Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out (307 Views)

4 Attempts To Assassinate Me Has Failed,kwara APC Governorship Candidate Cry Out / Bello Organized SARS Men To Assassinate Me - Dino Melaye Cries Out (VIDEO) / JUST IN: Some Faceless People About To Tarnish My Image" - Jonathan Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out by stepteemon: 7:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Nigeria's former first lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, has accused the EFCC of trying to eliminate her.

According to her, the anti graft agency has bugged her phone and has sent assassins after her on two separate occasions. http://www.247nigerianewsupdate.co/2017/07/efcc-they-want-to-assassinate-me.html

Re: EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out by CHOPUP411(m): 7:37am On Jul 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out by Aonkuuse(m): 7:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Haha see accusations. Please bring back our stolen money stop making baseless accusations
Re: EFCC: They Want To Assassinate Me, Patience Jonathan Cries Out by gsmphoneseller: 8:06am On Jul 11, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Haha see accusations. Please bring back our stolen money stop making baseless accusations
It will be your father's turn soon.

Nothing, I mean nothing will happen to madam PEG.

(1) (Reply)

Ethnic Nationality And Prospects Of Modern African Country / Farmers, Youths, Women And Other Stakeholders In Agriculture / Fayose Wants To Kill Me" - EKHA Minority Leader, Hon Olugboyega Aribisogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.