Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return (124608 Views)

How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures) / Ben Bruce's Voting By SMS: Nigerians React (Photos) / Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by vixpal: 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
This is how we are currently living in America. I miss Nigeria. I can’t wait to return-Bruce

https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/1248674242281046019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by adontcare(f): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2020
Pls stay there.

1100 Likes 61 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by bluemansion: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Stay where you are.

466 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by TheTrueSeeker2: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2020
Wanting to return at this time just doesn't make COMMON SENSE...!!!

Enjoy your humble obodo oyigbo and please stay safe

506 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by toffyz(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2020
small time now you go run go back there again.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by princemillla(m): 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2020
Sha no bring Coronavirus along wen u r coming.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Hausaboy239(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Everyone wants to come back to Nigeria now.

Never thought i will live to witness these days!

God bless Nigeria!

759 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Tetrahedron: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
He can shut up, wasnt he a senator?

They are smelling a political change is coming and all want to return to continue their looting

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by kingzjay(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Him and his Co looters are the reason we're in this mess today

Any small headache, they run to America and abandon our health care here...... Contracts will be awarded for the health care but they'll swallow the cash and continue flying outside for toothache treatment

Let him stay there. Cow wey no get tail, na God dey pursue flies for am... We're safe here

248 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Missmossy(f): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
And everyone is saying stay there embarassed

Mr Ben Bruce stay there from now till Jesus comes grin when the coast clears you can return.

Safety matters!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by SalomonKane: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2020
Abeg he should remain there. Lol

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Satan66(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
angry
Isn't this man a minister?
What are you doing in another country, you better stay and die there
Looters and thief's.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by koffsman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
He should just stay there and return in 2021 We don't want Corona again

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
angry Assassin's Creed Nigga! Who is going to welcome you physically if you return. You miss Nigeria and yet you travelled to USA. Anyone that travels to America at this time and thinking of coming this month will be seen as a terrorist

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by obicoolnino: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
The chicken has finally come home to roost.

12 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by EdoPrince93(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Please stay there till this thing ends common sense ex senator..We already have enough on our plate and
Nigeria's useless government is trying to contain the spread of this virus...We dont need any individual coming from the worst hit country to add to the incompetence of this government

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Futurejoy(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Take it easy on him na, he is still mourning

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by legitnow: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Return where?

Here no light.

Nepa take us dey learn work.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Patrioticman007(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
What an ex senator, with his fake common sense noise. Common sense needs you to stay in that death shit hole for the next 2 months.

11 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
you decided to stay there while you could have been back in Nigeria (where it is WAY SAFER)... all you people who think that the US is better are gonna have a proper REALITY CHECK with this covid/19.

- the US is currently the covid/19 epicenter of the world
- yesterday 1900 people died in 24hs
- higher rate of black/latin people dying than other races
- economy in free fall
- clueless presido who doesnt give a damn about people, talking nonsense and only caring about re-election.

see what that man said a few years ago (the man is a madman):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPQLYrCyd3Y

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
You stole some government funds by making common sense
You used the money to send your child to schools abroad
Now the child graduates and you went for the ceremony only for this to happen

But this won't have happened if only you dint steal from government

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Excuzeme: 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Thunder fire your yansh, Return where?

You want to come and infect Nigerians with that heavy viral load type of Coronavirus that kills people within a short time, abi?
You idiots collect large sum of money every month yet you wont do the job but go hide in US enjoying our tax money.
You will remain in that USA until the end of the year. I hope his Senator salary has been stopped sef.

Today, 2,020 people died of Coronavirus in the US............ and you want to return home because e don dey near you, abi? grin grin
So, if not for Coronavirus, you wont know you miss Nigeria? Weyrey Senator.

BTW: I did not see your gun-totting security men and l did not hear your convoy blowing Siren, kilode?

25 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by lenghtinny(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
Just remain there....

No come here to add to the 305 wey Dey ground....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by airminem(f): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2020
wink
Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Yemi4real3(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
stay there

������������

1 Like

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by tophumble(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Singing: Senator Ben Bruce ooo, na beg I dey beg o. Stay for there ooooo. We never miss u for here ooo.

Everybody want to run back home, ko jo

10 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by yvelchstores(f): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
That up till now, after 3months of the outbreak we can still have some peace in nigeria, I kneel and say THANK YOU JESUS. WE ARE GRATEFUL

34 Likes

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Blingblings(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
Oga dey your dey... Na so una take import the virus come give people wey no even get passport

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by Sidmond: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
You don't need to come back please. Stay there and enjoy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return by splendid2: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2020
God is with you papa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos) / Dino Melaye's Reaction When He Was Told He Is Going To Prison (Photos) / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.