Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,499 members, 7,854,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK (1104 Views)

First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / The First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In United Kingdom / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by NaijaMagazineO: 1:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
THE first ever gay Muslim wedding has taken place in the United Kingdom.

Twenty-four-year-old Jahed Choudhury and 19-year-old Sean Rogan tied the knot in Walsall registry office in traditional Muslim attire.

The pair, who’ve been together for two years, first met when Choudhury was crying on a bench in Darlaston.

He told Express and Star: “I’d not long overdosed and I was crying on a bench and Sean came over and asked if I was okay.”

READ ALSO: FG Laments Increase In Homosexuality, Wearing Of Dreadlocks

Adding that Sean gave him hope at his lowest point and has stood by him ever since.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/07/photos-first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes.html

Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by odiereke(m): 1:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pure Madness be this oooo.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by alexis4real: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
End time lover,keep it up,hell fire awaits you...smh
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this nah
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by tosyne2much(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Waiting for our Muslim brothers to come and unleash their arrogance on this thread
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by poshestmina(f): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
I honestly hate girly men undecided undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
And yet again.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good for them. Don't know why I am not homophobic
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who's the husband and who's the wife? undecided

#YOLO
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by luminouz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ewwwwwwwwwwww.....
I would rather kiss this....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by decatalyst(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Even these chicks know that you have to locate opposite sex to make a couple but these ones don't know this. undecided

Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
.........jesu grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
And yet again.
Where have you been?
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
If it happens in Nigeria, they would be dead by now.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:
If it happens in Nigeria, they would be dead by now.

Yes oo, That's 1 ofthe achievements of our great President Buhari
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Where have you been?
Earth. cool
Although I just had my first baby.
A beautiful girl.
I'm taking it cool.
You?
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by category(m): 3:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Trust this insurgent. They won't be spared.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Earth. cool
Although I just had my first baby.
A beautiful girl.
I'm taking it cool.
You?

:O

Wow! Congratulations! Oh! That's so cool.

Congratulations once again. I'm really happy for you.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

:O

Wow! Congratulations! Oh! That's so cool.

Congratulations once again. I'm really happy for you.
Thank you.
Lois is saying hi.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Jbond(m): 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rooney and neymar.
Re: PHOTOS: First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In The UK by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Thank you. Lois is saying hi.
My regards to her smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Like You Unconditionally, Even If You Don't Have Money / Lady Rubs Her Boyfriend’s Sperm On Her Face, See Why (photos) / I Need A Girl Who Can Take My Huge Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.