Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu (11063 Views)

Fani-kayode Reveals Why Yorubas Support ‘one Nigeria’ / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders / BIAFRA: Tension As Kanu Partly Support One Nigeria Today Video evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by hokafor(m): 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hmm, ur antecedents and past suppose to speak for u stop trying to confuse people. U are one of the problem.

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by 0b10010011: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:
seconded

So you dont want Biafra again?

When did you change course?
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by RealEstateTek: 2:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Edu3Again: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
clamoring for divided Nigeria is like asking father to divide his properties, remember what happen to the Prodigal son in the bible. He came back begging to serve as a servant in his fathers yard. Cases of sysria, iraq, somalia and most especially SUDAN (south) should serve as a lesson. ONE NIGERIA.
Unity Beggar is scared of living on his own
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by exlinkleads(f): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
ok
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by SplendidE(f): 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mr Orji can u empower me plz, cos im thinking of starting my own biz.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by riseabovehate: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
phkka1:

That a man died while asleep will not stop others from sleeping.

Wisdom
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I support one Nigeria but we must structure": Orji Uzor Kalu

Well, the Igbos don't support you
The Igbo's don't even respect you.
Who is even OUK?

A man who stole Abia State's destiny,
A man who could not even control T A Orji
A man who is ass-licking the Hausas
An Igbo man who decamped to APC?

Orji Uzor Kalu can not even speak for the people of Igbere let alone for the Igbos.

We don't want restructuring, we want Biafra.

Always on point man.

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by misspineapple(f): 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Na so

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Hexilon: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
itsdumebi:

Quoting him;

“As long as I remain an APC member, I will continue to espouse the ideas and good qualities of President Muhammadu Buhari,''.

Political Akuna, without clearcut ideology... undecided
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by joenor(m): 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok, I hope you are part of this restructure.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by odomanis: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:
clamoring for divided Nigeria is like asking father to divide his properties, remember what happen to the Prodigal son in the bible. He came back begging to serve as a servant in his fathers yard. Cases of sysria, iraq, somalia and most especially SUDAN (south) should serve as a lesson. ONE NIGERIA.

Jesus Christ left his father's house at a tender age and started the work for which he was born,he didnt come back to Joseph begging. Dont just site the prodigal son alone. Dont also site only the countries that had challenges separating,many ended up happy after separating. It depends of God.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by swagagolic01(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

Leave Baba alone o.

He is a slay papa

Love of my life
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by pweetiedee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
swagagolic01:

Love of my life
You gay? U love baba...
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by baeleto: 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
attackgat:

The only difference in terms of Nigeria is that there is no father. We are just mere colonial creations of the British
..... and still subtly governed by them. Shouting peace during the day and teeing Africa apart by night. Western forces are Africa's biggest enemy.
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by KahlDrogo(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"I support one Nigeria but we must structure": Orji Uzor Kalu

Well, the Igbos don't support you
The Igbo's don't even respect you.
Who is even OUK?

A man who stole Abia State's destiny,

A man who could not even control T A Orji
A man who is ass-licking the Hausas
An Igbo man who decamped to APC?

Orji Uzor Kalu can not even speak for the people of Igbere let alone for the Igbos.

We don't want restructuring, we want Biafra.

Don't mind the bastard. All ipob land governors are thieves. grin
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Handsomecole(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
YOU CAN LOOSE A BATTLE TO WIN A WAR - the OUK case scenario

During the Second World War, the British war ministry under the leadership of Winston Churchill, knew from the German intercepted codes that an English town was about to be bombed! To evacuate the town will be letting the cat out of the bag and the Germans will change their code which will take months again to decipher!! So they agreed to let the Germans have their way and the town was devastated and decimated by German bombs!!! But the English albeit the allied coalition forces won still went ahead and won the war.

During the IBB years as Nigerian president, he introduced many novel polices and took lots of far reaching decisions that were unpopular and truly affected us negatively. But we can now proudly say that he opened up our economy and created a robust one that was good for investors and many people smiled to the bank!

OUK has ten times what qualities these two great leaders have and more. And he had demonstrated it in the past while he was Abia State Governor. Only that many of the benefactors have decided to bite the fingers that fed them and have now turned to be foes and his worse critics. They are not Judas as in Jesus but are worse than the betrayer, as they are not repentant, like Judas but are vile and ingrates. That's the simple reason we have negative comments in the press and on our streets. Rumours and grapevines spread by men OUK made who decide to pay him back with back stabbing and character assassinations.

When OUK was Governor, he only created wealth for so many businessmen but opened up enabling environment for businesses to thrive!!! He made more millionaires in Abia more than IBB made in the entire country!!!

