Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor (68532 Views)

Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / 57-Year-Old Woman Welcomes Her 1st Child With Her 62-Year-Old Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by sevantex(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dr Maduka,
You are just very stupid fa
Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by victorioushands: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
What a shame!
A medical doctor should have known better. I know people may excuse it by saying it's a computer age and children should be taught well. Why that is right, this is not the right way. As a medical doctor, he should have had a woman's cycle chart ready for all her girls in their room and both parents should have taught her before now. By the way, do they not learn that in biology? Does she not have female friends and do they not discus womanhood among themselves?
Now, I am afraid, he has opened his daughter to sexual dangers and has made her vulnerable to predators - pedophiles, street-musicians wannabe, lover-boys, etc.
Que. Mr Dr., you said your 11+ year old daughter will read our comments, how will she - through your phone, that of your dundy wife who could't raise her well, or does she have her own phone?
If the later is the answer then your story may probably be a lie because she must have seen a lot online and would not have cried over nothing.
BTW, how did she show you, did she come running to you naked or was she hiding in her room crying? How did you know? Since you chose to expose your family to the world just because you are a doctor.
Just saying: parents should learn how to respect their children's privacy. It may haunt you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by prettyamebo: 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
Pre menstural photoshoot i guess. Mumu papa angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by bigtt76(f): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
She's crying because now she's lost her freedom of rest from the typical Nigerian parents who be like "Don't allow boys or men to touch you so you don't get pregnant" bla bla grin

ObiOmaMu:
According to a Nigerian Doctor, Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka, his first daughter who saw her 'period' for the first time today has been crying all day, and he's been trying so hard with his wife to console her.

He went further to disclose that his daughter will be 12 years old next month (8th August), and wants to be a professor of mathematics when she grows up.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/first-daughter-saw-first-period-today-shes-crying-day-nigerian-doctor.html
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by raphaeladeyele: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dis is non-sense report o.k.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Tuham:
Sexybbstar say something nah. grin
I don't know what's to say o

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Biodun556(m): 7:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
No wonder he is Biafra.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by muller101(m): 7:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Disgusting. Contact nwa amaikpe so he can terminate ur flow
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by juman(m): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
lilytender:
I don't think Mr Maduka Chinemelum Ogwueleka is a medical doctor. Medical doctors are not this dump. Even my gateman will not come to social media to tell the world that his daughter has started menstruating with her full picture on display.

Ha ha. grin grin grin grin

The world has turned upside down. grin

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Sterope(f): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
This is unforgivable

Good that I am not your daughter

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by buniyad(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
JESU!!! Maduka or wots ur name, seriously u are a disgrace to fatherhood, u are posting ds shit online at d same time backing it up with her picture? Idontbelivit. Ur medical licence needs to be revoked immediately. Anyways, hint us wen she get bleeped for d first time after menstruation too. #mumufather.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by justuce(m): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
wow she shares same birth date with me
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by francisbiz: 8:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Huh?

This Maduka is not normal. We should say a word or two to young girl just seeing her first flow?this na OPEN eyes or what?

Before the picture or adonbilivit crew will show up,i want to tell Mr Maduka that what he has just done is very irritating and borderline sick.
In addition, he has just exposed his mediocrity as a health professional (I doubt), he failed to give health/sex education to her daughter, he has broken doctor patient relationship.
Her daughter will face peer-stigma and bully.
What an un-protective father!

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Organs(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Yeah this is absurd. But, i think he is just a very happy and proud and ofcourse very naive father. He most probably does not know this is wrong.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by jolomiurenyi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
You ask a girl out and she brought her friend along with her, my dear don't pannic, give her friend more attention, she won't try it again...:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Ayodeji2k14: 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
The father of this girl is a Biafran and he is somewhat demented
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by nwoye72: 8:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
must you share are your problems here
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by chuka9: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
I didnt know that some doctors are stupied how can you a father post this kind of disgusting tin on social media. Private tin is been annoce to the world. Your daugther will never forgive you for this. I hate you for doing this to her.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin the award for father of the year goes to

Oga Dr maduka, by the way u have a very beautiful daughter sir, i won't mind dating her in a decade or so
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by ayamprecious: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hello Chinazom,

I learnt you've been terribly upset all day because of your period.
Your dad is worried as all he has done to explain to you that this is normal hasn't soothed you. So he made a post on FB asking us to talk to you,
As if that wasn't enough somebody brought it to NL.
So I'm guessing you'd read this and heed the advice of a sage.

Sorry dear, periods are actually very normal and show you are okay; it is the shedding of endometrial tissue from the womb that is released through the vagina in the form of blood and it occurs in cycles.

I understand you hate your periods.
So do I,
So do most men too.
It is the dreaded rainy day when Johnny Bravo cannot play comfortably without getting dirty or catching something.
It is also the number one excuse given to us why we can't debbé.
It's also a sign that all the shooting and positioning were in vain.

You really shouldn't be upset with your body, you should be upset with your dad who does not know that some things should not be discussed on social media where uninhibited thinkers and talkers like me live.
Now, we can even draw your menstrual calendar thanks to your dad.

I know this makes you hate him more... You really should.

Just in case your dad didn't enlighten you, please note you can stop your periods for as long as 9months.
All you have to do is creep into your parents' room each time you hear their bed squeak and watch or you could learn from a few educative sites on the internet.

