down there and be emulating whites.

If she doesn't bear children and cook meals, WTF is she there for? Decoration?

Siddon dia, make Pant dey wear you.

Learn your entitlements as a man and stop asslicking, niggah

PS - the man should stop smoking for health reasons....for his own sake

Your level of ignorance is unprecedented. You siddon there and let the world be changing right before your eyes. No one, and absolutely no one is entitled to anything without bringing something of equal value to the table. Scales are falling off the nigerian women eyes.... ultimately the men have more to lose. Weak men like you and the man in the topic are very easily dispensible.

Later you'd open your smelly mouth and revolt against white privileges/racism, black man entitlement is worse.

1 Like

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by bejeria101(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fadiga24:
You two are on a long thing.

Cigarette addiction is one of the hardest to stop.

Speak for yourself! My father stopped it 25yrs ago and hasnt died and he no longer drinks alcohol. Nothing is hard if u want to get things done,it takes discipline
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Fadiga24(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
bejeria101:

Speak for yourself! My father stopped it 25yrs ago and hasnt died and he no longer drinks alcohol. Nothing is hard if u want to get things done,it takes discipline

I said hard not impossible.

duh?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by GeneralOjukwu: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
tsmith:

[s]
Your level of ignorance is unprecedented. You siddon there and let the world be changing right before your eyes. No one, and absolutely no one is entitled to anything without bringing something of equal value to the table. Scales are falling off the nigerian women eyes.... ultimately the men have more to lose. Weak men like you and the man in the topic are very easily dispensible.

Later you'd open your smelly mouth and revolt against white privileges/racism, black man entitlement is worse. [/s]

tsmith is irreversibly daft, an attention seeker unworthy of even a reply

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by VagileVictor(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Another sweet smiling penis is servicing and she wants a divorce to go continue the rest part.
He wasn't rich but she agreed to marry him.
He was a chain smoker yet she agreed to marry to marry.

Thank God she didn't complain about his inability to knack.

Sister that guy beckoning on you out there, will deny you very soon.
Stay back and give your Bobo better Bleep.

Advise is not curse.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
Richy4:
He told the court that peace would reign between them without separation,

<<<<“If my wife will change her attitude and agree to bear me more children.....
<<<<She will also agree to take proper care of me by cooking my meals grin grin,

Hmmmm!!!!! Nigerian marriage Goodooo cheesy.. Talk about entitlement @ it's best..I can just imagined my friends that married white ladies dishing out these conditions....

That part alone will weaken the compliants and the judge.

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by HERSLEY(f): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Ok sex sex sex is a beauiful tin cheesy
like say u fit last pass one minute angry
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by BolugaiceAB: 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
Newly!! CCBMLM Coin Cryptocurrency Pre-Launch !!!!
Free $50 Just sign up.
1. The interesting part is you get a bank account ( account name and number with them) where you withdraw your funds to your local bank or anywhere after prelunch, CCBMLM pre-launch is July 17,2017 to September 19,2017.
2. Hong Kong Billionaire Opening the First and Largest Cryptocurrency Bank in the World!
Registered: Cryptocurency Bank MLM (CCBM)International Commerce Centre,1 Austin Road West Kowloon, Hong Kong!
3.$10 referral bonus, cash grows after prelunch.
4. Register early to get automatic power down lines where you get $10 per people system pairs under you,
4. register with the unique link to get free $50 plus may more and a unique account name and number from this amazing system;
http://bolgaiceAB.ccbmlm.com
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by omosaku(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
For REAL?

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ogundeleai(m): 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?

“Although, I knew that my husband was a cigarette smoker before we started our relationship, I was always advising him to stop it.
“I was also praying so that he would quit it, but to no avail'.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Lionofdjungle: 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is stale news I suppose. The O.P.said towards the end that the case was adjourned till May 22 and we are now in July.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by MissRaine69(f): 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
ogundeleai:

“Although, I knew that my husband was a cigarette smoker before we started our relationship, I was always advising him to stop it.
“I was also praying so that he would quit it, but to no avail'.
A none smoker will find it easy to say things like " I was advising him to stop!" It's not easy to stop
Now add all marital issues smoking is what he turns to as a distraction ,comfort and as a way to calm himself.
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by ofuonyebi: 8:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
weldone woman, if the man did not know that smoking cigarette is dangerous to his health

he should at least be taught that tobacco is also dangerous to sex!
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
Leme me try u out.. u will thank me later..
HERSLEY:
like say u fit last pass one minute angry
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by lexy2014: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
She did not know he smoked during courtship or did she not have a sense of smell then?
my dear u b babe wey sabi.d woman brain get serious virus
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by HERSLEY(f): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Leme me try u out.. u will thank me later..
by using una normal trams Abi? angry
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
HMMM

Meaning
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Paradigmpastor: 8:45am On Jul 12, 2017
:
Oyindidi:
Mind your biznes
cheesy.... U ain't got chill at all
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by salesforce: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Lies
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Mimzyy(f): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Meaning hmmm na.

garubalawal:

Meaning

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 12, 2017
Mimzyy:
Meaning hmmm na.

cry
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
I wount trams we do it natural. Bet it with will start more than 5 hours with u grin grin grin
HERSLEY:
by using una normal trams Abi? angry
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by HERSLEY(f): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
I wount trams we do it natural. Bet it with will start more than 5 hours with u grin grin grin
I hear u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.