Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (52462 Views)

My Wife Turns Down Sex Because Of Lockdown - Man Says (Video) / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hw u doing. Send u a pm do u Got it.
HERSLEY:
I hear u
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by HERSLEY(f): 11:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
Hw u doing. Send u a pm do u Got it.
m fine.....via mail?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yes dear do u got. I just came bk from work there is a little traffic in d road
HERSLEY:
m fine.....via mail?
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Giddyperson: 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2018
funny
Re: I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fadiga24:
You two are on a long thing.

Cigarette addiction is one of the hardest to stop.
Cigarette smoking is one of the easiest to quit, when I quit it was very easy for me, I didint even go through any withdrawals. Try opioid pills like tramadol or oxicontin, they are one of the hardest to quit, once you start taking them, that is it! You are in it for life! The only way to quit would be to go to a rehab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / What's The Advantage Of A Court Wedding To Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.