Do have a beautiful day Chinazom

Yours Sincerely,
NwaAmaikpe Akweke NwaAroOkeigbo!

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Uzyvicks(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please u pipo should take it easy on the man, Chai the man never expected the comments to go negative this way
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by sweetilicious(f): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:
My dear Chinazom, as you are a blessing to your parents, so as the period is blessing to your womanhood.

Your parents love you so much, i am happy for you my dear.

I wish you the best in your course of pursuit
Thank you
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by chuksdavid28(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:
My dear Chinazom, as you are a blessing to your parents, so as the period is blessing to your womanhood.

if u can be this dramatic on a post thats got absolutely nafin to do with u, I wonder how ur everyday life wuld be
u should consider joining nollywood ooo
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by armadeo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
you just exposed your baby girl like this on the social media.

when these days everyone is hiding thier kids.

hope you dont stay near ***** quarters sha before we hear stories that touch

we know those whose specialty is small children

2 Likes

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by repogirl(f): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
This doesn't feel right. he should take her pics off abeg. poor girl, no wonder she is crying sef. Which kind papa she get? Wetin concern the papa with him pikin period sef? He should let the mother handle it.

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Antichristus: 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
If this is the same guy as Dr Maduka Ogweuleka that made news for the wrong reason in England, I am worried about his sense of judgement: complete lack of indiscretion.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/news/hospital-doctor-12802/

By Keith Hunt
multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk
Published: 15:30, 14 February 2014

A disgraced doctor who lied to police that he was the driver of a car that crashed into a parked Jaguar to cover up for his uninsured wife has escaped an immediate jail sentence. Maduka Ogweuleka and his wife Chioma, from Chatham, were both convicted of perverting the course of justice. A judge told the 34-year-old haematologist, who has worked at the William Harvey Hospital in Ashford: "I do not propose to visit your stupidity on your children."

He was sentenced to nine months' imprisonment and his wife to four months, both suspended for 12 months.

Ordering a £3,000 contribution to costs, Recorder Cairns Nelson QC told Dr Ogweuleka: "It seems to me you have caused the public a huge amount of money with your stupid lies." The Nigerian-born couple, of Aspen Way, denied the charge - maintaining Dr Ogweuleka had been driving at the time. Maidstone Crown Court heard Mrs Ogwueleka, 37, was seen to drive off following the crash with Gary Case's car in Sedge Crescent, Chatham. Prosecutor Richard Cherrill said "she returned a short while afterwards in her Vauxhall Astra and told Mr Case she had to take her children to school or they would be late. At that stage you may think she was fully accepting the truth, however unfortunate it had been for her that she was the driver," Mr Cherrill told a jury. But she was not insured to drive the car and her husband subsequently made a statement claiming he had been the driver.

Mr Case's neighbour, lorry driver Paul Bentley, told how he was looking out of his kitchen window when he saw the Astra hit the Jaguar on March 11 last year. He watched as the car stopped and a woman got out of the driver's door, looked at the Jaguar and then drove away. There were no L plates on the car. "He recognised her as someone who lived in Aspen Way," said Mr Cherrill. Mr Bentley told his neighbour and they were inspecting the damage when Mrs Ogweuleka returned alone in the Astra. Mr Case told her she should not have left the scene of an accident.

Mr Cherrill said there was discussion about sorting out payment for the damage without going through insurance companies and Mr Case said he would get a quote. About an hour later, Mr Case went to the Ogweuleka home and spoke to the wife. She was somewhat rude, he said, so he decided to report the incident to his insurance company, said the prosecutor. Mr Case was told Mrs Ogweuleka was not insured to drive the car.
A couple of days later, the couple went to Mr Case's house. Dr Ogweuleka said he had been driving at the time and would pay for the damage.

Passing sentence, Recorder Nelson said: "This has brought shame on you, particularly you Dr Ogweuleka. For you to let this happen is spectacularly stupid. "However, I take the view nobody is to benefit from you going to prison immediately. Justice can be done by suspended sentences. I suspect neither of you had any idea of the seriousness of this matter and how seriously this is treated in this country."

Dr Ogweuleka said in evidence: "I was not lying, absolutely not. I have very many reasons not to lie. I would lose my career, everything I have worked for in the last 30 years. I would lose my house, everything. I haven't lied in this court - absolutely not." The judge said Mrs Ogweuleka would be dealt with by magistrates for having no insurance and driving with out being accompanied by a qualified driver.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
how is a new for Christ sake ?
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by figure007(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:

and her parents decided to make it public to the world?? Do we see that as modernisation or what? Jesus!! Some things are kept private especially family issues. . Shake my head. ..
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by figure007(m): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
repogirl:
This doesn't feel right. he should take her pics off abeg. poor girl, no wonder she is crying sef. Which kind papa she get? Wetin concern the papa with him pikin period sef? He should let the mother handle it.
parents with no brain. .. For the mind they are social by bringing their daughter to the world cuz of menstrual.. . I shake my head for this parental system in our Generation

1 Like

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by offishialpablo: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:

pregnancy z loading....beep. beep
beep.
Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by akraym(m): 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:

Re: My 1st Daughter Saw Her 1st Period Today & She’s Been Crying All Day - Doctor by akraym(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
LUGBE:

I can't believe you type that! Well FYI, he isn't gonna see it because he's not on nairaland, you can go to fb wall to send your condolences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide, Wife Reveals Their Child Was Fathered By Stranger / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? / Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.