Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos (45623 Views)

Mad Woman Gives Birth In Bayelsa State, Father Of Child Still Unknown / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Mad Woman Who Gave Birth On The Street Of Yaba Taken Care Of (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2017
If b politicians impregnate herself4juju power.

#welcom2africa
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by NigLasPresident: 11:25am On Jul 11, 2017
IBreakRules:
for sale: Brand new Microsoft Surface Pro 4... Intel core i7 processor, 256GB/8GB RAM. Location is Lagos. Holla for more details if interested.

How much sir
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
Why sensor the face

BTW, isn't new. You Won't believe that people who have s*x with them are sane men! They allow them suffer alone
actually heard that some big men that are cultist do sleep with them in the mid night. according to medical science. mad people are always normal from 12am to 4am.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by donbenz(m): 11:28am On Jul 11, 2017
Preek quotation grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why is the man shocked,
Doesn't he have a preek?
Doesn't he know the power of a preek?

The French have a proverb that says; "A man is a vehicle and the preek is his steering"

The Igbos have a proverb that says, "The preek is the only snake without eyes that sees clearly in the dark"

The Ibibios have a proverb that says; " The preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole throughout it's lifetime"

The Binis have a proverb that says "If you think the preek is not powerful, go and see what it did to a pregnant woman"

The Yorubas have a proverb that says "No matter how short a preek is, it's spit can form a baby"

The Idomas have a proverb that says; "A poor man with a preek is rich".

Simply put, The preek is very very powerful,
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by dumie(f): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
triplewisdom:
He's shocked he saw a pregnant mad woman but he's not shocked Buhari is missing? Nonsense!
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Maski87: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Na policemen dey do am.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Neduzze5(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why is the man shocked,
Doesn't he have a preek?

The French have a proverb that says; "A man is a vehicle and the preek is his steering"

The Igbos have a proverb that says, "The preek is the only snake without eyes that sees clearly in the dark"

The Ibibios have a proverb that says; " The preek is the only snake that can not live in one hole throughout it's lifetime"

The Binis have a proverb that says "If you think the preek is not powerful, go and see what it did to a pregnant woman"

The Yorubas have a proverb that says "No matter how short a preek is, it's spit can form a baby"

What did you study in school? Preekology?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by addikt(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2017
Which kind headline be this seff wey dey vex person.....mumu post!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Lloydfather(m): 11:31am On Jul 11, 2017
Everything is news in nairaland.
Na today mad women start to get belle for naija.
Ki loju otiriri, weting eyes never see.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by IBreakRules: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2017
NigLasPresident:

How much sir
450k Sir
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by toprealman: 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Youth activist indeed. He has got loads to learn.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Nov6(m): 11:49am On Jul 11, 2017
Did i just hear me say"DECENT SOCIETY"........lmao

make him shift jur make i hear word, shebi e don c d woman,oya make him do something abt it..
Like na d first time him dey see or here such things...
RUBBISH,
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Nov6(m): 11:50am On Jul 11, 2017
Lloydfather:
Everything is news in nairaland. Na today mad women start to get belle for naija. Ki loju otiriri, weting eyes never see.

i tire oooo my brother
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Soljaboi44(m): 11:53am On Jul 11, 2017
na ur sister??
give her belle joor!
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 11, 2017
triplewisdom:
How are we sure mr activist is not responsible for the pregnancy and is only shocked she didn't miscarry?

I concur, Mr Activist is a suspect, he is trying to use activism to cover up his baby mama. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Mcreloaded(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Johnny just come.
Na today?
It don tay wey yansh dey back not be today
Its a common sight for over 40 years
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by airminem(f): 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
IBreakRules:
450k Sir

uhm! You go sell sir.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
The "activist" should visit Nairaland and see he has been vindicated.

Ever since I was born, I have been hearing about rapes, pregnant mad women, it still doesn't mean we should stop condemning these acts.

Maybe she was impregnated by a fellow mad man but anything other than that should be strongly vilified no matter how common it has become

Yet 90% of posters here are saying it's a rubbish post. No wonder he said the society isn't decent. He was just proven right
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by VeeGeeCee(f): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
triplewisdom:
How are we sure mr activist is not responsible for the pregnancy and is only shocked she didn't miscarry?
wow, this your comment is one of the reasons why God is Great ,The greatest designer. He created beings of His own image

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by olu1759(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Life wire fall on you,that's when you'll be shocked.
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Spark01(m): 12:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why is the man shocked,
Doesn't he have a preek?

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by SplendidE(f): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
I wonder how she'll take care of the baby when its born
so many married couples looking for a baby n here is a mad lady pregnant with child.
what an irony
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Omolabasky: 1:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
triplewisdom:
He's shocked he saw a pregnant mad woman but he's not shocked Buhari is missing? Nonsense!
How does this correlate? I Think your wisdom is zero and not triple as you indicate.mtchewwww!
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Abeg she needs your help not your shocki
lol, you can also help her.

1 Like

Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by madgoat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Having intercourse with a mad woman is no different from having it with a sane woman. The end-goal is to ejaculate grin grin grin
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by triplewisdom: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
quentin06:

I concur, Mr Activist is a suspect, he is trying to use activism to cover up his baby mama. cheesy
You know it. That's his baby mama. grin grin
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by MzJin(f): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
smartty68:
Why sensor the face

BTW, isn't new. You Won't believe that people who have s*x with them are sane men! They allow them suffer alone

I pity some pussies.......esp d slay ones with sugar daddies ........
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by MzJin(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Na new thing?

if it aint new to u dos it mean u ve done it b4
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by MzJin(f): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Spark01:

you need to lick holy ghost fire
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by MzJin(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian Youth activist, Sir-Jalal Falal has been left in a confused and shocked state after spotting a mentally unstable woman who is reportedly pregnant on the road. The young man revealed that he had to pack his car by the roadside to confirm what he was seeing. Read what he shared below;

It was a terrible moment when driving this morning and saw a woman with total mental disability but yet pregnant. I packed by the roadside to confirm what my eyes were seeing while heard some young boys called her "Yan Mata" literal meaning of "YOUNG LADY". How could this happened in a supposedly decent society for God's sake?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-left-shocked-spotting-pregnant-mad-woman-road-photos.html

Oga u call dis zoo a decent society are you a learner haba.....abi u just descend from united state of afonjas All I see is an animalistic psychotic society with dual specie of homosapien one entangle with slaying shits n d oda a gigolo dat only reasons with dat tiny lil thread dat dangles btween dia thighs.......I pity for d oda specie with d inner cum cos dey av no idea of howmany cum d threads av enter b4 dey allow dem to slay into dia cum..........God help us......anyways insane ppl na human being shaaa....
Re: Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos by Horlahmah(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Keep on shocking. after you have made an hasty conclusion. What if she ran mad after she got pregnant. Or may be another insane man impregnated her. You never know her history.
Stop shocking, have pity on her and help her, most importantly the unborn child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos) / HERBAL TEA! Total Cure For Premature Expulsion And Other Erectile Dysfunctions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.