Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Rose bowl. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rose bowl. (2300 Views)

Baltimore Ravens Win 2013 Super Bowl / Super Bowl XLVI: Giants Vs Patriots / What Is The Green Bowl Soccer Tournament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 7:49am On Jan 10, 2006
oh, i was wrong they are playing the seahawks. sad
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 10, 2006
I hear Vince is going pro too.I wish him all the best,dude that kid will be making millions over night and I'm out here working my ass off.

BTW buckeye, I think you guys will win the championship next year, better the buckeyes than USC hate does Hollywood celebrities/football players.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 1:14am On Jan 11, 2006
mehn thats gon be tough for us, buckeye is losing all its line backers to this year draft.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 5:30am On Aug 30, 2006
BUCKEYES VS TXLONGHORNS (rematch)
September 9th 2006.
who will win the game?
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:08am On Aug 30, 2006
buckeye:

BUCKEYES VS TXLONGHORNS (rematch)
September 9th 2006.
who will win the game?

What's up bro, I've been looking for you.

I don't believe you asking that question tongue tongue, My brother you know we going to kick some ass this season you just wait and see.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2006
LOL, lets see, we are coming down there to whoop u guyz. Its going to be a retaliation, even though we lost 11 players to NFL, its still doesnt matter.
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:21am On Aug 30, 2006
My brother you want to put some money where you month is? I saw them boys on training camp back in June, they are looking good I tell you.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2006
Bro i know u cant deny the fact that we are wining the ntional championship this time. the only fear i have is the Notre Dam fighting Irish, other than that, we are sailing our way through, Austin here we come!
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2006
Dude if you guys win the National Championship this year I swear I'll post a NAKED pic of me on NL, bro don't mess with TX we number one baby tongue tongue.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:34am On Aug 30, 2006
LOL, i saw some college rankings earlier his week and Ohio state is #1, TX #3 whats the criteria they use for the ranking , cuz i thought the the team that win the national championship is suppose to be ranked no1
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2006
Well last year they had USC as number one, and we all know what happened, my dear brother pls don't even believe those rankings. Football is always settled on the field. All those stupid sports writers get on my last nerve for real.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:42am On Aug 30, 2006
remember they had Tx as #1 last year over USC for like 2 weeks when USC suppose to be #1, and am talking about the BCS ranking not the ESPN/USA TODAY or whatever those sportwriters call themselves. anywayz, i am looking forward to that Game. we are ready to whoop TX.lets gooooooooooooo BUCKS!
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2006
Buckeye my brother no point of long talk, the Game is like only two weeks from today, You guys just get your corn growing ass ready.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2006
Abeg make seun put poll on this thread.
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 8:51am On Aug 30, 2006
Seun's poll can not help you my brother tongue tongue bring it on the field grin. My brother abeg I dey go sleep now I have to be up in a few for work, we'll talk more bro.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2006
aight peace out!
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 7:03am On Sep 10, 2006
BUCKEYES 24 VS[b] LONGHORNS 7[/b]

@TXLONGHORN, you know i told you we are coming back, did u see our game in front of ur home crowd? haha.
i reserve my comments.
Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 1:15pm On Sep 11, 2006
@buckeye, you guys won because the longhorns weren't good on offense. Had vince young been available, he would have rushed for many yards. Their new quaterback kinda sucks. He needs to put on his running shoes and start getting some yards.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2006
@Eastcoast thats no excuse, we lost 9 of our defemsive players to NFL, vince young is the only player missing for TX , Buckeye is a better football team period.
Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 10:37pm On Sep 11, 2006
Anyway, thatz why you guys are No 1.
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 3:08am On Sep 12, 2006
buckeye:

BUCKEYES 24 VS[b] LONGHORNS 7[/b]

@TXLONGHORN, you know i told you we are coming back, did u see our game in front of your home crowd? haha.
i reserve my comments.

Bro I must give it to you, You guys deserve to be number one. I still can't get over this lost in our house.Seriously it's like losing a close relative or something cry cry. I've been sick since Saturday. To make things worst the cowboys lost their fist game. Last weekend will be the worst weekend in my books.

Congratulations to the Buckeyes
Re: Rose bowl. by Txlonghorn(m): 4:14am On Sep 12, 2006
Hey Buckeye did you see the cowboys game? that was pathethic angry angry. The gods must be mad at Texas this year, the Mavericks lost of the NBA finals then this, oh my God what is this world coming to angry
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 6:46am On Sep 12, 2006
@TXlonghorn, its not the end of the world for TX, the season has just started and T.O still have so many games to play. and for Mavericks, i am not gon lie to u , the thing pain me no be small becuase i lost my money in a bet. and remember there still hope for the longhorn they still have chances of defending the title if they dont loose anymore game.
Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2006
@Txlonghorns, i really don't understand what is happening this football season. Home teams have been loosing on their field itz extremely dissappointing. As for me, i totally happy that the cowboys lost their season opener. TO or no TO, you guys suck. I'm all for the Redskins and i'm making an early prediction, we are winning the superbowl this season.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2006
Redskins have no chance of winning the superbowl. My top 4 teams are Cincinnati (Bengals), Pittsbourgh(steelers) indiana (colts) and Dallas (cowboys).
Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
i don't believe the colts have a chance. Though their quaterback is good, he will lead them to the playoffs but they ain't going to the superbowl.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 4:21pm On Sep 12, 2006
it seems u know preety much about football, good to see a female like u being current. u are right about that becuase i still question their ability to get to the superbowl but at the same i can't rule them out because i believe in that team. lets wait and see.

does anybody know where Evilslayer is https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2860.32.html
Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2006
@Buckeye, thanks wink. i love sports so much. whether soccer, football, basketball, tennis, rugby, etc. Just name it. My sisters sometimes make fun of me. i'm guess i'm just into it. undecided
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 4:48am On Sep 13, 2006
keep it up honey, who knows u may one day be a sport analyst. i love sports too except for baseball , its just boring to me. i watch it sometimes though.
Re: Rose bowl. by buckeye(m): 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2006
Hey y'all get ready for the Buckeyes, we going for the championship. Go Bucks!

Re: Rose bowl. by Eastcoast(f): 12:37am On Dec 01, 2006
Why do i feel you guys ain't gonna win?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spain, Switzerland, Chile, Honduras: 2010 Fifa World Cup Group H / Arsenal Players Dressed As Superheroes In Fancy Costumes At Christmas Party / Sure Game 27/08/2017 Don't Miss Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.