I stand to be challenged or proven wrong. I can start enumerating names if need be and we will all be shocked by the list of beneficiaries! Most if them were mere small time businessmen, while others were driving a Beetle VW but ended up being successful in all respects in less than four years. Some of them were his friends and they used to troop to Umuahia to be "settled" by OUK and he did make all, repeat all of them very happy and contented! How times change. How people change. How events unfold. How Nigeria has become a level playing ground for all. But like the wise word opined "only thing that is permanent is change itself"

Days were in Nigeria when no one dares to speak or write or call meetings! But our own quintessential OUK was always talking, meeting and issuing press conferences. Where were these guys then! They were afraid to die or be put away! But not OUK who doesn't fear death or anyone!

Days were when OUK and few Nigerians, just 14 of them, dared the junta and met and presented a position paper for all of us!! For our good. For the food of our children. It's the fruits of that paper that we are enjoying today. We tend to forget that some people fought for the dividends of democratic dispensations we are savoring in Niaja today! OUK was at the forefront of that fight! We should be grateful and not spiteful. We should revere OUK not spite him or look at him with a scorn like some of our people are wont of doing.

We all know that is good and right but lack the will to say or do it! OUK or no one!

United together
Stronger OUK

Best regards comrades

Eugene Dibie
Nze Nwanoneze

1 Like

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by otabuko(m): 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
tobillionaire:
this old man dy do pink lips
Chai bros. His lip has always been like that now. Shee, you'd not accuse me of doing pink lips when I become popular! Lol
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
milloguy:
Imagine, Orji Uzor Kalu has a vision or plan or idea..this is the same man that ran Abia state underground..why is he talking? Who cares about what he has to say?
This is just the plain reason why I don't and will never support Biafra despite being Nnamdi's first cousin..this same scavengers will still come and contest for an election in Biafra and will win because the average man will vote for them. They cheat, kill, loot and then run overseas where funny enough they are not even wanted..Sam Egwu, Chimaroke, Udenwa, Izunaso, Uzodinma, Chime, Mbadinuju, Elechi, Ohakim..these are bunch of different riff raffs that in a sane world would have been all locked up in a max security prison..our problem is not Biafra or Nigeria or Africa..Our problem is that we celebrate thieves who take advantage of us in the most inhumane way possible while we sit down and simple complain and then do the same thing again

Biafra is a good idea but it takes simpletons and deranged individuals to support a course built on falsehood and self-serving. Nigeria is an immiscible solvent but Biafra is not a solution. If we must part ways, good but not on the foundation built by arrogant bigots like Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by bigtt76(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
What exactly are we restructuring? angry From clamor for Sovereign Conference to clamor now for Restructuring ... Abeg na who do this thing? angry we are so c0nfused I believe the politicians themselves need their head and mindset restructured angry
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by ripbubu: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
milloguy:
Imagine, Orji Uzor Kalu has a vision or plan or idea..this is the same man that ran Abia state underground..why is he talking? Who cares about what he has to say?
This is just the plain reason why I don't and will never support Biafra despite being Nnamdi's first cousin..this same scavengers will still come and contest for an election in Biafra and will win because the average man will vote for them. They cheat, kill, loot and then run overseas where funny enough they are not even wanted..Sam Egwu, Chimaroke, Udenwa, Izunaso, Uzodinma, Chime, Mbadinuju, Elechi, Ohakim..these are bunch of different riff raffs that in a sane world would have been all locked up in a max security prison..our problem is not Biafra or Nigeria or Africa..Our problem is that we celebrate thieves who take advantage of us in the most inhumane way possible while we sit down and simple complain and then do the same thing again
shut up there bastard son
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Agumbaa: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Biafra is a good idea but it takes simpletons and deranged individuals to support a course built on falsehood and self-serving. Nigeria is an immiscible solvent but Biafra is not a solution. If we must part ways, good but not on the foundation built by arrogant bigots like Kanu.

but you and the guy you quoted, may Nigeria's backwardness and hopelessness be your portion, say Isee. cheesy

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by geronimoedeh1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
fistonati:

how about cases of catalonia,brexit, Singapore,ireland, Scotland etc,?
Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Agumbaa:

but you and the guy you quoted, may Nigeria's backwardness and hopelessness be your portion, say Isee. cheesy

A deranged simpleton spotted

I salute your stupidity

Re: I Support One Nigeria But We Must Restructure - Orji Kalu by Olatunde26: 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Many of them are making so much noise about restructuring, but are not ready to let go of "oil money". So many of them are just looking for cheap popularity...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen Killings: Our Children Being Wasted, Caged In IDP – Northern Women Cry / Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide / Zamfara: We Are Ready To Challenge Some Positions - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.