Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,924 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. (832 Views)

How To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship. / Ten(10) Possible Reasons Why Women Can’t Easily Have An Orgasm / 10 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. by rizzyrozz: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2017
It hurts me a lot whenever I see a good relationship tearing apart, but then it comes into my mind that most people don’t know how to maintain a relationship. So I have to say this, please sit back and read these.
Let’s start with the men. Guys if you love a girl and you’re sure you love her, there are things you have to do to prove it.
1. Never push her to do the things, she doesn’t want to do.
2. Always try to listen carefully to her, and understand her.
3. Try to give her space to develop herself as a person.
4. Take very good care of her, in every possible way.
5. Try to call or text her; it goes a long way to remind her, that you are thinking about her.

continue in reading..............https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/11/10-possible-ways-avoid-unnecessary-break-relationship/
Re: 10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. by toastedbread: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2017
girl wey wan go will go even if you do everything.
Re: 10 Possible Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Up In A Relationship. by mgdimagaladima(m): 10:00am On Jul 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Trinidad Carnival 2017 - Stage Uncut CLTV / How To Get Good Sex /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.