Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Love Good Night Messages For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Good Night Messages For (869 Views)

Beautiful Love Messages To Motivate Your Husband At Work / Woman Set To Wed Man Whose Facebook Messages She Ignored For 2 Years (Photos) / Woman Love Good And Pleasurable Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Good Night Messages For by abdulmalik1988(m): 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Love messages that can move you to tears are found generously in Mufti's den. In our territory, we don't oppress but bring out the love in you! You can enjoy these ones for now. For more of them, visit www.iloveumessages.com
I will always be happy to have more and more of your love. For the moment, you alone is in my thoughts, had it been you know how much of you I care, you will be amazed to know how deeply I am in love with you. Good night angel!
Ever since the day I met you, have been doing nicely with my life. You are so lucky because you got the nod to every doors of the inner part of the passion of my heart. This night I am assuring you that every good fortune will descend upon you. Good night my heart!
Every nook and cranny of my heart is dying for your love, it may be that I may go down if I can’t see your beautiful face in the next 24 hours. All my wishes this night is to wake the next morning and see your beautiful face once more!
Every night your thoughts in my heart is of note, I don’t joke with your words because you are such a beautiful lily in my heart. Every now and again, I stumble in love with you more and more, now it has grown to the nth degree where I have no more control over it, dear baby- I love you, have a sweet dream.

(1) (Reply)

I Stripped For 10 Years Without S3x At 30 Years Of Age / Prostitute Runs Out Of Hotel Unclad As Client Turns Into Baboon / When A Random Man Pays For A Girl's Purchase At The Store?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.