Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate (1461 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Obasanjo Releases Bomb Shell As He Revealed Those Planning To Islamise Nigeria / Ben Murray Bruce Drops Second Term Senatorial Ambition, Withdraws From The Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by baddooboys: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
For those that do not have data to watch the video, these are his words...

The igbos are the most Education, most Enterprising, most resourceful and the Richest individual/ Ethnic group in Nigeria...

He said this at the floor of the senate and nobody objected it...

No be me talk am oh!!!!

But I think he is saying the reality and not nairaland claim.

watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meDZIKmNnes
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by madridguy(m): 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Senator Bruce, I wish you stay closeby I would've walk down to your office and bring to you the #50 roasted corn I manage to arranged for lunch.

I hope the federal government will look into his advise to address the Biafra agitation of a thing.

* He emphasized that it's wrong for the FG to erase " Bite of Biafra " out of the Nigeria map.

* He said the civil war must be in our curriculum as this will educate the younger generation what war means. Americans knows about Vietnam war, Korea war, world War 1 and 2.

* He said this will discourage the younger ones who has never sees or touches AK47 from clamoring for war.

* He stressed further how could the Igbos be complaining of been marginalized after the civil war. They are the most educated, industrious and richest tribe.

* He advised the federal government to look into the matter because tomorrow might be north-east or south south.

* The bombshell is that we're having the worst educational system in the world tongue

Senator Bruce, paste me your address so I can courier the roasted corn to you sir.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ermacc: 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
He is right! I won't say igbo but southern Nigeria. I used think the west was the most educated and hardworking region but I was wrong. Aside Lagos which is lifted by every region, all other western states is nothing to write home about, they are lazy and mostly undereducated. they have no ambition, no drive at all and astonishingly unenlightened. I won't even go towards the north cause everyone knows what's up there. That's why people need to travel. See things for yourself.

6 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ehiscotch(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
And he knows these because?
Everyone seems to be bloating and servicing the egos of the igbos.
Well, The average igbo man cannot tell the difference between cynicism and truth.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ehiscotch(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
I didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure he didn't say "Most education" op or did he?
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Guy stop feeding people with fallacy. I'm double you yourself don't have data to see the video because if you do you won't be saying this.

baddooboys:

The igbos are the most Education, most Enterprising, most resourceful and the Richest individual/ Ethnic group in Nigeria...

No be me talk am oh!!!!

watch the video

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by baddooboys: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I didn't watch the video but I'm pretty sure he didn't say "Most education" op or did he?

Go and watch the video.... Your senators are there, you can ask them...
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by baddooboys: 4:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ehiscotch:
And he knows these because?
Everyone seems to be bloating and servicing the egos of the igbos.
Well, The average igbo man cannot tell the difference between cynicism and truth.

Go and sit down.....this is not propagated statistics or show of egos according to you..

IT IS REALITY

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by baddooboys: 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
Guy stop feeding people with fallacy. I'm double you yourself don't have data to see the video because if you do you won't be saying this.

Stop complaining, watch the video
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by wordbank(m): 4:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
And our able cordinator is ranting nobody can remove his paddiman as long as he remains the cordinator of this jungle while the wife of the sick london cocoon being the prime animal as she claim is busy sharing meat with prime hyenas
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ehiscotch(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

Go and sit down.....this is not propagated statistics or show of egos according to you..

IT IS REALITY
How is it reality & how did he come up with it the statistics?
I have nothing against the igbos but haven't you noticed the public hype the igbos have been receiving since the Biafra agitation?
I am just pointing out the fact that they are just telling them what they want to hear.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by baddooboys: 4:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ehiscotch:

How is it reality & how did he come up with it the statistics?
I have nothing against the igbos but haven't you noticed the public hype the igbos have been receiving since the Biafra agitation?
I am just pointing out the fact that they are just telling them what they want to hear.

keep quiet.....what have the Afonjas produced before in the history of Nigeria??

Tell us, WHAT?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by MAXIMAL123(m): 4:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

The igbos are the most Education, shocked shocked cry most Enterprising, most resourceful and the Richest individual/ Ethnic group in Nigeria...

No be me talk am oh!!!!

watch the video

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by koladebrainiac(m): 4:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Iwanted to agree with Ben Bruce but each time i listen to Nnamdi Kanu and those who are supporting the agitation and the propaganda and the way they are going about this Biafra thing, i change my mind. This is his personal opinion though. and subjective for that matter.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
Do you see the video at all?

Ermacc:
He is right! I won't say igbo but southern Nigeria. I used think the west was the most educated and hardworking region but I was wrong. Aside Lagos which is lifted by every region, all other western states is nothing to write home about, they are lazy and mostly undereducated. they have no ambition, no drive at all and astonishingly unenlightened. I won't even go towards the north cause everyone knows what's up there. That's why people need to travel. See things for yourself.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ermacc: 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
Do you see the video at all?
whether he said it or not, you will agree that what I said is true.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by Ehiscotch(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

keep quiet.....what have the Afonjas produced before in the history of Nigeria??

Tell us, WHAT?
Is the thread about "Production"? Dummy.
Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by KahlDrogo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
baddooboys:

No be me talk am oh!!!!

watch the video

Obviously, Bruce is right.

grin grin

Let us pray my Jewish illiterate alobams. These dead bones must save us from the affliction of illiteracy. grin

Re: Ben Bruce Drops Another Bomb Shell At The Senate by OLORIPAPA: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
I do share his thought.....

(1) (Reply)

Ijaw Youth Form Splinter Group, Alleged Marginalisation In Zone / Buhari Gives Condition For Resignation / The World Ridicules Buhari On Biafra By SKC Ogbonnia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.